[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 51803

hey quick question ^^

the show where park kyung lim was host and asked if they had plans in getting together...what show is that?

and which clubbox can i get a hq version of it?

hey quick question ^^

the show where park kyung lim was host and asked if they had plans in getting together...what show is that?

and which clubbox can i get a hq version of it?

It's called Goong 1.5 Special. the HQ version is available in a couple of clubboxes. Look up, krcity also has it on his/her clubbox :) Another one is creidesca's.

Guest echoRy

It's called Goong 1.5 Special. the HQ version is available in a couple of clubboxes. Look up, krcity also has it on his/her clubbox :) Another one is creidesca's.

IYAGI CB has it too... :D + an MQ

Okay, I'm almost positive that it's the second option, which is also similar to:

"DO YOU THINK IT'S FROM THAT NIGHT???"

"OH NO! I TOLD YOU THIS WOULD HAPPEN!!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE IT ONLY TAKES THAT ONE TIME"

or.. fill in the blanks.. kekekekekke

If they didn't do anything, they wouldn't have that kind of look.. It would be more like a confused "what are they talking about?" look.. with wrinkled brow.. you know what i'm saying???? I don't see any wrinkle, do youuuuuu? :phew:

*okay, this comment might draw arguments from those who are against my theory of CG being pregnant. Don't throw eggs at me, okie people??* :phew:

me add one too...haha

"What a baby?!?!"

*CG & Shin looks at each other & speaking with their minds....

CG: I told you that's not how to cure the hiccups... :blush:

Shin: I was only trying to help...

:lol: I'm totally making it up.... hahaha

Guest Pikachu

me add one too...haha

"What a baby?!?!"

LOL! Winny! XDDD That's hilarious. "not how to cure hiccups! it's how you make a baby!" XDDDDDD

and as for keeping this thread alive for the coming months, I think we should come up with like a bi-weekly topic discussion (aka! essay contests! dude it's been a long time since the last influx of analyses) or something.

Guest leechunsa

I haven't tried downloading the 1.5 yet...I'll tell if it's complete or not. GAHHHH--my episode 24 says 2 minutes left!!! *celebrates*

after this I'll come back and spazz and you guys help me with my withdrawal. lol~

SEASON 2 IS JUST SOOOOO FAR AWAY. *cries*

Guest usyagitntn

That was really funny winny haha :lol: ... and cute too :')

and I agree with pikachu with the bi-weekly topic discussions, not really going for the essay part ^^; but still. Keep the Goong spirit alive til season 2!

I think we should also have some kind of polls for every two weeks or so in which Goongers will vote for the scenes that are the nominations for that week's theme(saddedt, funniest...) and they can also nominate scenes for the upcoming week's theme too :D. 11 months or so til season 2 aire so we have about over 20 different themes. OMG I'm thinking too much :lol:

And I like that idea of yours too mangoicy :D

Doing some speculations on ep 24 may be I'll come up with something to add to my investigation in the previous page :lol: XD

and as for keeping this thread alive for the coming months, I think we should come up with like a bi-weekly topic discussion (aka! essay contests! dude it's been a long time since the last influx of analyses) or something.

I second that idea! Errm, at least until we all agree that it's getting lame and boring :P

Why don't we pretend like Goong is still airing *back to ep 1*. So watch 1 episode every Wed & Thu, just like usual.. and write heck of an analysis.. this 2nd time should be more thorough and detailed. Also, just to add the fun.. find MORE FLAWS that the PD accidentaly showed in these episodes.. It's like MBC hiring another 200-something more people to edit the show.. bwuahahahhaa..

That should give us... erm.. another 12 more weeks of Goongness.. How about that guys?

Edit: Manda Panda, how more naive can they be?? "if you do it three times, that'll make you have triplets??" BWUAHAHAHAHAHHAHA.. you just won't give up on the triplets, will you?

me add one too...haha

"What a baby?!?!"

LOLX~~~~!!! i am totally dying of laughter here.. not a way to cure hiccups

*dies*

i think pika is right. we can discuss scenes they MIGHT have in the goong2..

maybe the PDS of goong might hear of SOOMPI and come stumbling into this thread and then we all will get hired to be script writers for goong2. lOlx

this is my version

Together : WHAT a baby???

Shin : Is it that time after we kissed?

cg : Or that night when u tried to cure me of the hiccups?

Together : oR the night when we looked at the night sky?

granma : Do u think u will have triplets like that?

Guest AznGrlz

Hey Everyone, CSI A is back!

lol You're all so funny! I'm practically falling off my chair cracking up :lol: do u mind if i use these for GS2A ff?

Guest alohajessie

hi again... here is the link for ep.24 with chinese subs....

ep.24 w chinese subs

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EZXAROCIXZRH2X2MG7MLEMXXH

enjoy...

Thank you so much for sharing the link, smelissa. Xie Xie!! I have a such hard time downloading the ep.24 from bt..... I have been trying a whole day downloading.. but it has not gotten through at all. I am dying to find out what they are talking about in the story since I havd the ep.24 without any sub.... Thank you. You really have made my day!! Aloha.

AlohaJessie

Guest alohajessie

Thank you so much for sharing the link, smelissa. Xie Xie!! I have a such hard time downloading the ep.24 from bt..... I have been trying a whole day downloading.. but it has not gotten through at all. I am dying to find out what they are talking about in the story since I havd the ep.24 without any sub.... Thank you. You really have made my day!! Aloha.

AlohaJessie

P.S. OOPS... I meant to send the reply via the pm... sorry for the mistake. :unsure:

i think pika is right. we can discuss scenes they MIGHT have in the goong2..

maybe the PDS of goong might hear of SOOMPI and come stumbling into this thread and then

The PDs are probably still staring at a blank piece of paper titled "GOONG 2 SCENARIO BRAINSTORM IDEAS".. While we're almost done with "THE FIRST CHAPTER OF GOONG 2: THE CONCEPTION" bwuahahahhaha..

Azngrlz, fire away with your investigation!! kekekekekke..

Guest effie

more macau clips... do not watch these if you hvn't seen episode 24 and doesn't appreciate spoilers ;)

Restaurant scene in epi 24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKpU_zshQFc

Misc YEH cycling and JJH sleeping/idling scenes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NY8FTceirLA

Egg-tart feeding scene in epi 24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaJWNnBAbnw

hello!could you upload it for us,hope you can resolve my problem! i can't see it by flv, could you help me?thank you

Guest AznGrlz

Azngrlz, fire away with your investigation!! kekekekekke..

This case is tough ya'll, stayed up til 6 am to watch eps. 23-24 again :watched it so much i can now memorize the dailogues without even knowing what they're saying :sweatingbullets: :

1. When they did it?

2. Where they did it?

3. How they did it?

4. Why they did it :the reason will tell if it was a hot, romantic, or just a so so love-making scene:

brb in 10 with some more clues....:A jumps into SUV and rides off:

Guest donilpark

I believe the King said that he was ready to step down, and wanted to spend his days forward resting and catching up on his readings *or somewhere along those lines.. but you get what i mean*. Then *now i'm not sure if this part is actually shown or just drawn from conclusion*, when he offered the title to Shin, he turned it down and gave it to his sister instead.. believing that she'll do great leading the country.

Anyone, pls correct me if i'm wrong. :)

Too bad we didn't get to see her coronation ceremony.

It was apparently originally planned for, but because of plot change they had to forgo it.

I wish they would show the ceremony at the beginning of season 2, In a kind of recap of what happened at the end of season 1 as a way of introducing and easing the transition to season 2.

Guest mmmlove

I don't think CG is pregnant. Their going to be in college next season, and it will be a boring story if the conflict will be based on their baby and their relationship in school/home. So, I don't think CG is pregnant.

Archived