SBs's reporting on filming of the street kiss

1143651761_1.jpg

STREET KISS

MIRROR

MIRROR

SBS's reportin on filming of the kiss on the cheek at the theater scene

Kiss on the cheek

Credits to miclub

OMG! I don't know if it's only me but the street kiss is quite loooong! Hahaha! Maybe JJH and YEH were thinking... "Let's make the most out of this!" Wahahaha! The reaction of the people around were really funny! I would have died if I was there! Soooo cute! I really can't get over this scene!

Truly love this one!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Hey! Don't you jack my man!!!

lol just playing :P don't worry, we can still go with my shin-kidnapping plan i just need backups in case it fails :sweatingbullets: I have shin's pics all over my room...desktop wally, posters, mini version of alfred taped with a pic of shin...i'll survive! hehe

Can I please join the kidnapping team?! Hahahaha! It would truly be expensive for me. I mean flying from the Philippines to Seoul! Hahaha! Everyone here is thinking that Shin's her man! Hahaha! How many wives does Shin has now?! LOL!

Work is almost finished. Gotta leave my PC now. Sooo sad to leave this thread for today! I'll be back! I'll hunt AznGrlz in this thread everyday! Hahaha!

Just want you all to know that I'm so thankful for this thread and for ALL OF YOU! :HUGS AND KISSES: and MUCH LOVE!

Guest AznGrlz

Can I please join the kidnapping team?! Hahahaha! It would truly be expensive for me. I mean flying from the Philippines to Seoul! Hahaha! Everyone here is thinking that Shin's her man! Hahaha! How many wives does Shin has now?! LOL

Including me...lets see 1 main, 189 ladies, and 20000 affairs :player!:

gosh, ladies since shin is such a player...lets drop him! :secretly sneaks back to comfort shin:

ne...no money needed! I've had a talk with god, and booked us plenty of cloud 9s so we can fly there and back! Everyone come join! Now, i must go dig some backups...

edit-:rofl: okay mayetlovesjisung, i'll make sure to be hunted by you!!! See ya 2morrow and take care everyone! Gosh, can't believe its really a goodbye :runs to a corner and cries:

Guest DallasE

Just finished watching eppie 24.... and Dee, that pics scene is definitely the best, most sweetest scene of this final eppie ^___^

*happy sigh* :tears:

made me cry buckets too.. :tears::wub: and I seldom cry in a kdrama :lol:

aite. here's a few goodies for ya Goongers!

(pst,.. having withdrawal yet? I know I am! sob sob...)

photo25611no1326517tn.th.jpg

credits to iMBC :)

Shenny, thanks for the beautiful wallies. I live for them.

Gosh! I know, I'm suffering from the dreaded withdrawal too but I'm countering it with more Goong-related pics/clips/whatnots. I really need my sleep but I can't seem to leave this thread. :sweatingbullets:

I missed Shin & ChaeGyung already!!

Anyway, from the best loved parting scene of eppy 24 that moves us all to tears,

here comes the nectar-sweet kissing scene in eppy 23!! LOL! What a pair of kisser!

All credits to dcinside

hotkiss.jpg

hotkiss1.jpg

^ hehe! you're very welcome hun! ^^

can't wait to see LAPAMPAM in actions! :lol:

Goong fans are just the most creative fans ever! lolz...

credz iMBC:

This is just beautiful and cute at the same time:

photo25611no1284115vv.jpg

^ luv it :wub:

photo25611no1299010nm.jpg

^ SEHSON WANTED! :lol:

Guest azinchic

OH LORD!.....i've just finished esp. 24. I don't quite

understand what happen to the ending...

Even though is a nice ENDING but I'm not quite getting it...

since the drama is FINISHED can some1 explain a little more

so I could understand 'em a little bit clearer...hehe....

After watching the Ending I was like this >>> :blink: at first,

then :unsure: , then :huh::huh::huh:

I went crazy :crazy: ....heheh

Esp 23...kissing scen...Esp 24...CH ran after SG car...that's my 2 lovely moment of 'em

Once again thank you everyone for the hard working from picture to news to everything. Thank you soo much.

Guest *pocky*

^

^

i'm very happy^^

Goong Final episode very happy~~

and i miss everyone in this theard hope i see u agian in Goong EP2 coming^^

ph26rd.jpg

cr: me

Guest samtly

i have one question. if anyone who have watch last epi where shin is remembering the old time. the song that is play at that time. does anyone know the song name i cant seem to find it in the ost? it is not in the ost?

Guest linatan

I keep thinking CK and Shin spend night together after hiccup.. because it still dark outside and camera shoot just outside the room... and suddenly it morning already... and also after they spend a day together [end episode 23] because beginning episode 24 CK play Shin coat. I kinda like enviroment after sleeping together. I dont think after the kiss cuz Shin still wear sock and tie. :D:D He... he

I love the ending cuz they are together and make us question many thing... so Season 2 can be asnwer all the question. Including what happen to CK's friend Kah Yung and Shin friend

Guest amane86

I keep thinking CK and Shin spend night together after hiccup.. because it still dark outside and camera shoot just outside the room... and suddenly it morning already... and also after they spend a day together

YEA~! i have the similar thoughts too!

Cuz the camera was shooting outside and CG was saying 'U SURE THIS WILL WORK?'

WHAT WAS HAPPENING AND WAT SHIN DID TO HER WAS TOTALLY UNKNOWN AND NOT SHOWN! so there's the possibility for them that the DID it~!

anyway, i'm still sure season 2 will answer all our questions in mind~!

And who knows it mayb just the grandma's misunderstanding?

:)

Aaargh, I told myself not to pop in here before I watched the ending . . . I couldn't resist. >.< I'll just pretend like I don't see the ever-so-endearing pictures of Shin and CK who look like they're having a nice "real" wedding. Gaaah, they are perfect together. My heart feels like it's swelling with happiness now, hahaha.

Actually, I'm about 5 episodes behind, but I'm kind of happy about it because then I'm prolonging my Goong "journey". :D I'm thrilled that there's going to be a season two though! I just hope it's as good as this season. I haven't been this obsessed with a series in YEARS. I love it.

Thanks the translators who've put so much work into making the excellent subs. :)

Guest chancheeching

I don't think Yoon Eun Hye fits her role, but then I might change my mind when I watch it. :)

have you? now?

Guest cassiopeia

I wouldn't even considered looking at Shin months ago, but now .... I guess I'm gonna join you girls at Shin Raid ....... Count me in when you're kidnapping him pliz.

Guest chancheeching

We are INNOCENT!! hahaha...

1143797389_C7E4.jpg

All credits to dcinside

greek style wedding huh!

OMG! I don't know if it's only me but the street kiss is quite loooong! Hahaha! Maybe JJH and YEH were thinking... "Let's make the most out of this!" Wahahaha! The reaction of the people around were really funny! I would have died if I was there! Soooo cute! I really can't get over this scene!

Truly love this one!

haha,it must be quite embarrassing for them too!

Guest Pikachu

SBs's reporting on filming of the street kiss

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...143651761_1.jpg

STREET KISS

MIRROR

MIRROR

SBS's reportin on filming of the kiss on the cheek at the theater scene

Kiss on the cheek

MIRROR

Credits to miclub

Looks like what Audreymangoicy said about the street kiss is true... that the directors just told them to go into the crowd and start kissing and come back when they're done. XDD!! I mean.. the part in that report where they are showing JJH and YEH running away looks more like they're running away from the crowd as JJH and YEH not as Shin and Chae Gyeong. :sweatingbullets:

Archived