[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest tiffany

Thanks to those who uploaded all the clips, especially the drama, the BTS and Goong 1.5. Here's my little contribution:

Goong 1.5

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BGLHZ9...MZ1ZPSBAALXD6BA

Sopendo has uploaded many YSI links for ep 24. You just need to backlog pages, so please stop asking for uploads.

Can't comment on ep 24 as I've yet to watch it but I'm not sure I'm looking forward to Goong 2. I think they should leave it as it is as and not spoil it...

Just my opinion. :blush:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

i have no idea what to say...lol maybe i need to decompress!

i loved the ending, IMHO the "bang" was a nice and sweet "bang"

the whole affair was understated and i loved it like that.

the ending sehson or no sehson was really good...

and the BearChae holding a little bear wrapped in swaddling clothes...

even better!

(though i know irc will still be alive and kicking)

just wanna say thank u to everybody for everything,

all the pics, links, articles, trans...just everything.

HOORAY for the SUBBERS for their continuing generosity!

and i am truly looking forward to season 2!

family3rb.jpg

imbc

CREDEISCA CB ROCKS! thank u for both the finale and the special.

Guest daisy_changstah

Waaahh!

Goong is finally over! I'm so sad. My life basically revolve around the drama! I can't wait till the DVD comes out in Yesasia. I'm saving up to buy it.

Like many others, I can't wait till Goong season 2 comes out next year! The PD really do know how to torture us fans with the cliff hanger ending!

Also, I want to thanks everyone who uploaded the episodes and those spoilers that kept me hanging onto Goong!

Oh Goong season 1- i will miss it!!!

The ending was far better than i expected.

BRAvooo to the PD and everyone..

all the actors/actresses did a marvelous job!

I will miss SHin! :(

he is such a hotttttttttttie :D

Guest rose7969

first of all, i would like to express my gratitude to all of you for making this thread a success. wonderful and enjoyable.

All the generosity is highly APPRECIATED.

It just that for this last epi when Shin meet CG in Macau, the PD should have include some kissing scene. I think it should be that way. When you miss somebody(is not somebody, it's husband and wife), automatically you like hug and kiss that person. Especially you have separated for quite some time...... Anybody agree with me?

Guest krazyxdreamer

OhMyGoSH

cant wait til its done dling! looking at all the pictures and stuff! whoa getting goosebumps! but in a good way! ahaha!

man CG and SHiN are just too kootye and there baby awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

Wow! I can't believe the drama ended already!! Thanks to everyone who did the translations, the uploads of the episodes, and the caps of pics. I'm quite relieved that the PDs finally gave us a great episod 23 after the horrible 4 episodes of sadness. I liked the ending, but did not really understand what happened though. So, Yul and his mom moved out of the palace and Shin is not the crown prince anymore? Hmmm.....Although I liked the ending how Shin and CG got back together, I did not really love it. My reason is because it seemed like everyone left the palace. Even though Yul and his mom were plotting in the palace when they were living there, I still felt happy that the whole family living there, under one roof. That was what I was hoping for in the last episode. But, I guess, since there is a season 2, the PDs would have to leave some questions unanswered. I really hope that for the end of season 2, that the whole royal family would live at the Goong. No more separations.

And as for the end of episode 24 where they were showing what looks like CG being pregnant, I thought it was kind of early. I kind of didn't want her to be pregnant. I wanted Shin and CG together, but not CG being pregnant. I want her to be pregnant by the end of season 2 though because if she was pregnant, then the whole season two would somehow revolve around the baby unless they don't show her stomach being large. I wanted some more couple scenes before the baby comes. But, if she is preganant there, then that is still fine with me. Well...off to wait for the second season. I hope the second season isn't so disappointing because I want Goong to have a good impression on everyone and not leaving people just thinking about why they decided to watch the second season in the first place. :P

Guest samtly

the pd is just way too clever to make sure the public are looking forward to season 2. i think the pregnant is a gimit. some people complaint that there is no sleep together scene, i think they have to leave something for next season. now i m really looking forward to it

i read that shin and GC have being comfirm in the next season. they announce it at the 1.5 special. since yul was not there does it mean he is not comfirm in it?

i love in episode 24 when CG jumps up on SHin and they hug passionatley.. hahaha i cried with them- it is one of my favorrrrrrrrrrrrrite scenes

beautifully done... Yoon Eun Hye and Jo Ji Hoon.. Congrats and great job to you both!

Guest ANNASHEE

ah what can i say..im so sad that it has ended but

I LOVED THE ENDING<3

it was SOOO cute. and with the baby thing. niccee.

its like almost the perfect ending.

i guess we'll have to wait for goong 2 :]

see you guys then.!

Archived