- 모든걸 감사드리며 지훈-

p.s 오늘의 추천도서 '반짝반짝 빛나는'

PLEASE TRANSLATE!!!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lyrix

hihi.. sorriee if i was about to ask a stupid question.. may i know what d u all mean by GOONG 1.5.. isit the overall video clip, or NGs, or behind the scene... am also waiting to see the final episode.. can't ait for the chinese sub team to post.. =^^=

Guest ceesrain

Spoiler Alert

i think that the end was perfect and i cant wait for next year for the 2nd season....why do they like to excit us at the last moment...waaaaaaaaaah hope that the 2nd season would be good as the first

btw how can i record while watching a drama live on the net...or cant I ??!!

What a sneaky ending!! I think it's a master move and did the trick.

With it, MBC has successfully kept us doing the guessing game and hooked until Season II returns in Feb'07.

I still have my reservations that Shin & CG consummated their marriage. I don' think the PD has the nerves to deny and possibly incur the wrath of the viewers by omitting this hugely anticipated scene.

Moreover, TaeHwangTaeHwu is none the wiser that Shin & CG didn't consummate their marriage during the hupbang ceremony, so is Choi Sanggong, thus her instant reaction and speculation.

In mistaking this, it would instead pave the way for CG's return to the palace. THTHMama sure wouldn't leave her supposedly expecting granddaughter-in-law to fend for her own outside the palace. Shin would no doubt welcome this opportunity with open arms. He's getting his wife back and he can well worry about impregnating his wife when the time comes

at least im not the only one who thinks that way! i thought it was bit sudden and wondering where in the world did that come from!?!!!!

i agree, the ending was quite sneaky but really rushed too at the same time i think. i think it would be much better that what you said about CG coming back to the palace under the pretense that she is pregnant. For goodness sake, they are still so young and since Shin left up the whole thing to his sister for awhile, i thought that maybe they could focus on their life outside the palace and what they could achieve like her being a famous designer and him being a photographer.

On a lighter note, the goong 1.5 was a disppointment too except for that segment about what kind of girls JJH likes but then again, i say its all a coincidence. I noticed how in the beginning, both of them sat sort of far apart but towards the end, got closer.

Everything was freezing on me so im hoping for the dl version soon so i could hear what they were saying except for getting bits and pieces. :vicx:;)

Guest ceesrain

hihi.. sorriee if i was about to ask a stupid question.. may i know what d u all mean by GOONG 1.5.. isit the overall video clip, or NGs, or behind the scene... am also waiting to see the final episode.. can't ait for the chinese sub team to post.. =^^=

goong 1.5 is the special where the cast of goong were interviewd on stage and showed parts of the drama, NGs, BTS,etc.

Guest lyrix

goong 1.5 is the special where the cast of goong were interviewd on stage and showed parts of the drama, NGs, BTS,etc.

I've uploaded the scene leading to the wedding( last 5 minute)

Here's the link http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3EQ59T0...EG11T587SDQL1D8

thanks thanks for that information on GOONG 1.5... OMg it make me even more wanting to watch the final & 1.5 episode of GOoNG... can't wait for u guyz to upload.. =D thanks for the link too to the scene of the wedding.. thank thanks so much...

What a sneaky ending!! I think it's a master move and did the trick.

With it, MBC has successfully kept us doing the guessing game and hooked until Season II returns in Feb'07.

I still have my reservations that Shin & CG consummated their marriage. I don' think the PD has the nerves to deny and possibly incur the wrath of the viewers by omitting this hugely anticipated scene.

Moreover, TaeHwangTaeHwu is none the wiser that Shin & CG didn't consummate their marriage during the hupbang ceremony, so is Choi Sanggong, thus her instant reaction and speculation.

In mistaking this, it would instead pave the way for CG's return to the palace. THTHMama sure wouldn't leave her supposedly expecting granddaughter-in-law to fend for her own outside the palace. Shin would no doubt welcome this opportunity with open arms. He's getting his wife back and he can well worry about impregnating his wife when the time comes

so agree with you.... that would be an easy way for Cg to go back to the palace... no questions asked from all those political figures... coz "sehson" is on the way... hahaha

Love the ending... I was clapping and laughing at the same time... hahaha....me delirious with happiness for Goong...

I'm off the dream land now... be back tom to read all the backlogs ...:lol:

Bye for now peeps! :lol:

And I think Tiffany is sponsoring the show. First is Yul's feather lariat necklace, now it's the Tiffany lamp in CG's room in Macau. Anyone notice anything else from Tiffany?

not quite.. they filming is at a private residence the production team borrowed for filming.. so believe it belongs to the owner ;)

Guest sharonstar

`

Hi you Goongmaniacs~ um... this is Star~ I guess, this is my way of contibuting and way of saying THANX to those who privide links/subs/news/pics/etc since i dont do any of them...so... here we go~

lets all fall into the words of our One love JiHoon ^-^

-Star

ps. i did my best translating ^-^ i know it isn't as accurate as it can be... but >_< be nice tehehe

DID Shin Gung post a message????:

감사합니다

번호 : 10 조회 : 1284 스크랩 : 5 날짜 : 2006.03.31 00:57

안녕들하셨죠^^?

Hello (literally: Is everyone doing well?)

지훈입니다

It's JiHoon.

지금 마지막회를 보고 1.5까지

I just finished watching the last episod and 1.5special

다보고나서도 전아직 끝났다는게

Even though it over

실감이 나질안네요

I cannot believe its really over

지난 7개월이라는 긴시간을

This maybe because

하루도빠짐없이 신이었고

For long 7 months

궁만을 생각하며 지내서 그런가

I was Shin(goon)

전혀 실감이나질안습니다

and (I) only thought of Goong

그래도 곧 실감이 나겠죠

But i believe the reality will sink in eventually

참 탈도많고 말도많고 행복하고 슬프고 힘들었던

There were many sickness, chats, happiness, and sorrow

그 시간들이 저에게 추억이 되어 돌아오게되겠죠

but these hard times will come back to me as mearly a memory

그때쯤되면 많이 허전하겠지만 또다른 추억이될것들을

Then, I would feel empty, but I will live happily for it'll become

기다리며 행복하게 살고있겠습니다

like any other wonderful memories.

기나긴 시간 여러분들의 사랑과 관심을 받아먹으며

Your love and interest fed me happiness

행복해했습니다 이제 당분간은 못만나뵈겠지만

Even though we wont be able to meet for a while,

더좋은 모습으로 다시 올께요

I will return in better self

감사합니다.

Thank you.

- 모든걸 감사드리며 지훈-

-With much appriciation, JiiHoon-

p.s 오늘의 추천도서 '반짝반짝 빛나는'

ps.Today's saying(?not sure) "Twinkle Twinkle Twinkling"

PLEASE TRANSLATE!!!!

Guest leechunsa

photo25611no1303613wk.jpg

Credit: imbc

That is so beautiful *cries*

Thank you for this!!! <33 I'm really going to die with all this excitement! loL~

Ji Hoon is so cute <3 Aww...I can't believe I read his message. ZOMG. I think I won't be able to make it through the months till season 2...I might cry..ZOMG. *starts crying* I will miss SHIN GOON. I will miss understanding him and staring at his face...and loving his voice. *obssessed*

I think I'm going to go crazy. T_T

Thanks for the translation!

Guest capri-shiqi

`

Hi you Goongmaniacs~ um... this is Star~ I guess, this is my way of contibuting and way of saying THANX to those who privide links/subs/news/pics/etc since i dont do any of them...so... here we go~

-Star

ps. i did my best translation ^-^ i know it isn't as accurate as it can be... but >_< be nice tehehe

thank you!! for translating this message in suc a short time!! such good efficiency!! really thank you!

love ya! ;)

Guest aoiyuki291

`

-Star

ps. i did my best translation ^-^ i know it isn't as accurate as it can be... but >_< be nice tehehe

thanks for the clip of the last episode and for the translation!!! i was wondering, did jjh write this message himself?

Guest kaichan

From what is said, Shin had been exonerated by Yul's confession. CG left so that everything would die down. There will be no divorce. No one in the Royal family ever divorce. There is no reason why Shin can't remain the Crown Prince especially since the King is in ill health. The Princess shouldn't be taking over since that would be a major upset in succession. I mean when Shin and CG have children, where are they in the sucession. Even Yul managed to get that far b/c of his mother's machination.

There's a scandal and rumours created by Yul's mom but with her gone, they should die down especially with Yul confessing. Shin does express the desire to give up the throne in the past but CG had repeatedly told him that he's the best one for the job. Also when the position of King is going to be taken from him, Shin seemed very sad about that loss as much as everything else. Besides the series is called Goong/Palace. It doesn't make any sense unless the drama takes place in the Palace. I think they will be returning to the Palace in the second season of course. If it is just 6 episodes then it might just be a mini plot and a wrap-up.

Their reaction to the Queen Mother's pronouncement that CG might be pregnant indicate it is a possibility. They were shocked. They 'did' it. Whether she is or not, depends on Season 2.

GK

http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com

Archived