[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Yvonne

I don't know why people are questioning whether CG is preggy or not...

Because from the bear pictures...they specially focus on CG bear holding a little baby bear.

Therefore, it's safe to conclude that a baby will be in Season 2, right?

Just my 2 cents.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't wait to get the dvd set for this..its a must have to add to my koreandrama collections!!!!!

i wish they can just do one drama series and then the big finale will be a movie...so it won't drag on for a long time...well, that's just me..hehehehe

Guest poohpoot

*argh* i want to watch the last episode! but i'm at work...

anyway, thanks everyone for the spoliers to at least let me know the ending as well as the caps! thanks!

i want to get the DVDs too.

really looking forward to season 2!

i think i will suffer from withdrawal symptoms.

while they left some stuff open, it doesn't really seem like they've left much ground to cover for a second season. Unless it's only going to be a few episodes.

unlke me, so many fans have hated Yul, I can't imagine they'd focus on him.

most fans (at least posting here on Soompi) don't seem to care very much about about the palace politics, who will become king (or queen?), what the relationship b/t the king and Yul's mom was in the past, etc...

and IMHO, there's only so much worthwhile material you can get out of watching a married couple bicker, adjust to life together and [possibly] change diapers.

CG "might" be pregnant, but they've tricked us before with the bear pictures, so...

so.... what are they going to do??

Guest samtly

well is finally over. i would like to say thank to everyone who provide us with every thing to do with goong, from download to screencap. i m really gratefull. thank 10000000000000000000000000000................ hope we can have another drama that create so much talk in a forum.

Guest linatan

omgg the 1.5 Goong shows all the lovely cap b/w Shin and CG..

feel kind of sad cos this drama is ending...i never imagine this thread can grow become the biggest thread in Soompii....thank you for all the caps, spot translation, preview and spoilers...w/o u all i wont be able to enjoy this drama. I will wait patiently till the subs out..Thank you subber...

btw i think SHin did say Saranghae towards the end is it? Did anyone else hear it???? I heard it from the 1.5 Goong special. I think I need to replay epsd 24 to more understand the epsd.

Guest hsinyi069

OMG

Shin said "Saranghye" to CG in Goong1.5....

It's cute..

it's like the review/summary of their love story..

from his pov...

and he said that..

it's really sweet

while watching Goong1.5

i actually feel something is going on between Shin and CG

but i guess it's only me...

anyone else??? :sweatingbullets:

Guest taiping

i think theyve just confirmed season 2... there were pictures of the bears of what possibly could be on season 2 then PD was interviewed... lets just wait for the translations! i think they were also asking about JJH & YEH's relationship....

actually, i think theyre gonna be closer to each other since theyre gonna be spending more time with each other for season 2...

Guest woah~

^it's hopeful!

I know it's very hopeful, but they've probably grown close anyway, like crying and everything together... awwww I wish!

I haven't watched it yet, but I can't wait!

Guest usyagitntn

OMG I'M SO SAD!!! Now we have to wait until 2007 to watch Goong season 2. The Goong 1.5 was so funny ( I laughed and screamed so much that I can hardly talk now)

Ep 24 was awesome I hope it hit a 30% in the rating. The ending was just sweet!!!

and don't forget to vote for the couple with best on-screen chemistry HERE. Goong is leading the poll! ( of course after that blazing hot kiss in ep 23, no one can beat them!)

as for the bed scene everyone's questioning about, I'm curious about the bed scene too, I had so many perverted thoughts while watching ep 23 and 24 :ph34r: (don't remeber how many time I screamed and wished that they do something :blush: ) . When I watched the ending of ep 24 I thought that CG was hiccuping again but then she did it several times and the shocked expressions from Choi Sangoong and Hulma mama showed everything :w00t: . Can't wait til next year!!!

Keep the Goong spirit alive til then everyone!!!

Guest linatan

OMG

It's cute..

from his pov...

and he said that..

it's really sweet

while watching Goong1.5

hsinyi..did you also hear SHin say saranghyo to CG during the last scene of epsd 24???? the Goong 1.5 just over... :tears::tears: no more Goong......my final exam is also coming...gotta off to study......lucky no more Goong otherwise I wont be able to concentrate on my study.... :(:( too addicted to Goong. dunno when I can get over the fever of Goong. Thank you Shin CG, u make me love korea drama deep2. Thank you PD, i am waiting for season 2.

once again thank u everyone...i luv u all..hopefully we can have another drama which can make us together again like what we have in this forum. but i dun think there is any drama that can make us togthr, crazy, dream of Shin&CG every nite :P . If you know any drama that can attract our attention like Gooong, please pm me...hehhe..

Cya.........

Guest Bambypamby

SPOILER

I heard Shin said "Saranghye" in the last of their mini-lovestory. !!

Wow...!!!

I'm gonna have a sweet dream tonight. ^^

Guest StrawberryPunch

I woke up late to and missed 1/2 the good stuff now i gotta wait till the dl are posted..im annoyed with my self lol.

Guest cheli001

OMG

It's cute..

from his pov...

and he said that..

it's really sweet

while watching Goong1.5

i'm having the same vibe....

EDIT

3 possibilities how baby shin/cg is conceived (if cg is really pregnant) 1.) after HOT kiss 2.) after hiccups (to make it stop) haha 3.) after street kiss (coz on ep 24 the first scene was cg fixing/playing with shin's coat)

but there is a HUGE possibility that CG is preggy, when you look at shin's reaction when CG felt like throwing up. hahaha

or the sudden craving for egg tarts! hahahahaha :lol:

Guest mariaclara

Question guys, was CG crying during the hot kiss? Cause I could hear her sighing but I couldn't really tell.

Archived