Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest _yinsyung*--

Seems that it's thank you time {hug}

oh my god i'm going to cry just because goong ended

thank you to anyone that ever contributed to the thread; whether it be spoilers, pictures, fanmade items, an opinion or ANYTHING...

THANKYOU

this thread wouldn't be this thread without any one of you missing

thank you MBC

and thank you joojihoon and yooeunhae for having onscreen chemistry like no other :x

shinandcgparentsarebattlingitouton1.5:s

-yinyin

Guest tinkle

tks to all for your input & live description on the different scenes..this really make my day & just hv to wait patiently for the 2nd season..hopefully it is just as gd as season 1. :P

Guest leechunsa

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT. I SHOULDN'T HAVE READ. lol!

GAHHH--I will post my stuff here tomorrow! After I watch it. GAHHH. GUYS I WANNA CRY. I HOPE THIS THREAD GOES ON AND ON AND ON TILL 2007...I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!! ZOMG. WE SHOULDN'T STOP GOONGING! :x

*hugs everyone* *rolls on the floor*

Guest _yinsyung*--

hahha it turns out that i never posted this because i randomly pressed the wrong button but so that this spazz doesn't go to waste :X horhorhor

omo - so the sister is the queen?

or is it PREDICTING that that's what will happen next week?

jfdlskajflkajsl;

but they never showed a bed scene! how can CG be pregnant...unless it's just what the queen thinks but OMG it was such a cute ending <3333

still a lot of open endings but i guess they have to leave it that way season two...jfdsalkjf;las

i wish they had more shinCG ness at the end...

random: THE KISS ON THE NECK WAS >333333

altough i wish they'd shown them kissing at the wedding; even just a short one :x

and the sanggong unni is SOOOOOOOO pretty :s

i'll wait until chiesne subs before i make any judgement; because i still don't quite get a lot of it :x

-yinyin

Guest valandy

OMG!!! This week has been the best of Goong's since it started!!!

With all the kisses and hugs that I am still thinking about, how am I going to survive without Goong next week??? :(

During this period till next year, I hope they will come up with more good news like the cast remaining the same, a little bit of stories leaking :P and best of all, JJH and YEH dating each other cos they can't get each other out of their systems........... :D

Just want to say thank you to all of you out there who made this thread the most popular, crying and laughing together with all of you has been memorable. Adieus!!!! ;)

Guest haydee

I agree, thanks to everyone for posting DL links, Pics, summaries and other stuff on this thread. All this great info has made it possible for us fans to get the low-down on everything going on with Goong. Hope ppl can post info on season 2 as it gets ready to film in the fall. Thanks guys!

Guest V A L XD

I finally get a niece or nephew?! WOOHOO! hhaha *runs and tells Chae Jun* lol.

I think they did do it when she had the hiccup. thats why the camera forced out the room. if you get my drift..but i wish i could see them kissing and going under the covers though.

But I wasn't surprise they would do it so quickly 'cause the kiss, it was long and passionate and it showed how much they wanted each other. =]

I'm happy

They did it.

i'm content

for now.

haha. RAWRR, i hope other better things will occupie me till season 2

Guest rainie_chu

It keeps buffering for Goong 1.5 XD

Yeah, it could just be a ploy to lure us into watching Goong 2. But I guess that's okay...I mean, that's a really effective way of getting us to watch season 2, coz we're all curious if she is or if she isn't. Well anyway, it's effective and you bet you'll see me around for season 2! LOL!

Thank you to all the cappers, translators, spot translators, uploaders and to everyone for spazzing with me in this Goong thread. It's been a wonderful roller coaster ride!

Wheeee! I'll just wait for your updates on Goong 1.5. I've given up in trying to watch it. XD

Edit: Shin and his three other friends..I've been joking around calling them F4...DID PKL just call them F4? LOL!

Guest hyuksu

Dude this sucks.

I woke up late for the final episode, but I'm glad you guys posted up spoilers. :)

I can't wait until I watch it!

Now I'm watching the Goong 1.5, but I have to go to school -_______-.

Guest gilerkd

i'm hoping someone can quickly upload it @ Youtube

cps i'm going crazy over Goong....wanna watch

eppie 24.....plssss...plssss.....i wanna watch....wwwaaaaaaaa :sweatingbullets:

Guest V A L XD

DUDE DUDE DUDE!

They wedding looks too simliar to the one in Fire Bird!!! CG dress and hair and head piece is like Ji Eun!!! omg omg omg!

Guest mattcha

hi, was reading from the chinese forums last night and they speculated something after the passionate kiss..

kiss.jpg

Shin is wearing his jacket during the super hot kiss....

sofa.jpg

Shin without the jacket after the kiss lying on the sofa with CG....

thus, suspecting the kiss could have led to unseen bed scene???

4.jpg

And this classic picture which always shown before the start of the drama, dun you think CG looks kinda pregnant???

anyway, it's up to you to conclude.... :D

Guest V A L XD

^dear, but i think you didn't upload your last picture all the way 'cause i can't see it.

well, i will be back later for more reviews. and since the drama is over, i'll tell you some scene bloppers i spotted while watching the drama.

off to school now!

from the sound of things, it doesn't seem that CG being pregnant is for SURE! sounds like it's the grandma's wishful thinking!

anyway, a good cliffhanger to get people to tune in for the next season. however, as usual, seems like the ending was really rushed! I hate it when k-dramas do that! I mean, how much time must have passed after CG went to Macau? Anyone know?

I mean, if Yul's mom is already out of the hospital, etc. etc. it's probably been, what, a month at least??

Guest .:LaUrEn.:

awwwww from reading the spoilers, it seems like a really sweet ending. but as happy as i am for shin and chaegyung, i just can't help feeling soooooo bad for yul!!! :( he didn't get the love of his life OR the crown. i seriously cried in ep. 23 when he was crying to harmamama.

Guest linatan

now waiting patiently for the dvds to be released..such a nice drama...refreshing storyline.. :P

yeah....I admit this is the drama that I crave the most. It makes me angry/sad so much yet it makes me laugh a lot as well. altho the ending is a lot of mystery cos they cut a lot of scene I think...wish they show us some bed scene or kissing or saying I luv u scene... :(:mellow: .

now i am watching the 1.5 Goong...so funny..hehhe..

Does the Shin bear at the end of ep 24 look weird to any1? It looks like he's carrying something...another sehson bear?? ;)

I think next season will show:

- how princess hae myung becomes queen

- choi sanggong falling in love n getting married

- Shin's fren n Kang Yun courtship

- Yul with ??

Oh yeah, n CG pregnant..I also think they did it after the hiccup scene. Remember CG asked Shin to do something to make the hiccups stop? ;) But the timing is a bit confusing. I dunno how long CG has been staying in Macau, but it's usually abt 6 weeks pregnancy when the nausea starts. Furthermore, her tummy isnt showing yet, so she'd be less than 3 mths pregnant.

And I think Tiffany is sponsoring the show. First is Yul's feather lariat necklace, now it's the Tiffany lamp in CG's room in Macau. Anyone notice anything else from Tiffany?

Goong 1.5 is a bit disappointing. I was expecting more live show, but they're showing a lot of BTS which we've seen b4.

Archived