[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

rewatching Ep23...wasn't it hilarious that Shin tried to pay the bus fare with his bum? i cracked up there!!!

CG looked so cute doing it huh!!!! actually where i come from, it will probably work too but i'm too old to try it! they put these machines at just the right height for me too!!! if i spot someone in singapore trying that out i'm gonna burst out laughing!!!

I would love to try it if there is in here...heheheh...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

u know wat? just for the fun of it....lets throw in Lee Min Ki too!!!! *haha*

ok in Ep23 that part just before CG hugged Shin from behind followed by the highlight of the episode...

just before that, does Shin look a bit sick?

just wondering what was that tea and green stuff he was offered?

Someone told me that Shin was having "gastric" pains or something due to stress? Can anyone confirm? rainboww? panda?

Someone told me that Shin was having "gastric" pains or something due to stress? Can anyone confirm? rainboww? panda?

i haven't watch the chinese subbed... but I think so... yeah, coz he's kinda holding onto his tummy when CG walked in... :unsure:

Guest icecool88

This is sooo frustrating!! The Chinese forum's down!! The latest news about Goong always pops up there first and it's down!!! I hope it's not just me...anyone else having the same problem??

Hihi....

May I know the link for the chinese forum? Kindda curious about it as in what information I can find from there...

Thanks...^^

Guest AznGrlz

Hahahaha...you are all funny...

Lol i feel so hyper right now...! Can't believe all we've been dying for is coming :D

Same here... It must be such a short bed scene for them to be fully-clothed afterwards. :rolleyes::lol:

I'd like to know too cos I'm so slow when watching the obvious... :blush: :lol:

lol i was thinking more of them getting it on after the part where shin hugged cg from the back out in the courtyard...and the next morning was where she was messing with his suit. I mean come on, she's going away for who knows how long...they have to cook up some long lasting memories to fill their lonely hearts :P plus they're young...and energetic, when the cards are played right...its pay up time for the night :phew: omg! :perverted thoughts floating in the air: lol

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Too bad I have to go home now. Work is finished. Life in Korea is just starting because Epi 24 is nearing! Sooo sad that it's going to end but I know that it will end with a bang! Praying sooo hard that the spoiler that was removed will be shown. That would cause the whole thread to faint hahaha! Tomorrow's going to be a busy day, I'm sure I'd spend so much time back tracking the pages! Hahaha! The kiss caused this thread to move soooo fast!

Again, thanks to all of those who shared and who will continue to share their vids, images, translations and information about Goong. I'm bowing down to all of you guys!

streetkissingchandshin.jpg

This will definitely give me a good night sleep!

GOONG... THIS IS HOME!

Lol i feel so hyper right now...! Can't believe all we've been dying for is coming :D

lol i was thinking more of them getting it on after the part where shin hugged cg from the back out in the courtyard...and the next morning was where she was messing with his suit. I mean come on, she's going away for who knows how long...they have to cook up some long lasting memories to fill their lonely hearts :P plus they're young...and energetic, when the cards are played right...its pay up time for the night :phew: omg! :perverted thoughts floating in the air: lol

You're one naughty girl AZN! Hahaha! Oh well! Maybe they did something! Hahaha! It's for CG and Shin to know and for all of us to find out! This one will make us faint again! We've been fainting for days now! Hahaha! It's not healthy for us!

But I don't mind! NOT AT ALL! Hahaha!

Guest hsinyi069

궁’떠나 마카오서 결혼식

[메트로 2006.03.30 09:00:41]

big_0603301035XML121853.jpg

29, 30일 방송분에서 윤은혜 (채경)는 궁 안팎에 소란을 일으킨 것에 대한 황실의 권고로 잠시 마카오로 떠나고, 주지훈(신)이 뒤따라 가 서로의 사랑을 확인하며 둘만의 조촐한 결혼식을 치르는 것으로 ‘궁’ 시즌1은 매듭짓는다

CHN SPOILER ALERT!!!!

在29, 30日放送內容中 彩京引起宮内外騷乱於是接受皇室勧告暫時去了澳門 信也跟著去 確認兩人之間的愛後 舉行只有兩人的簡單結婚式為 ‘宮’ 第一季畫下句點.

FROM http://www.metroseoul.co.kr / natsu @ koreanwind

Guest Pikachu

궁’떠나 마카오서 결혼식

29, 30일 방송분에서 윤은혜 (채경)는 궁 안팎에 소란을 일으킨 것에 대한 황실의 권고로 잠시 마카오로 떠나고, 주지훈(신)이 뒤따라 가 서로의 사랑을 확인하며 둘만의 조촐한 결혼식을 치르는 것으로 ‘궁’ 시즌1은 매듭짓는다

CHN SPOIL ALERT!!!!

在29, 30日放送內容中 彩京引起宮内外騷乱於是接受皇室勧告暫時去了澳門 信也跟著去 確認兩人之間的愛後 舉行只有兩人的簡單結婚式為 ‘宮’ 第一季畫下句點.

Can anyone translate this please? XDD I tried google translator.. and I got 2 keywords from it. XDDDDD

Guest AznGrlz

GOONG... THIS IS HOME!

You're one naughty girl AZN! Hahaha! Oh well! Maybe they did something! Hahaha! It's for CG and Shin to know and for all of us to find out! This one will make us faint again! We've been fainting for days now! Hahaha! It's not healthy for us!

But I don't mind! NOT AT ALL! Hahaha!

I wonder where they would put Alfred if that happens for real :rofl:

Yup, i'm naughty :guilty/guilty: hehe but seriously, them being married...falling in love and now one is leaving...it just makes sense if they add a lil bed scene in between to satisfy our eyes :which is about to fall out from the hot kiss: I don't mind fainting again, i might as well die and join everyone in heaven since i already booked a cloud 9 above shin's house lol

I just figured out sumt...most kdramas are about peepz marrying eachother before they actually fall in love which all turns out wonderful! Gosh how i wish tomorrow i wake up and find my parents telling me i'm promised to some big :rich: man's hot/smart/talented/ shin like son ....i wouldn't hesitate to hurry up and wear on my wedding dress to feel the shine!

Guest AznGrlz

chinese subs wrote it as Shin vomitted due to stress.

Omg! Jesus Christ, Super Star!!!! Is he alright? awww...i wish he feels better! :praying:

Guest bm05om

episode 23..what more can i say? :wub: thanks beautiful peeps for all the links.

IT WAS WORTH WAITING AND TRUDGING THROUGH THEIR EMOTIONAL SAHARA!

one of the best lines!

did anyone else notice that it was only CG's hands that was doing all the moving? watch it again.. (although like me you guys probably watched it more than once) ahahahaha

:lol: i'd die if they show that Shin's hands were doing all the work too*cough*..that was quite enuff ..cg being busy with her hands..

About someone's comment on the filming of the street kiss.. *sorry, forgot who said this*.. I agree that it might be filmed in the middle of regular crowd, on purpose, to create that "public shock" effect... Notice how everyone around Shin&CG was like taking pictures and jaw-dropping looks on their faces look so real

gosh if i ever saw SUCH a hot-looking couple kissing on the street in the middle of a crowd in real life,i'd probably can't help but gawk at them too! :blush: not that pervie but i'm just human after all..

I think JJH anf YEH got carried away with that steamy kiss scene.... (shin sticking out his tongue) bwahahahahah I want to see NG.... I want to see them blush it'll be soooo damn cute

awww..this is true.i agreed with some said before..maybe they were carried far and away :P i mean,hey when you're into your lines and acting,in that moment feeling all the emotions,in character with the perfect setting,its easy to get carried away.that your "acting" (read:kissing) partner is gorgeous and someone you like personally is just a bonus! ;):lol:

I think the "I want to eat you" part was only at the first couple of seconds of the kiss. After a while, you don't feel asmuch urgency. XDDD From passionate to just sweet. >D

yeah.it went like.."i want you so much...but thats because i really,really love you"

sorry for the long post.now its on to number 24!

궁’떠나 마카오서 결혼식

CHN SPOIL ALERT!!!!

my translation is bleh :crazy: so pls forgive me....

the episodes broadcast on the 29th & 30th 's main content is... Due to CG, the palace is in a chaotic state (it's not all her fault that they are in such a mess, why blame it all on her... jees...) , so she decided to accept/consider the palace's order to temporarily go the Macau...

could any one tell me if korea have DST?

I haven't get the hang of this dst thing and I don't want to miss watching the last episode of goong.

Anybody in Paris/France/around could tell be the time difference between france and Korea? I used to watch it at 13.55, but that was before the time adjustment.

Guest taiping

my translation is bleh :crazy: so pls forgive me....

the episodes broadcast on the 29th & 30th 's main content is... Due to CG, the palace is in a chaotic state (it's not all her fault that they are in such a mess, why blame it all on her... jees...) , so she decided to accept/consider the palace's order to temporarily go the Macau... Shin also went with her. This ends the first season of Goong...

wow! yey!! cant wait for the ending!

Guest xling06

tonight is the night! since yesterday I been feeling all excited and also sad that goong is coming to an end....its rather a complex feeling....one minute I hope to know the ending the next I hope goong will never come to a end! going crazy with this feeling for the past 2 days :wacko: hahaha

My heart did skip a few beats when I saw all those wonderfuls picture of Shin and CG....them going to the street and kiss scene :blush: its just too wonderful....can't help daydreaming about it! :P I wonder what will happen tonight? I hope all things will end well for Shin and CG..... :D

nonetheless, I want to thanks everyone here who have make it possible for fans like me (non-korean) to understand the drama content and preview etc in such a short time....I think we do have a strong group of translators here in soompi! they get the preview translated in such a short time! thanks to all! :)

and hope to see all the goongers even after the end of first season so that we can keep the spirit of goong ongoing till jan 2007! :D

Guest taiping

me too! im really sad that its ending but i also cant wait for the ending cause it seems soooo goood! i hope they dont change the actors in season2! il be waiting for their return!!!

Guest ellerdnic

I'm sorry, I think this is probably spam but I just need to get this out of my chest! When I saw the screen caps of the "kiss" this morning i went ballistic! My room mate thought the house is on fire or something because I was screaming my lungs out. And that's just the screen caps! I was late going to work because I couldn't stop looking at the caps! I also made lots of mistakes at work still thinking of the caps. Now, when I saw the scene at youtube, *sigh* heaven...pure heaven! Make way in heaven because I am coming!!!

I have Goong fever and ShinChae is the treatment!!! :D

Archived