[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mayetlovesjisung

i personally think the part where they kissed on the street is a total sweetness n best part of the episode. how romantic is that?*drools* the angle the shot was taken was just perfect. loved the fact that they did not take the scene closed up.=)

I agree with you when you said that the angle was perfect. Such a sweet scene and as what I've said earlier, if it's the ending... it's going to be a great one! It will leave everything to our imagination. And what imagination do we have! Hehehe! OMG! I still can't get over the kissing scenes! Aaaaah! PERFECT!

I might say if CG doesn't understand the meaning of the kiss, well ..i guess somebody should wake her up and make her realize that Shin really loves him. How jealous I am rite now. and I replay the kiss scene over and over again....and then I faint again and again...wahahahahah..my cat get curious tooo...poor cat... :lol:

It seems to me that everyone else in this thread is fainting. Hahaha! I wonder who will post if we all faint at the same time! :D Okay... I'll faint again! Hahaha! Maybe we should take turns in fainting so that someone can guard the thread hahaha!

' date='Mar 30 2006, 09:40 AM' post='2127676']

i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong i love goong

especially, SHIN

GOONG 4EVER~!! :D

cant wait to see the second season<3

btw, is it the same characters or different people?

Hmmn... I'm actually thinking that it would be better if they would just end it now. I'm quite afraid that they will drag everything in season 2. Or they can make a new story (with the same title!? haha!) with the whole cast again. Say CG is the crowned Princess! Oooh noooo! My crazy thoughts again! I really hope this two can do a movie or something... as long as they're together. I would truly love to see them together again!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jhessy

QUESTION: So basically the scenes that were shot in Macau are only about to go out on epis. 24 right??? And I though that the street-kissing-scene was shot in Macau. I wonder what's gonna happen in Macau?! WAAAHHH!!! My head's spinnin' :wacko: And also feelin a lil sad since it's nearing its end. :tears:

Guest lynnshim

AHAHA. IM D.L RIGHT NOW. CRYUD.. MY HEART IS LIKE BEATING 100 TIMES FASTER. IM SO IIMPATIENT LOL.

QUESTIONNNN!

WAIT IS IT TRU THEAT GOONG SEASON 2 IS GOING TO AIRE NEXT YEAR? OMG THEY CAN'T! ILL BE BORED EVERY WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS. FUDGE. i THOUGHT IT WAS SO ROMANTIC~ WHEN THEY KISSED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET LOL. YEAH. I THINK THEY WERE RANDOM PEOPLE WHEN THEY KISSED ON THE STREET BUT AFTERWARDS AT THE END I GUES THE PDS TOLD THEM IT WAS A SCENE? AND YEAH. BECAUSE IF THEY DIDNT PPL WOULDVE THOUGHT THEY WERE DATIN FOR REAL LIFE RIGHT? I CANT WAIT TILL TOMRROW. IM GOING TO ALSO DOWNLOAD THE GOONG 1.5 SOMEONE BETTER UPLOAD IT.. OR WILL IT BE ATTACHED TO THE END OF GOON # 24?

Guest swtanjel012

thank you for the ysi. im so sad its ending already. i was hoping for a happy ending but i guess we'll have to wait for the next season. i hate waiting. ;(

Guest SillyYun

i hope that someone will put the extra after episode on the clubbox..too lag for me to see..i didnt watch last nite's..it was really lag compare to before i think alot of ppl watched..

Guest charles0702

AHAHA. IM D.L RIGHT NOW. CRYUD.. MY HEART IS LIKE BEATING 100 TIMES FASTER. IM SO IIMPATIENT LOL.

QUESTIONNNN!

WAIT IS IT TRU THEAT GOONG SEASON 2 IS GOING TO AIRE NEXT YEAR? OMG THEY CAN'T! ILL BE BORED EVERY WEDNESDAYS AND THURSDAYS. FUDGE. i THOUGHT IT WAS SO ROMANTIC~ WHEN THEY KISSED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET LOL. YEAH. I THINK THEY WERE RANDOM PEOPLE WHEN THEY KISSED ON THE STREET BUT AFTERWARDS AT THE END I GUES THE PDS TOLD THEM IT WAS A SCENE? AND YEAH. BECAUSE IF THEY DIDNT PPL WOULDVE THOUGHT THEY WERE DATIN FOR REAL LIFE RIGHT? I CANT WAIT TILL TOMRROW. IM GOING TO ALSO DOWNLOAD THE GOONG 1.5 SOMEONE BETTER UPLOAD IT.. OR WILL IT BE ATTACHED TO THE END OF GOON # 24?

yeah, season 2 won't air until next year :( tomorrow will be the last day.. :tears: i, too, will also be bored on wed. and thurs.. guess i will have to rewatch goong and full house until next year :)

It seems that this beloved thread has reach the highest posting (I guess...) ever. So sad if we might closed it and I will miss all the excitements and all the rejoice moment and scenes posted in this thread if Goong ends tonite...I hope this thread won't last guys. To wait for another months, I feel like it takes forever...I'll miss CG even she's dumb sometimes (hey..she's only 19!) and with the most unbelivable prince Shin, not forgetting Yul and CG's family and friends.

This drama really get into my heart with extreme feelings...one moment you gonna smile, and then it keeps you in tears...but sometimes got me bored too(with the motoot's scene and evil plans).

Personally, i'll give this drama 4 over 5 stars...

Guest minshoo

the slow motion of the kiss scene was so HOT!!! you can see that they kiss and and pause for a second to breath and kiss again! AHHH!!! i really want to see the behind the scene for that scene kekekek :)

Just thinking the fact that i wont come home every wednesday and thursday all excited to watch goong wont happen until next year.

this drama was greatt, i love it, especially today's episode.

im so excited about tomorrows episode, i wonder whats going to happen. i really really hope that they dont have a sad ending, or an ending with a cliffhanger. that would suck.

Guest HeeSu

a few more pics from Goong 1.5 special:

photo25611no1264315bn.jpg

photo25611no1264217vy.jpg

photo25611no1264812qf.jpg

Credit: as labelled in the pics & imbc

I have a question...when does this show come out? or did it already come out?

AWWWW ep 23 was so cute!!! definatly a good episode ;]

Guest jun;MON

The ending was absolutely sweet, at first I was like WHY IS THERE A GREY SPOT! :x and yeah i thought it was the greatest scene of all <3 Tomorrow is the end, and endings are sad, I see a lot of crying, but it'll end up as happily ever after~ T_T And -and Shin crying on todays eps was --sad T_T He can cry! O_O Lastly, there was that amazingly hot kiss. Temperature was rising. >//<

also, i love how beautiful they designed everything in this drama. first of all, i LOVE Yoon Eun Hye's outfits. i always look foward to what she would wear. and also, shin and yul also has hot suits that fits them.

Guest idream

Lots of Goong things~

goongthings.jpg

Goong Ost

Princess Hours OST (MBC TV Series)

Goong Ost Music Sheet

Perhaps Love(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Perhaps Love(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Melody) - Princess Hours OST

Na Neun Ba Bo Yim Ni Da(Piano) - Princess Hours OST

Goong Chae Kyoung Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Tiara Hair Pin

Chae-Kyoung's RenaChris Miss Cat Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Heart Ponytail

Chae-Kyoung's Rena Chris Apple Ponytail

[Princess Hours(Goong)]Chae Kyoung's Mickey Mouse ponytail

Goong Doll Seriese

Princess Hours' Alfred Bear : Replica 2006(Limited Edition)-Including three of postcards

Goong Bear

Goong Bear melody cellphone accessory

Chae Kyoung's "DooBoo" doll

Teddy Bear recording doll

Goong Chae Kyoung's Fashion Seriese

Chae-Kyoung's Cap

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser white shawl

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery blouse

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's embroidery OPS

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser gull tank - set

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser gold foil embroidery fusion Korean dress

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's Coser embroidery Korean jacket

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser chiffon dress

Chae Kyoung's CoComiu backpack

Prince Shin's backpack

Goong Chae Kyoung's Accessory Seriese

Crown Necklace

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 1 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 2 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 3 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 4 - (For 2 set)

Chae Kyoung style cute earring 5

Chae Kyoung's rabbit earring

[My Girl/Goong] Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 1

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earring set 2

[My Girl/Goong]Style necklace&earrings set 3

[My Girl/Goong]Stylish stone necklace&earrings set 4

Goong Brooch

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope(Small size)

[Purchasing agency]Chae Kyoung's coser trinkets handphone rope

Goong Starionary

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed clear file set

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed note book

Princess Hours(Goong) comic printed schedule pocket book

Guest kimbab_luvah

I'm so sad! I love Goong! Because of goong, I'm like on this thread 24/7 NONSTOP! I still have to watch 21, 22, 23, and 24! but 21 and 22, is like nothing compared to 23, and 24 because it's just like, not! AHHHHH! The other day when my mom and I were watching eighteen, the part where CG slaps Shin for forcing a kiss on her? My mom and I are like "We'll kiss you instead Shin!" and then he punches the wall and goes away, it was like really funny, you had to be there.......except you can't.......yeah.

Gosh, people don't sleep in this thread.... :D Need to go thru 10+ pages of backlogs... But I'm loving it... So many funny comments... :lol:

Thank you to those who help translate, uploads, post screen caps... etc...etc... I love you all! :lol:

yes yes yes!! i saw that too!! Shin's tongue went in!

hehe i can't wait ^^ last episode tommorrow.

haha... I thought I was hallucinating about that part... coz I had a bad headache while watching Goong live yesterday... but I guess not... :blush:

1143676486_K_20060330_54515_0.jpg

credits to KDOCN

Can you imagine the SHOCK this people might have felt?

The PD was probably saying, "Okay, JJH and YEH, go towards the crowd, and KISS for as long as you can.. We'll be waiting for you here!! Come back soon, okie?"

Then while the crowd are doing what they're doing, ALL OF A SUDDEN, there's this SHORT-SKIRTED-SEXY-LONG-LEGGED YEH and HOT-LOOKING JJH coming between them, and KISSED????? I would just die right at that second.

You crack me up with that comment :lol: I do agree with some of you about the street kiss... I liked the "public shock" effect they've created... hahaha... They are just too HOT to not get noticed by the passersby :lol:

Guest jennxxness

thanks for the spot translation jennxxness.

no problem guys! thank you for your sweet comments and pms!

Make sure you tell me what other spot translations you want and I'll translate them <3 ;)

Archived