[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest annababy

She deicded to accept her punishment for Shin. Not Yul.

so she's leaving because he's getting in trouble for "setting the fire"

how is that taking the blame for him?

i'm sorry, i just don't get it

Okay just a quick question...

Whose two children are those?

their imaginary children, what it would be like if they had children and she worked while shin was a houseman

hahaha that scene was too cute

Guest crazy_me

i am thinking whether tomorrows episode's gonna be a happy one or a sad one :unsure:

anyways, i think the PD's want us to think that it will be a sad one coz of what they showed on the preview.. let's say CG leaves the palace, the crying part with the great queen will be shown at the beginning of the episode then the rest will be focused on shin following cg in macau, so it's a kind of sad-happy ending.. its sad coz CG left the palace but happy because we will see more lovey dovey scenes between the two.. im thankful that they finally admitted their feelings to each other, at last :sweatingbullets: the problem left is to bring cg back to the palace, which will happen in season 2 :rolleyes:

oh well, i hope what im thinking is right.. i got so hyped up with this episode that i watched it live without even understanding a single word they were saying, but it was all worth it :P i just hope they keep this "heaven" atmosphere (as what you guys describe it) up to the last minutes of tomorrow's episode :blush:

What I don't get is, why the heck did the royals made such a dramatic punishment and send CG away.. tearing the two lovebirds apart? What good can actually come out of it? It's not gonna solve anything, if else, it's only gonna make it harder for the crown prince&princess to reconcile *altho we know now, is not the case*.

So weird how these people think... Maybe I'm missing something :huh:

Guest Pikachu

It's Shin and Chae Gyeong's imaginary children. XDD THey were thinking about married life or something...

so she's leaving because he's getting in trouble for "setting the fire"

how is that taking the blame for him?

i'm sorry, i just don't get it

Shin and CG in Shin's room...

Shin: (looks tenderly/cutely at CG's bowed head) Hey, you crybaby. Are you crying again?

CG: Not crying, who says I am crying?

Shin: You're leaving tomorrow, right?

CG: Yes...

Shin: That's good, then.

CG: Why?

Shin: Without you, I think I can't stand living here anymore, but because I need to protect you, I can't let you stay here any longer.

CG: Don't worry, I'll be fine.

Shin: Hey, I know I said what I said, but shouldn't you say that you wish to stay by my side?!

CG: I really want to. But, I've done wrong, so I must receive the punishment, I need to respect the rules of the country and the people. Because I am the Crown Princess of this country.

Shin: Good. I won't give up either. Because I am the Crown Prince of this country. (He actually said something about not giving up before something - 沉冤昭雪 - but I don't understand what this meant)

(translated by leechunsa)

I don't think she's taking the blame for him, more of... with all the bad things happening in the palace at once... I mean with CG's own "scandal" of having a secret bf, then saying the divorce on public TV, Yul admitting that he does have feelings for CG and that sort of puts CG"s own loyalty to Shin in question by the elders, so now (as cilik put it) she's taking responsibility for her actions.

Guest AznGrlz

Omg! lol i skipped the preview on eps 24 at the end of 23 'cause i thought it was the same one before, but i accidentally watched it and the scene ahhhhh! i fainted again man! Whoa...talk about love....i love you pd! :hug/hug: can't believe tomorrow or tonight for some...is the end :tears:

Guest lovedrama

Thank you sophendo and everyone else who have worked hard for all of us.

With much love and kisses,

Lovedrama :P

Guest Hyunahx3

I ABSOLUTELY LOVED EPISODE 23!!!

I'm thriving to know more...but i kinda wish

they would've ended it first season.

Is it true that the 2nd season's coming out?

and also that 2nd season's going to come out next year in 2007?

I've heard so many rumors. I also heard they're

probably going to change casts too for 2nd season..*sigh*

T_____T;; im kinda nervous!

BUT I LOVE GOONG still! <333333333333333333

Guest leechunsa

I just woke up.

Hehehe, I watched episode 23 this morning. I want to say something about it (don't worry it's all good :x) but I have to go to school to enroll for summer so yeah..

here's my "get back" to all the people who worked hard in this thread...and a "sorry" for my convoing last night...I was really too excited ^^

EPISODE 23 :

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=33QI94X...7X14M1BYMT15V1L

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P2SOW3OV

there yah go...enjoy! love you guys. A big thank you to ADAM + CILIK + CREIDESCA! I love you guys...thanks for the hard work! and to the people who updated and give their say...I looove you guys! :)

EDIT : first post of the day and I own the thread. ^^

Guest cdk0405

those are just thier kids wen she's imagining that she goes to work and he does the housework.

Guest jennxxness

I think they're just saying that the scene where CG was laying on top of Shin on the sofa, YEH was really laying next to JJH and her torso was on top of him. His legs were to the side instead of directly under her.

QUESTION!!!

for episode 24, CG decides to leave the palace for good? Its not just a vacation? I mean, she told Shin to think of it as her going away for Winter break but why is everyone so sad? Halmamama especially?

I believe they talked about her going away for a very long time. that could be the case. and love birds like they are don't want that to happen.

Guest nGk2M

oh goodness that one one hell of a kiss scene...haha

just thought i'd like to share that.

dang i'm such a perv

man i'm sad that this is ending..and that i'd have to wait for another year TT.TT

Archived