[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest AznGrlz

Thank you so much for the links!!! Omg when i found out i can watch it live i made :forced: my friends over at 5 in the morning to watch it with me lol at the kissing scene, Jessie jumped up and spilled popcorn all over our heads and we screamed so loud the neighbors rushed over thinking someone broke into our house :sweatingbullets: they ended up watching it with us too...oh the excitement of a drama :blush: I swear i fainted twice at the kissing/cg on top of shin scene...and the hugging each other crying hearts out is just too...sweet/sad for words :tears:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulu1234

Re-upping this slow-mo hot burning kiss *knowing there are many of us pervs here, i'm sure the link will die out soon bwuahahahha*:

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B3ZA6R...QJ0EKED29H4G4ZY

WOW!!!!!! thanks for the upload. I thought the song went well with it

That kiss is way more amazing in slow..... mo....

(i would recommend this to everyone!!! Go Shin!!!!!!)

Guest angel169

thanks creidesca for Ep 23, sophendo for Ep 22, and all the subbers and uploaders who work hard to make this tread awesome... kamsamida gals...

Guest snoopy

HOLY MOLYSSS!!!

today's episode was sweeeeeeeet man! just sweet!

2 REAL french kiss scenes in one day! who would've expected that today's episode would be filled with goodies? :)

JJH is so damn sexy!

i was kind of disappointed though towards the end. it would've been better if they did a close up and spin around like in all those movies and dramas while their kissing. that would've been better.

tomorrow episode's look very touching<33

there was one scene - the end, where i really liked.

YEH asked JJH if he liked her. And he's like "Why are you asking that so straightforwardly?" And he said how he's going to show her how much he likes her. And they both stop in the middle of the street and kiss. -- i thought that was very freakin romantic<333

Guest cutina124

I wish I could be where all of you are, but instead I'm stuck on 12 for a while. Can't wait to get the new episodes from the shop that I go to. Talk to you guys later.

Guest beauwhale

anybody here has the problem with youtube? before i could use it and can watch the clips. but i cannot watch the clips now. it just appears "Loading" forever, and no pictures... i am dying with those clips that goong was captured in macau.. please help.

thanks a lot

Guest jingjuna

thank you so much sophendo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omgushers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the caps look so >.<

cant wait to watch the show

thanks you for thr caps^^

Guest annababy

23 WAS THE BEST EPISODE EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THE KISS SCENE WAS SUPER DOOPER HOT HOT HOT!!!!!!!

AND the last scene with them kissing in the middle of the street, how cute was that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow, i'm in love, in love

Guest Pikachu

YEH asked JJH if he liked her. And he's like "Why are you asking that so straightforwardly?" And he said how he's going to show her how much he likes her. And they both stop in the middle of the street and kiss. -- i thought that was very freakin romantic<333

OMG YES! panda translated that part to us in the chan and it just made the whole scene sooo much more special after I learned what they were saying. ToT

Guest annababy

1143649109_BBF3BBF3.jpg

omg.. i just gotta share this one... :D

the korean fans are soooooo cute!

credit to koreanwind

hahahahahha, i don't think thats called being cute

its being OBSESSIVE

okay, can someone explain something for me

the reason why gc is leaving is for shin, right? why?

omg finally finished dling and watch it.OMG they finally kiss it took them 4 eps. to get to the happy scenes.tomorrow is the last day noooooo sniff,sniff.preview for ep 24 is so heartbreaking,they have to break up the two lovers.why!!!!!! i dont think i can wait for one year to see the season 2.best scene of the week is they finally kiss without forcing or anything.

Guest Pikachu

can someone explain to me about that pics that the korean fans did? i'm so confused.....am i the only one that didn't get it?

You mean this one:

1143649109_BBF3BBF3.jpg

I think they just drew a diagram of how Chae Gyeong was positioned on top of Shin on the couch.. that her body wasn't fully on top of him, but instead only her upper body is on top of him and her legs are to the side beside his.

Guest JAMIECHOI

I think they're just saying that the scene where CG was laying on top of Shin on the sofa, YEH was really laying next to JJH and her torso was on top of him. His legs were to the side instead of directly under her.

QUESTION!!!

for episode 24, CG decides to leave the palace for good? Its not just a vacation? I mean, she told Shin to think of it as her going away for Winter break but why is everyone so sad? Halmamama especially?

Guest XtineZaiKen

the slow motion kiss....i watched it with my mouth hanging open, my hot chocolate forgotten. it got so hot. T_T

i cant wait to go home and download the episode. the screencaps really whetted my appetite. at last, after a few episodes that had us wondering where the hell it will all go, we are given an episode that have us all squeeing...!!

ohhh..i see it now. thank you!!!!

i wonder when they gonna put out the dvd set for goong...i hope they put lots of extras too!!!!!! i'm soooo gonna buy it!!!!

oh yeah, those other stuff they talking about that they can get on ebay..i think those are boots and totally wrong!!!!!!! support the real thing!! hehehe...can't wait!

Archived