[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

I THINK I'M ABOUT TO DIE HERE.

I WAS WATCHIN THE SHIN AND CG PART ON YOUTUBE. YOU KNOW IN THE ROOM. HUGGING. KISSING...! HEHEHE..

I WAS ABOUT TO CRY

SOOO SAD

OMGGGGG

THEY ARE GETTING ME EXCITED FOR TOMORROW EPI.

AHHH. OMG...

I'M SOO AH. I CANT CONCERATED ON MY SCHOOL WORK. I CANT EVEN SPELL RIGHT NOW. AHHHHHHH

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMyGoongness! omo~~ :tears:

Aaaaaaaaaah~~~~~~ Thank you Goongers for all the pics, the spoilers....!

.. spoil them away! lol! *happy sigh* aahh~~ Shin ^_^:wub:

SHIN & CG 4ever!

Dee, muah! thank you for those *points above*

Less than 24 hours for Goong 1.5! hihi..

Look at the guards, and I love the way they 'dress up' YEH & JJH in couple-matching-colors....

and how they make the stage is so huge and grand and pretty and.... *sigh*

Hm. I wouldn't be too surprise if we'll hear about them going out. :blush:

They really do look so good together. It's like a perfect match made in heaven :wub:

OK, that kinda sounds cheesy but ... o well :lol:

After watching some parts of eppie 23 and looking at those pics over and over again, I can't help but feeling a bit insecure for 24 :unsure: *shakes head* no no... let's concentrate on the happy moments and enjoy it while it lasts...

and tomorrow, in less than 24 hours, we'll finally have the grand ending. *fingers crossed*

PS:

- The part before the kiss, when Shin said "Please don't leave me.": I was like a mommy hearing my baby's first word.. "YES!!! YOU FINALLY SAID IT!! There, it's not that hard, is it????" I can't believe it took 2 frustrated weeks *at least* to see him say those 4 words. But, it's still worth it.

LOL! Indeed it was such a big big relief. I was sighing and smiling the whole time :blush: hehe!

And when CG hugged Shin, I literally saw how that huge-invisible wall between them has finally broken down beautifully.

It was just..... Perfecto. *sigh*

*floating together with Jess* Ahh~~~ :D

{edited:}

Audrey-- puehehehe~~ yeaaah! it's impossible for them not to feel anything.... :blush:

I mean, come on!! ok fine they're actors, they act so friggin GOOD, but... but.... still! lol!

Guest minQ:

wOw thanks Yuzupuzu for the wallpapers!! (= *sets 2nd one as background replacing another Goong wallpaper*

hehe omgg the kiss scene was amaaazing!!!! (= (=

i can't wait for the HQ Goong to come out so i can see every detail of the kiss *blush*.. ahem i mean.. to enhance my Goong experience

thanks for the YSI links!!

Guest Pikachu

From watching the street scene

it seemed like it did follow the manhwa. As they were walking down the street, Shin was looking left and right and noticing that no one was noticing them and knew who they were, he slowed down and then turned to Chae, took off her hat and his own beanie and right there...he kissed her.

That was so romantic :wub: .

I've yet to see the eppie, but from the clips provided through youtube (thank you to those who upload to youtube), I feel as if I'm floating on air right now.

:blush: ... :rolleyes: ... :lol:

LOL Jess. You have no idea how much I've rewinded that kiss clip. XDDDDD;;; Then laughed when I saw Alfred covering his eyes... Shin must have known he was going to attack kiss CG so he covered Alfred's eyes ahead of time!

Guest Yuzupuzu

Yuzu~ THey're very pretty yet simple! Darn! I'm so torn between that 2 wallpapers and the beach scene wallpaper I made.. XDDD I wish I can use all 3 at once. XDD!!

and the kiss... :w00t::w00t::w00t: I lost count on how many times I rewinded that scene. XD

I'm glad you like them. :D And I made another. Because I'm a richard simmons like this, when I should really be revising for my exams. (You already saw this in IRC, but the rest haven't. >_>)

goongcgsstarsalign6hg.th.jpg

goongcgsstarsalign6hg.th.jpg

*steal this one*

gosh your soo good at this goong wallpaper thing. *DIES*

my dad is soo goinig to kill me tonight .... this is going to be my wallpaper....wow...

thanks soo much. your wallpaper are really nice. i like it. hehe.

*thanks to all the uploader and thanks for the hq of goong 23.*

MAI LOVES YOU ALLL

Hm. I wouldn't be too surprise if we'll hear about them going out. :blush:

They really do look so good together. It's like a perfect match made in heaven :wub: ok, that kinda sounds cheesy but ... o well :lol:

After watching some parts of eppie 23 and looking at those pics over and over again, I can't help but feeling a bit insecure for 24 :unsure:

*shakes head* no no... let's concentrate on the happy moments and enjoy it while it lasts...

and tomorrow, in less than 24 hours, we'll finally have the grand ending. *fingers crossed*

It's not cheesy, Shenny.. I'm with ya!!! They're oozing out HOTNESS! They do belong together.. After filming that hot kiss, i don't believe if they're not feeling anything.. I mean, COME ON!! Her hands are everywhere, and he's like really into it.. Their hormones raging.. BWUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! *ENOUGH! Slap myself!*

I'm gonna kill myself *after I kill the PD* if they ruin the last episode! They promised that we're gonna get A SUPER BIG SUPRISE!! Even the fans who already know, keep their promise and not spoiling the beans.. The PDs better keep their promise, OR ELSE! :crazy:

Guest DallasE

Didn't want to come across as a pervert, but this got the better of me!

The Burning Hot Kiss on slow. It looks really tender yet passionate this way!!

This kiss simply takes the cake as one of the most forward kissing scenes between newbie actors, though

we are not complaining. :P

DOWNLOAD

All credits to dcinside

23_X03.jpg

1143659235_1.jpg

I have class all day and just got back home.

But keeping up to your posts had brighten up my doomed day.

THIS is the reason I'm keeping up with goong. Just by looking at the pictures, I feel like those hell episodes are being payed-off.

Thank you for all the people for sharing :)

^ DEE, I expected this from you, lol :P ! I thank you, my dear! Now I'mma TRY to get back to work and see if I can hurry along this day so that I can FLY home and dl the eppie.

For those of you at school and those who share the pain of being at work...Aja Aja, Fighting :lol: !!!

Guest DallasE

^ DEE, I expected this from you, lol :P ! I thank you, my dear! Now I'mma TRY to get back to work and see if I can hurry along this day so that I can FLY home and dl the eppie.

For those of you at school and those who share the pain of being at work...Aja Aja, Fighting :lol: !!!

AISH........Jess, my cover is blown! kekeke.

Guys, please don't say I'm the only odd one out, then that'll be the lie of the century!!! hahaa..

This 1.5 show is getting way too interesting because of the pair.

1143658752_002.jpg

1143658752_001.jpg

All credits to dcinside

Didn't want to come across as a pervert, but this got the better of me!

The Burning Hot Kiss on slow. It looks really tender yet passionate this way!!

This kiss simply takes the cake as one of the most forward kissing scenes between newbie actors, though

we are not complaining. :P

DOWNLOAD

Re-upping this slow-mo hot burning kiss *knowing there are many of us pervs here, i'm sure the link will die out soon bwuahahahha*:

http://s28.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3B3ZA6R...QJ0EKED29H4G4ZY

Guest Sa_rang_hae!

How long that 1.5 special is going to be aired? Looking forward to watch it. And just like I thought Yul is going to blame all to himself. Poor Yul...

Archived