[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest limesquash

OMG i thank god that im alive at this moment. Before i slept for like 2-3 hours it was like page 1630, now i have so much info its enough to make me cry out of happiness X3

Ive always avoided spoilers before but then i cant stop clickin here or there now! i dun care anymore what im clickin as long as its about chae shin

Now i really cant wait till tommorow! and Goong 1.5..

That kiss just made my day XD

Oh poor yul, my heart bleeds for him.. cute face but bad life, bad love, siau mom.. -_- how worse can it be?

Guest leechunsa

I'll go to my room and let the downloading go do it's thing. hehehe, we'd watch episode 20 - 22 so that my cousin won't be blind not knowing what the freak is happening. hahaha :x

ANNYEONG!!! I LOVE YOU ALL! ^^

Guest jaitee

does anybody know how long the special 1.5 show going to be??

awe.....YEH and JJH are so cute and playful doing the hoola hoops!! i cant wait to see the show!! although it's going to be awhile until i finish watching the show.

ahh....at school right now, imma get in trouble....but dont care 'cuz too excited about goong!! had to check forum out for updates and people's response to episode 23. later!!

Guest LiZziE

waaha omgg i can't wait to see it

these pictures are seriously SPOILERS!! xP EEKS!!!!!!

but thanks for them anyway.. i guess.. o.O.. well they did make me excited to see the episode.. hahaha

but aniwho.. hm.. thanks for hte links that already came out.. but i'm having difficulty playing them.. xP mebbe it's cuzi have a mac.. but yea.. that's poop

Guest hsinyi069

B1C3_024.jpg

B1C3_017.jpg

(a new Shin doll?? cause i thought CG already draw some clothes on the original one while they were in Macau...)

credit to 지훈짱/koreanwind

PLS DO NOT HOTLINK!!! THX!!

one of the pic that DallasE post

from the face expression on JJH

I dun't think that's something delicious to taste.. ha ha..

and I also love the second pic where YEH was half hidng behind JJH, and everyone else was laughing

that is just so cute...

Guest echoRy

HOW AM I GOING TO CONCENTRATE ON SCHOOL TODAY AFTER SEEING THIS?!!!

photo25611no1265019uf.th.jpg

OMMO! Thanx manda baby for the kiss cut...the loss of my GPA rests on u! lolz :wub: U!

thanx as always to CREDEISCA for the episode! can't wait to finish school and actually see it :crazy:

---edit---

thanx to credit to rainecho/clare koreanwind and hsinyi069 for the KISS CUT!

Archived