[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cheli001

omo.... the street kiss.... :blush: :blush: :blush: it was too far though, can't hardly see it... oh well, it was still soooo sweet... it's like everything stopped and its just the 2 of them in the middle of the street.

They look so good together.... A perfect match! :D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the kiss was 26 seconds...

just thought everyone wanted to know :x

okay im REALLY going to sleep now :x

-yinyin

haha, Yinsyung, you'are so cute! You make me to count too...really

:blush: but who know is was just 26 seconds ???They didn't show us the end of the kiss.... :rolleyes:

Guest _yinsyung*--

hahah i lied i'm not asleep yet :x

no - i didn't coutn on first go; too busy silently screaming... i counted from the video of the kiss that someone kindly put up on the top of the last page :x

hehehehhe

i'm hungry....

edit - capuccinooo you're right!!! who knows??? hohrohrohr maybe they NGed heaps :x maybe they kept "laughing" and had to do it again and again :x horhorhr i'm such a eunhaejihoon shipper it's not funny

-yinyin

Guest V A L XD

bscap0088ys.jpg

bscap0095mi.jpg

bscap0124em.jpg

bscap0141xy.jpg

Oh man, super passionate kiss! it looks like they're ready to do it!!! AHH! i'm not going to be able to concentrate in school today! >.<

Guest kimtoa

BTW she actually did that finger thingy with him, eventhough it not touch, is show that she consider him as someone close to her even with YUl she did pull away

Guest cheli001

hmmm looking at the caps... i just noticed that on this ep. shin was wearing his coat when they first kissed but on the scene where Cg is laying on top of shin, he is not wearing his coat anymore.... hmmm are they trying to make us think that something happened between them? maybe, they'll have babies in season 2. hahaha I'm thinking waaaayyy toooo much....

Guest ceesrain

hmmm looking at the caps... i just noticed that on this ep. shin was wearing his coat when they first kissed but on the scene where Cg is lying on top of shin, he is not wearing his coat anymore.... hmmm are they trying to make us think that something happened between them? maybe, they'll have babies in season 2. hahaha I thinking waaaayyy toooo much....

now that u r saying this i think that they really did IT :vicx: :blush: ......i wish that u r ryt.....waaah i think that goong is the best drama ever........cant wait 4 the final eps....btw i have a feeling that the ending would be sad....i wish that i am wronge......cant be sure unless we saw the eps.... ;)

Guest jennxxness

Question so when they say CG is leaving does that mean shes also gonna divorce Shin? if this doesnt happen in this last epi then next season I think Shin is gonna go after Cg. (I hope soo)

no. CG is told to leave the palace because all three of them (yul, cg, shin) are in trouble- and they'll only have relative peace if one of them goes until all the problems have been settled.

Guest samtly

when i heard that there is going to b season two, i was not all hype about it. but now i think i m looking forward or should i said cant wait for next season.

Guest hsinyi069

Kinda "blow by blow" of the KISS. Even Alfred is embarassed

I hope there's BTS for this.. hee hee

or maybe they can talk about it at Goong 1.5...

Omo...CG is on Section TV now!!

she is talking about "Kiss Scene" but the one they are showing now is the one Shin kiss her at their first night...

She is just so adorable.. even when she is not CG... hee hee

Guest Starylosophy

Does anyone know korean here to help spot translate 1 part?

What did Shin say to CG before the kiss happened and made them embrace?

Guest lilogurl

:blush:

hahah...of course you wanna take off your coat. So uncomfortable lying with it on. heehhe They can't just do IT there. There's like no privacy in that palace. Anyone could just walk in *cough*assistant*cough*

oh...there was some lip biting in that kiss...sizzling HOT!!

Guest jennxxness

Does anyone know korean here to help spot translate 1 part?

What did Shin say to CG before the kiss happened and made them embrace?

In simple terms... (I don't have the clip to refer back to.. but he said)

Shin said.. "don't go. don't leave me. " because CG said "I love you.. not you as the prince. but you as who you are. say not to go"

Guest haydee

hehehehe...seems I can finaly start to watch the previouse episodes...although I may just wait till they get fansubed. Ill definately be watching 23 and 24. Yes even a LQ version of it until I get a HQ later on. Thanks for all the info and GREAT steemy kisses.

so Yul calls a press conference and does something the MO-TOOT gets upset about? what do you all think he's going to confess to?

"I'm leaving the palace b/c I fell in love with the princess and caused problems"

"My mom has been plotting to overthrow Shin and put me in his place"

or

Is he going to take the blame for the fire even though we know it was him mom's doing???

Guest ..natz..

*dies and goes to heaven*

THE STREEEEET KISSS!!! I WANNA KISS MY COUSIN RIGHT NOW I SWEAR!!! lol~

OMGGGGGGAAADDDD.

OH MY GOSH!!u crack me up with that one..

i totally agree that the both of them make the kiss so hot n steamy HAHHAHA...gosh we girls are going crazy over that kiss HAHHAH!!!!! imagine them being a real life couple!! OMO OMO!!!

Guest vignette

DallaSe you just killed me with those screencaps. I followed all the head and hand movement of those two including the breaks for air and all the facial expressions. I just imagined the reaction of the staff when they were shooting that scene.

Guest leechunsa

I AM SO EXCITED RIGHT NOW MY MOM IS THINKING OF CALLING THE MENTAL. O.o

kiss. kiss. kiss. kiss. kiss.

dies.

dies.

enuf said.

lol~ I need to see episode 23 soon! nyahahaha :x

Guys thanks for everything!!! *hugs everyone*

Archived