[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest _yinsyung*--

HHAHA i knew if i wated long enough someone would upload it...

i jsut ahd a feeling the people couldn't resist capping the kiss out :x

we goongers all want the same thing :x

horhorhohr

now i can sleep tight after watching it for ... 10 times? 15?

thank you <333

-yinyin

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest leechunsa

SHIN IS CRYING SO BAD !!! ..

I think CG just told him her decision to abide by the punishment/decision the palace has decided for her .. which Shin was resisting .. and his heart is so obviously breaking .. I really think this is JJH's acting high point in this drama.. .. his best emotional scene to-date .. his tears really break your heart ..

both of them hugging and crying ...awwwwww.. .. you can actually feel their extreme pain ..

Um... don't think there's time to have the secret date in this eppie .. almost ending of air time ..

Oh ! Oh .. they are actually showing it .... on the bus .. wahhhhhh .. happiness .. :) :)

He makes me cry all the time. My dad is going ballistic cause he can't get near of the computer. I keep screaming whenver he takes a step. lol~

ZOMG. My cousin is watching another korean series and all we could think about is GOONG. WE go look at each other and laugh. ZOMG. We are crazzzyyyy.

Guys thanks for the updates~

Guest lilogurl

Thanks for screenshot of the street kiss. Uhh...couldn't really see them while watching it live. Was playing Where's Waldo for a moment there.

dang...YEH got some nice legs.

Guest _yinsyung*--

the kiss was 26 seconds...

just thought everyone wanted to know :x

okay im REALLY going to sleep now :x

-yinyin

Guest i<3moomoo

I hope we get a happy ending but so scare since Shin and CG's fingers didn't meet in the preview for episode 24 :(

Guest usyagitntn

@yinsyung: I know when I thought about how long the kiss was I was positive that it was more than 15 secs but 26 sec OMG must be one of the longest and best kiss on screen. It seems so real that I wonders if they have anything going on right now and then they showed Shin was lying down and CG was on top of him * perverted thoughts*

:lol:

Guest leechunsa

*dies and goes to heaven*

THE STREEEEET KISSS!!! I WANNA KISS MY COUSIN RIGHT NOW I SWEAR!!! lol~

OMGGGGGGAAADDDD.

Guest StrawberryPunch

Question so when they say CG is leaving does that mean shes also gonna divorce Shin? if this doesnt happen in this last epi then next season I think Shin is gonna go after Cg. (I hope soo)

thanks for the kiss vid

hahahah it was so hilarious when shin was trying to do the 'dae han min guk' thing

it really cracked me up

and the kiss was HOT of course

HD CAPS~!!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHH

keep them coming plz~!

Guest linatan

The Street Kiss

Although they delivered a distant shot, but Shin & ChaeGyung did KISS!!!!

Credits to Lapampam

23_X01.jpg

The Smoking HOT Kiss!!

I admit I haven't seen alot but this is one of the best screen kisses around!!

23_X02.jpg

yeahhh thanks for the street kiss..i din see it just now...need to replay it again once i dl the epsd... btw how many times did CG and Shin kissed each other? this epsd got 2, at Yul's party got 1 anymore??? too many sad scenes (17-22) made me forgot all the nice and sweet moment b/w them :P

@yinsyung: I know when I thought about how long the kiss was I was positive that it was more than 15 secs but 26 sec OMG must be one of the longest and best kiss on screen. It seems so real that I wonders if they have anything going on right now and then they showed Shin was lying down and CG was on top of him * perverted thoughts*

:lol:

usyagi...i also had the same thought as you....did they do someting else? cos their position is kinda of weird..hehhe

Guest hsinyi069

Question so when they say CG is leaving does that mean shes also gonna divorce Shin? if this doesnt happen in this last epi then next season I think Shin is gonna go after Cg. (I hope soo)

CG was only being told to study abroad, not to divorce wiv Shin.. and according to someone who understand korean, she heard from the preview that it's b/c Shin misses CG so much, that's why he went to Macau to look for CG....

not sure if it's correct tho.. just to share! :)

RE-UPLOAD OF THE HOT KISS SCENE!

Guest V A L XD

damn, hot kiss scene! omg, looking that crying scene makes me wanna cry already! haha.

I have to wait till after school to be able to dl the hq..boo!

Guest DallasE

the kiss was 26 seconds...

just thought everyone wanted to know :x

okay im REALLY going to sleep now :x

-yinyin

Hahaha. You timed it??? I wanted to too but I just couldn't drag my eyes from the kissing couple.

Oh, god! I'm peverted!!!! I was slapping my thigh and yelling until my palm turned red hot painful!!

I'm incoherent now, rather deliriously happy!!! Joo JiHoon's acting really improved leaps and bounds!

Thank you PD,MBC and everyone else for one honey of an episode!!

23_X03.jpg

23_X04.jpg

All credits to LAPAMPAM

Do let me know if these screen caps are spoiling you.

Guest leechunsa

MY COUSIN AND I SUDDENLY SCREAMED AND MY SISTER THOUGHT SOMETHING BAD HAPPENED. THIS SO SO SO SO DRIVING ME INSANE. T____________T

OMO. OMO. OMO. OMO. OMO. SO MANY SPAZZING PARTS. I WILL DIE EARLY I SWEAR!!!

Thanks for all the caps!!!

Archived