[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest bm05om

i cant resist posting after those sensory overload of shinchae images! :wub: gahhh...its finally the SUNSHINE after the RAIN!!they looked real good together,and its like they're in a cf or something..huhu.

i wish shin would mention to her how short her skirts are sometimes..

hah...see...this is why shin never mentions to her how shorts her skirts are.. :lol: Miss "Killer-Legs" Yoon Eun Hye..

cool5xb.jpg

Gosh, I really have no life because of Goong.

and you're not the only one,so dont worry. :lol: it is almost the end for now,and its hard for me to take it all in.help me god i am SO not ready for the withdrawals yet.. :tears: oh well,at least i know i'll have a support group here to come to. ;)

thanks everybody for all the goodies..gosh it really is ending..

ETA:Here's my contribution..credits to original uploader

Goong Ep 24 pay preview

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vignette

Just finished watching Goong Ep. 24 preview and I swear I cried while watching the last scene between CG and the great queen. To dolla from kroeanwind and shinyi069 thanks for the upload. Here my payback so the others can enjoy it too. episode 24 long preview

Guest rineco

I've got a question - when she leaves the palace.. does that mean she has to divoice shin?? or are they just separated??? they will remain married right?!!

warning .. spoiler....can some one please explain...

in the beginning of the ep 24 preview - what did shin say to CY? also.. what were they talking about the part when both leaning at the door and CY was playing with shin's jacket?

thanks in advance...

Guest jhessy

OMG! meetoo0oo!! :wub:

goong23.jpg

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I'm sooooo hypervntilating that I had to replay that preview over and over again! I think immana have a heart attack!!!! Help!!!

Btw, tvant's MBC seem to not work right now. Can abyone verify this. OMG! help!!!!!

jeeezzz... just a lil bit more and I think Im gonna spazz out....puwaahahhaha! :tears:

Guest AznGrlz

AznGrlz- thanks for the MV of all the emotional rollar coasters that WE and the cahracters went through!

I hope that KJH feels a lot better! It's a bummer that he can't make it to the special tho! T^t!!!! FIGHTING! Get better soon!

Jina

-EDIT-

I just finished watchiing the MV and I :wub: it! I love how you contrastd teh diff :) and :( scenes in all the ep's! I love how it was planned out and everything! Especially @ the end when you had all the words that EQUALED LOVE which is so true!!! I love all you MV's and thanks again! :rolleyes: I mean all those CK+SHIN moments of, what is now :wub:!

You're welcome and Thank you so much! My theme was :the best gift to ever recieve are the priceless memories in love: My goodbye gift to all of you i guess :tears: ...for now :we'll meet again in 2007 right: wow i'll be a sophomore by then :D

oh and a lil contribution -----> ep. 24 long preview = http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0Z8HGS9...T610PQNPPLSYRRH

Thank you everyone for everything...from pics/mvs/subs/spoilers/eps./links/opinions/kindness/humor/honesty...you all made it the best time ever and i never felt that way for any drama before....Thank you! :hug/hug: :bows politely in viet: :tears:

Guest _yinsyung*--

-.,-

OMFG NOSEBLEED TO THE MAX.

the pictures; the flash just THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333

mbc is the love this week <3333

fjdaklsjf;lksa

i can't imagine aa goong-less life; i'll probably be rewatching eps for...a long time..

i've got a test tomorrow; but i can't not watch it so i'll jsut have to study hard in the 3 hours i have before goong starts ^^

hrohrohr

THANK YOU <333

and lee chunsa; dl the file and then watch it in Internet Explorer; if you don't have flash player it usualyl prompts you to download it ^^

-yinyin

Guest AznGrlz

:clears throat: after watching the previews...I don't think mo-toot will be appearing in next season :start dancing: kinda sad though :tears: who am i kidding? let's party!!!

Guest yArr0w

why oh why oh why won't it play? how do this work exactly? anyone care to help?

try opening it with internet explorer..it'll work..

:D

OMGOMGOMGOMG! I'm sooooo hypervntilating that I had to replay that preview over and over again! I think immana have a heart attack!!!! Help!!!

Btw, tvant's MBC seem to not work right now. Can abyone verify this. OMG! help!!!!!

jeeezzz... just a lil bit more and I think Im gonna spazz out....puwaahahhaha! :tears:

mine's working fine..check that the channel u went into is MBC-TV, not MBC TV..cos the latter was the old one and it's not working anymore..

or u can always try opening mms://live.imbc.com/OnAirTV on realplayer or win media player..

:D

Guest AznGrlz

why oh why oh why won't it play? how do this work exactly? anyone care to help?

try right click and save as...i think that helps.

Guest leechunsa

-.,-

OMFG NOSEBLEED TO THE MAX.

the pictures; the flash just THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU <3333

mbc is the love this week <3333

fjdaklsjf;lksa

i can't imagine aa goong-less life; i'll probably be rewatching eps for...a long time..

i've got a test tomorrow; but i can't not watch it so i'll jsut have to study hard in the 3 hours i have before goong starts ^^

hrohrohr

THANK YOU <333

and lee chunsa; dl the file and then watch it in Internet Explorer; if you don't have flash player it usualyl prompts you to download it ^^

-yinyin

I LOVE YOU. Thanks for the advices everyone! It finally worked! *dies and goes to heaven*

Guest limesquash

Hi everyone!

ohh i cant imagine my life without goong -_-") just thinking of it ending its making me cry already ;_;. Do you think we all gonna be this hyper when waiting for next year's season?? (i absolutely will :)

Anyway can anyone confirm is it really gonna be goong season 2 in 2007?

I already downloaded the preview for ep 23, 24 but i cant bring myself to watch it..

Guest nobido

OMG am so excited about today ep and tomorow. I like a lot of u guys here I cant really imagine my life wothout Goong. Is this thread still gonna be as busy as now?

Oh and I will really got an heart attack when I see Shin and CG kissing aaaaaaaaaaaaaa please let me SEE it!!!

Guest cheli001

Thanks for the caps and previews!!! :D

I think it'll definitely be heaven for all of us tonight....

Can't wait to watch today and 2mrows eps.... *sigh* a few more hours of waiting.... :( hehehe :P

Archived