[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would this be where shin took a pic of her with his cellphone??? :lol:

that part of the manga was so funny :lol:

Thanks to all who shared the pictures...

AHHHHHHHHHHH could be!!! that part where shin shows her he is a gd kisser...

*faints*

and then makes fun of her and takes a pic of her in his HP? could it be?????????

ok right everyone stay tune tonight.

jess : this COULD BE the 2 epis of unbelievable heaven we are waiting for..

Guest mayetlovesjisung

*hyperventilates*

Pandabear :w00t: !

gebera, you're right! By the way, thank you for doing translations on that one article...muchos thankies!

Can we say eppie 23 will be HEAVEN :w00t: ?!

If there's a place beyond heaven, I gues that would be it! Hehehe. I'm so excited to read all your comments and reactions tomorrow guys! I bet I'll spend a long time doing some back page.

Guest AquaCherry

Ohh!!!!! ^0^ Go Shin + CG...Anywayz...does anyeone know when episode 23 will air in California...I'm using tvants for the first time and I don't want to wake up too early ^^;;

Thank you guysssss!!!!!!!!!

Guest jhessy

here are more pics

ep2307.jpg

ep2308.jpg

ep2310.jpg

ep2329.jpg

ep2311.jpg

aiyo....

Oh cr@p, i think I can almost die now.... but not yet.... not until i finish watching the whole series..... puhahahah! And I was planning on NOT watching ep. 23 until I get to download ep. 23 & 24. I have to stop myself until the whole serie ends so I can watch 2 episode straight. waaaahhhh!!!! have. to. stop. myself!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG!!!! the scenes are just tooooo sweeet! :tears::w00t::D I sure hope if there ever will be a second season, it would be of the same casts. :(:tears::unsure:

Guest DallasE

By the saints, I'm so happy looking at all the pics, I could cry!!!

Thanks to everyone who posted the pics!!

Finally, we are seeing loads of interactions between Shin & ChaeGyung.

It's definitely better late than never!!

I LOVE U, MBC!

Jess, I think it's safe to consider eppy 23 a heavenly one!!

Guest jhessy

Ohh!!!!! ^0^ Go Shin + CG...Anywayz...does anyeone know when episode 23 will air in California...I'm using tvants for the first time and I don't want to wake up too early ^^;;

Thank you guysssss!!!!!!!!!

I'm from cali too... it'll air 4:55 am later/tom. morning (pacific time)but It usually starts about 5-10 min. late.

Guest mangosteen

Thank you for all the pics, guys :) To be honest, I love their hug scenes much more than their kiss ones. Maybe we should get both of those scenes together in the last two episodes, yeah both :P

Guest Pikachu

photo_255_1_1_no_207_5.jpg

Don't know if Muse is going to point it out but... look! Yul has a moustache! a Junior moustache! XDD ohoho are Yul boy is a growing man. *cough* B)

Guest Yvonne

My goodness, all these fantastic new pics! Thanks to all for posting these! I am so happy...finally, eps that we actually look forward to.

And yeah...I want YEH's legs...she has such a great body figure. *envy*

Yeah to Shin & CG! :wub::wub:

Finally!!!! Chae is goin in for a kiss! What will happen? We shall wait and see, hehehe!

Goongers, hoping that this will make up for all the turmoil and frustration you all have been going through.

Shin and Chae always and forever!

PS: The pics where she's on top...is HAWT!!!! LOL!

PSS: Dee, it'll surely be heavenly, no doubt!

Guest AquaCherry

I'm from cali too... it'll air 4:55 am later/tom. morning (pacific time)but It usually starts about 5-10 min. late.

Thanks!!!

Guest evelyn168

The more I come in or the more I go to the MBC website, I find more pics of ep. 23... I don't want to look at it but I'm so tempted... This is driving me nuts... I think, well, I hope that it's a happy season 1 ending... But now, I'm worried as to what season 2 is gonna be about and if the whole cast is returning. If they aren't all returning, I'm not gonna watch it... I don't want a story just two or three of the main characters and then all CG/Shin's friends gone...

Guest vignette

PS: The pics where she's on top...is HAWT!!!! LOL!

PSS: Dee, it'll surely be heavenly, no doubt!

Can't agree with you more. In fact, I cant work because of my excitement and I'm literally counting the hours until it starts showing in korea. I want to camp here and wait for your updates on what's happening.

Gosh, I really have no life because of Goong.

Archived