• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mayetlovesjisung

PREVIEW of EP23

thanks to dolla from koreanwind

BTS of EP22

credit to imbc

Thank you soooo much for the preview! Hugs!

i just got on. wats been going on? someone actually told us the ending??? well i kind of want to kno and kind of dont...o well. ya we should respect MBC and not leak it out. that wouldnt be fair for all the hard work they did for us. even tho we HATED them at times esp during epi's 19,20 and 21 and a bit of 22 everything else was perfect! they did a perfect job with Goong and the least we could do for them is keep things secret like they wished! so the ending is a HAPPY-HEAVEN ending? oo while epi 23 is half hell/heaven...hmm.

And while i was reading a translated article about Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye, Yoon Eun Hye said that she feels sometimes incompatible with Joo Ji Hoon. I wonder why. I thought she'd feel very compatible with him. They have such great on screen chemistry! Thats very clear, esp in those screen caps above! The hug looks so geunine and sad :( Shin must have been very sad in that part but at least he has Chae Gyung to turn to for a hug and comfort! so cute!

I really love it everytime Shin would pull CG for an embrace in the series. It is sooo cute! Makes me swoon! I believe that they're good friends now, if not a couple. (I'm totally wishing that they are indeed a couple) That would totally be soooooo GREAT! Hehe!

Guest alohajessie

yes the part1 is out with english subs

you can find it in ebay too

You also can go to www. kimook.com for part one too. I think part two is coming out pretty soon too!

Guest echoRy

Ahh, wait. . so there`s going to be a season 2? :unsure:

yes there is...january of 2007. yay!!!

REMINDER: guys if anyone finds spoilers or possible spoilers...

kindly do not post them here.

feel free to PM each other and spill but refrain from posting articles, pics

and what not please please and pretty please... :D

let's all have a fantabulouso time watching the ending unspoiled.

thank u so much everybody!

cutie- thanx for posting the fashion pics, i didn't have 2 of them. muchos gracias!

ladiesinwaiting8wa.jpgyulgoon0ko.jpg

yulgoon15ef.jpgyulgoon25rz.jpg

imbc

Guest kodoque

I just love the way CG dresses in the last couple of episodes..so beautiful!

The wardrobe person really knows their job! The way she dresses change as CG grows to be more mature. She's becoming a real princess now -- a woman and a queen to be!

I'll keep in mind CG fashion sense when I dress up to work. Hehiehie..

Cant wait for the season finale!

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Shenny, you just brought tears to my eyes... The fact that it's finally coming to an end *for the 1st season anyway*, is kinda hard for me to swallow.. Not seeing you guys every single day and reading all of your *emotional* posts, laughing and crying together week after week, over analyzing scene after scene, character after character, finding the PDs flaws in each scene, praying for JJH&YEH to be together in real life, re-upping links, and most importantly desperately waiting for the next episode together with you Goongers.. I think I'm just gonna die.. and wake up on January next year. Geez, sorry for my rants, I don't mean to be spammy, I just have to let it out...

Anyways, here's ep 23 long preview, re-upped:

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3BEPOYH...CL02GA6QUE242VN

credit to hsinyi069 , the original uploader :)

I'm quite new here but reading your exchange of posts makes my heart aches. :( Goong will forever be in our hearts! :)

just watching the preview of 23...OMG ! i love the way Shin hugging CG!!! so natural~so loving~ (*O*) i wan to be hug by shin too....

Ailin* , joeyclaire n lala - THANK YOU SO MUCH for sharing the song.THANK YOU SO MUCH !!! Thank you!

and also thanks for the person who sharing the pay-preview...thanks a lot!

LOVE U LOTS ~ v(^o^)v ~GOONG FOREVER~

I love that scene too! It makes me want to imagine myself in the place of CG! Whatta hug!

Guest sweet_treats1812

im actually quite surprised to realize that goong is ending this week too...i was smiling when i realized it coz im really really DESPERATELY looking forward to the ending :lol: but then..i know im gonna have serious goong withdrawals til january comes around...

i didnt think it wud end this fast..when i first saw the first post and realized that there's gonna be 20 episodes, i thought it was gonna be a long one..and then they extended it to 24 and it made it seem even longer~ but then at that time, i wasnt into the whole goong fever jst yet :rolleyes: *sigh* anyways~ we can all just always lurk in this thread and rehash the scenes over and over again :lol::lol::lol: i dont think the goong fever is gonna die anytime soon anyhow ;) well~ at least not for me :phew:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

yes there is...january of 2007. yay!!!

OH GOD! We have to wait THAT long?! Omo! Omo! I wanna cry! :(

There's a rumor going around that Goong 2 will not have the same cast, if that happens I'll be sad. I really want to see Shin & CG next season. Please, MBC!

I hope it will stay as a rumor. Goong without the original cast is not GOONG at all! We all want JJH and YEH right?!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^right!!! so so right :lol:

those two really grew on me..at the beginning, i was more inclined toward yul..but now..i jst want shin and cg TOGETHER! :lol:

Guest cutie_song

no problemo Angeline :) ,

what this battle? jk

photo25611no1213617dt.th.jpg

i guess this is the outcome hehe :sweatingbullets: so cute

photo25611no1217310qz.th.jpg

shin fashion

photo25611no1220216ng.th.jpg

guest what yul goon is advertising hehe

photo25611no1208818wk.jpg

credit to imbc

Guest valandy

In episode 23 preview, Shin ask CG to trust him, to just believe what he said, do you think he has agreed to let CG leave the palace to protect her?? :unsure:

I got this speculation from the CHinese thread.

Guest aw311

ahhh....i can't believe its ending....i just have a question...i live in the US..i was wondering where i can watch it live....can someone tell me? ima new to all this so..x.x..thanks guys

check the first post in this thread, there's a link to a post where it talks bout watching Goong live.

Guest vignette

zinc thanks for translating that interview between JJH and YEH on how they feel about the dramas ending and about each other. I'm happy to know that they consider each other as close friends and as they both compare their relationship with Shin and CK, I hope they too will end up as a couple.

Rebby thanks for sharing those pics, I hope when you have the time you can share with us your own BTS on our couple during your stalking time in Macao.

For those who made uploads of Ep. 23 preview and Ep. 22 BTS my thanks. Same goes to the subbing team.

I had a grand time watching Goong and I will never abandon this thread even if we'll be waiting for a long time for Season 2

Guest mayetlovesjisung

^

I'm quite new in this thread but I will never abandon this place too. Long live Goong Thread. It's really sad that the series will end.

Again, thanks to everyone who shared their images, mvs and other uploads to the rest of the thread members. Love you guys!

*Gotta go now, I forgot I have a very important meeting to attend hahaha! I'm having a Goong Fever!*

Guest happygirl5b

hi, can anyone please upload this movie with sub on megaupload please?? please please please???, thank you

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

^it says check the first page before posting right in the title. there are episode d/l's on the first pg.........

yul could NOT look any cuter when hes in his cooking outfit! simply adorable!! XD**

aish im so behind??? i'm only on ep. 18 lol. the subs are out but i dont have the episode so i can't watch yet =[[ *patiently waiting*

im treading around this thread carefully cuz i dont wanna accidentally read or see spoilers!

Guest alohajessie

OH GOD! We have to wait THAT long?! Omo! Omo! I wanna cry! :(

I hope it will stay as a rumor. Goong without the original cast is not GOONG at all! We all want JJH and YEH right?!

Yes, totally. Without the original cast especially the JJH and YEH who play Shi and CG, is not going to be "Goong"! I will be so sad if it is really going to happen!! Is there anyway that we can voice out our opinion to MBC? Just a thought!

Archived