[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest uberquirkiness

so. . . how long would it take for mbc to post the ep. 23 preview? anyone know? :D mucho gracias. i know people have said this a kajillion times, but this thread grows so quickly! (though i do know that it's much slower than it was in the beginning. )

i'm very happy that shin and CG will end their bickering. huzzah. ;D

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sweet_treats1812

i wonder if mbc will release any preview for episode 24 at the end episode 23...i really think they wont coz that wud totally spoil the whole thing, and also coz most kdramas ive seen dont really show previews for the final episode..but then again, i wudnt mind if they DID give us a bit of a peak :lol:

Guest uberquirkiness

:blink: Yul go with the friend with the pigtails. :crazy: ..eww...that would be disasterous.(yul deserves better)

(tho the friend with the pigtails is quite cute in her own eccentric way)

what kanghyun? or that girl that always carries the pink fuzzy mirror stuff? haha. now That'd be interesting. but Yul. . . i'm not sure if he's even better than her. betrayal's pretty nasty, and though CG's friend might not be beautiful, she's a good friend, and thus, it can be argued that she, in actuality, is better than yul. Though, appearance wise, Yul is very good looking. i think cg's friend so Cute. she looks like a doll. . . like Pucca, innit?

Instead of waiting for the next episodes to come out, can anybody suggest which MVs is the best since? I've downloaded some of them, but I need to know in case you guys have seen the best ever MVs made by fans or maybe some of you might share it/them with me. I'm soooooo into Goong.

yulgoon24tm.jpg

bye bye yul goon

looking at that pic makes me wanna cry :tears::tears: reminds me that Goong is ending... and we all have to wait for next year for another dose of Goong drug... :sweatingbullets:

anyhow.... alot of you mentioned that they don't mind Hyorin and Yully coming back for the 2nd season... I also want Yully's mommy to come back I want to know who will win the battle between the Mo-Toot and Shin's mom the Queen... :sweatingbullets: (that is, if they didn't give that part of the story an ending this coming 2 episodes...) I hope all the original casts came back for 2nd season... Goong won't be the same without them :( Even though I hate all the antagonists... :lol:

hmmmm.... what if the 2nd season starts with.... the anniversary parade of the Shin and Chea ( the one in the manghwa where chea's nose bleed...) and Yul Goon, Hyorin and all the other antagonists are among the crowds of the parade.... hahaha... ok... I'll stop :ph34r: .... me just trying to pass time... can't wait for wednesday and thursday!!! :lol:

Guest Pooie

what kanghyun? or that girl that always carries the pink fuzzy mirror stuff? haha. now That'd be interesting. but Yul. . . i'm not sure if he's even better than her. betrayal's pretty nasty, and though CG's friend might not be beautiful, she's a good friend, and thus, it can be argued that she, in actuality, is better than yul. Though, appearance wise, Yul is very good looking. i think cg's friend so Cute. she looks like a doll. . . like Pucca, innit?

The girl with the pink fuzzy mirror stuff.

Actually I meant looks-wise when I said yul deserves better :sweatingbullets:

I think that cg's friend really brought up the whole comical mood of the show.

Guest uberquirkiness

aw311- thanks for translating the fan report!

Eating :D I want to see that PIZZA SCENE NOW!

The pic of them sharing the eg tart [was it?] is too cute! Won't SHIN b COLD in those shorts?!

HR went to Disneyland.. grrr!

Jina

Thanks again all!

she went to disneyland? like on vacay? or in the drama? i live very close to disneyland. we can hear the fireworks at night. :D yeah random. what page is the pizza scene/tart pics on? i've never seen them.

i don't think i can wait until next winter to watch season 2. we must keep the goong spirit alive until then.

thanks for everything, subbers. i don't use them (i don't get how to and have given up) but i still appreciate it.

Guest arisuxx

awwwwwwwwww...can't believe Goong is gonna end soon. :( can't wait for this week's episodes! even my mom is enjoying this drama (we watch it w/ chinese subs). its so funny how my mom hates Yul's mom to death! :sweatingbullets: hopefully, Yul doesn't become one of those mellow characters who end up w/ noone...it'll be saddening if Kim Jung Hoon's character ending is like Lee Jun Ki's character ending in "My Girl". why is it all the pretty boys end up w/ no girl? :blink: oh nevermind...maybe that won't happen to Yul, but very likely.

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

HA, I wonder how it is going to be if yul goes out with CG's friend who has pig tail!! Yes, I think it would be good if HG can end up with Shin's friend who always takes care her and drives her around!

lol, yeaa Shin's friend is nice...and the the pig tail girl and Yul would be a strange pairing, but c'mon the pig tailed girl (with the fuzzy mirror) is the only girl that actually shows a love interest for Yul. :D

but the pig tailed girl does look a lot like Pucca... :sweatingbullets:

Guest mayetlovesjisung

Instead of waiting for the next episodes to come out, can anybody suggest which MVs is the best since? I've downloaded some of them, but I need to know in case you guys have seen the best ever MVs made by fans or maybe some of you might share it/them with me. I'm soooooo into Goong.

Just go to youtube and search for Goong MVs hehehe! That's what I'm doing now and I'm going crazy! God! I'm just so in love with Shin! Hehe.

looking at that pic makes me wanna cry :tears::tears: reminds me that Goong is ending... and we all have to wait for next year for another dose of Goong drug... :sweatingbullets:

anyhow.... alot of you mentioned that they don't mind Hyorin and Yully coming back for the 2nd season... I also want Yully's mommy to come back I want to know who will win the battle between the Mo-Toot and Shin's mom the Queen... :sweatingbullets: (that is, if they didn't give that part of the story an ending this coming 2 episodes...) I hope all the original casts came back for 2nd season... Goong won't be the same without them :( Even though I hate all the antagonists... :lol:

hmmmm.... what if the 2nd season starts with.... the anniversary parade of the Shin and Chea ( the one in the manghwa where chea's nose bleed...) and Yul Goon, Hyorin and all the other antagonists are among the crowds of the parade.... hahaha... ok... I'll stop :ph34r: .... me just trying to pass time... can't wait for wednesday and thursday!!! :lol:

I'm happy that Goong's ending there in Korea. It means available copies will be here soon in the Philippines but I'm also sad because we will have to wait again for the next season! What are we gonna do while waiting?! Me? I'm gonna watch Goong over and over again. Hehehe. I'm planning to buy 2 copies and I will not let anyone borrow it!

lol, yeaa Shin's friend is nice...and the the pig tail girl and Yul would be a strange pairing, but c'mon the pig tailed girl (with the fuzzy mirror) is the only girl that actually shows a love interest for Yul. :D

but the pig tailed girl does look a lot like Pucca... :sweatingbullets:

I'd like Yul to end up with Hyorin. I don't know though if that is possible. Yul's such a nice guy in the series. I wish he'd end up with me hehehe!

Guest gebera

awwwwwwwwww...can't believe Goong is gonna end soon. :( can't wait for this week's episodes! even my mom is enjoying this drama (we watch it w/ chinese subs). its so funny how my mom hates Yul's mom to death! :sweatingbullets: hopefully, Yul doesn't become one of those mellow characters who end up w/ noone...it'll be saddening if Kim Jung Hoon's character ending is like Lee Jun Ki's character ending in "My Girl". why is it all the pretty boys end up w/ no girl? :blink: oh nevermind...maybe that won't happen to Yul, but very likely.

umm. understand how you feel when goong is ending soon. experiencing the withdrawal synrodme now already. we are all trapped in the "palace", what will we do if we leave the "palace" now? kudos to the producers and directors for choosing the right persons to play the leads; the young actors and actresses sure put on a good performance, can see their improvements gradually. look forward to seeing more of them in the near future!!

Just go to youtube and search for Goong MVs hehehe! That's what I'm doing now and I'm going crazy! God! I'm just so in love with Shin! Hehe.

mayetlovesjisung

heheh...thats what i'm doing now too...i want to have them as my collection. Well you know, Goong gonna end and so this thread will be burried as the drama ends(which make me sad)...Before I forget the details and the beautiful scenes in Goong, I might have the collection of MVs made by fans. I guess just watching online doesn't give the satisfaction to me...and I'm 10000% sure that YOU are really in love with Shin. Keep dreaming him at nite too?lol

Guest Pooie

Yup, it'll be really sad if Yul is left all alone by himself. Man, he's depressed enough as it is. But wouldn't it be worse if he was chucked conveniently to someone else in the show by the scriptwriter?( like I've seen in some dramas)

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

I'm happy that Goong's ending there in Korea. It means available copies will be here soon in the Philippines but I'm also sad because we will have to wait again for the next season! What are we gonna do while waiting?! Me? I'm gonna watch Goong over and over again. Hehehe. I'm planning to buy 2 copies and I will not let anyone borrow it!

I'd like Yul to end up with Hyorin. I don't know though if that is possible. Yul's such a nice guy in the series. I wish he'd end up with me hehehe!

lol, I think Hyo-rin and Yul would make a cute couple, but that would be kind of cliche, don't you think? And they haven't had any love interest in each other... I don't know maybe thats how it will turn out...can't wait until tommorow for ep. 23!

Guest chief

she went to disneyland? like on vacay? or in the drama? i live very close to disneyland. we can hear the fireworks at night. :D yeah random.

she went hk for her photo shot.

just wanted to share with u friends at soompi what i read elsewhere

from chinese forum

報導指出,30日晚間11點5分播出的《宮 1.5》特集,將介紹各式各樣攝影時的秘密故事。

from reports, 1.5 gung showing after the final ep, will reveal various filmimg secret stories.

大家應該還記得《宮》16集開頭,皇太子夫婦兩人在江陵海邊新婚蜜月旅行,但那短到才一兩分鐘的畫面讓觀眾看得很不爽...果然mbc暗槓了不少,而選在30日晚上《宮 1.5》特別節目中播出二人在海邊未公開的攝影場面...。

everyone should remember the 1-2 mins part when they went for their honeymoon on ep16, they will also show more unseen parts.

另外,誰是最高的NG王?拍攝以來總是秘密攝影的電視劇《宮》,將公開有趣的 NG 場面們及 'NG 皇太子' 單元...給觀眾一個快樂的禮物。^^

who is the ng king? always so secretive about their shots, they will reveal those funny ng scenes and ng prince segment ...give viewers a happy present.

data from:http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service ... 20060328105038257b6

sorry about my funny translation

Guest mayetlovesjisung

lol, I think Hyo-rin and Yul would make a cute couple, but that would be kind of cliche, don't you think? And they haven't had any love interest in each other... I don't know maybe thats how it will turn out...can't wait until tommorow for ep. 23!

Yeah. That guy friend of Shin who always drives Hyorin home is kinda cute for Hyorin too. We'll never know. I can't wait for next month to come. Just imagine how much time I need to wait for me to watch the rest of the series. Ugh! I will not be surprised if I'll end up in a mental hospital! Hahaha! This is soooo bad! I need tons of patience! :(

I think I'll watch episodes 1-12 again! Keep us updated once the series is over there okay? :)

she went hk for her photo shot.

just wanted to share with u friends at soompi what i read elsewhere

from chinese forum

報導指出,30日晚間11點5分播出的《宮 1.5》特集,將介紹各式各樣攝影時的秘密故事。

from reports, 1.5 gung showing after the final ep, will reveal various filmimg secret stories.

大家應該還記得《宮》16集開頭,皇太子夫婦兩人在江陵海邊新婚蜜月旅行,但那短到才一兩分鐘的畫面讓觀眾看得很不爽...果然mbc暗槓了不少,而選在30日晚上《宮 1.5》特別節目中播出二人在海邊未公開的攝影場面...。

everyone should remember the 1-2 mins part when they went for their honeymoon on ep16, they will also show more unseen parts.

另外,誰是最高的NG王?拍攝以來總是秘密攝影的電視劇《宮》,將公開有趣的 NG 場面們及 'NG 皇太子' 單元...給觀眾一個快樂的禮物。^^

who is the ng king? always so secretive about their shots, they will reveal those funny ng scenes and ng prince segment ...give viewers a happy present.

data from:http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service ... 20060328105038257b6

sorry about my funny translation

wow! sounds nice! hope it will truly make us all happy! intoxicatingly happy! can't wait!

Guest valandy

I hope MBC will include the goong 1.5 into the dvd :w00t:

Most of us will definitely like to keep that........... especially me........ :D

Guest kiki08

hies!!

i'm planning to watch goong live

becuase i live in stupid CA with the stupid time difference thing(STUPID PEOPLE THAT GET TO SLEEP LATER IN THE EAST COAST!!)

i think i have to wake up at like 5 in the morning

URGH!!!

i just cant wait till after skool ^^;;

i have an imbc.com account but...

in case it doesnt work (and if it doesnt I WILL HAVE TO CRY BECUASE I WOKE UP FOR NO REASON)how do you watch it live???

it is on any other site?

thanks for your help in advances!!

thanks^^*

Archived