[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest mellon

Hi, for those of you who are lucky enough to watch and understand Goong live. please keep all of us starving fans posted on Wed. and Thurs. Thank you so much for all your hardwork! :)

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest evy149

anywayz.. wad u mean by she said.. they woyuldnt be in the Bts of epi20? HUH

i think she talked about the part in BTS of eps. 20 when the PD asked whether the two are thinking about going out in real life, then YEH replied that "no coz' JJH has a bad temper or something like that." But i think it's just a joke though. I also want to see these two going out for real ! they look cute together :) And last but not least, thanks for your transalation !!! ***big hug to you***

hahahah maybe u can ask rebby wad is it when she gets back tmr... i cant tell even if u kill me lOlx..

anywayz.. wad u mean by she said.. they woyuldnt be in the Bts of epi20? HUH huh.gif

anywayz i translated wad hsinyi posted... check it out

Lol, bear, nah, I'm not gonna ask her, cause I'll go crazy. I'm not gonna kill you, bear, can't do that to ya! Love ya too much!

What I meant by YEH saying in the BTS clip of eppie 20 was that her and Ji Hoon were talking about Macau and how it was going to be a long flight and EH looked sad cause she stated that they didn't get seats next to each other and they were also asked if they've considered going out in real life and instead of the "What?" look, they were all smiley about it. They handled that question quite well, hehe.

v Panda, hun, she didn't necessarily look sad, but just a tad bit disappointed? LOL!

Lol, bear, nah, I'm not gonna ask her, cause I'll go crazy. I'm not gonna kill you, bear, can't do that to ya! Love ya too much!

What I meant by YEH saying in the BTS clip of eppie 20 was that her and Ji Hoon were talking about Macau and how it was going to be a long flight and EH looked sad cause she stated that they didn't get seats next to each other and they were also asked if they've considered going out in real life and instead of the "What?" look, they were all smiley about it. They handled that question quite well, hehe.

OOooooooooooooooooooo.. i remember that part jess.. but she looked sad?? really.

i have to rewatch it again lOlx...

and i think that trip to macau juz tires out all the cast -.-

edit.. i rewatch the bts for epi 20.. she didnt say NO.. lOlx.. she said gken dae.. means BUT

kekekek so she didnt say NO.. lOlx

Guest boo_its_lisa

i noticed that the pictures containing the captions??.. uhmm they are korean letters but they aren't spelled rite does anyone knoe wut they are trying to say??. sorrie..

Guest jaitee

this is that scene where JJh turned back and help YEH and the granma when they were swamped by fans.. manz.. JJh held YEH's hands.. AWHhhhhhhhhhhh

credits.kdocn

:sweatingbullets: after watching the little clip, i was a bit confused b/c the video wasn't clear and it's sideway........but thanks for clarifying that!!

that's so nice of him to turn back and rescue YEH and granma.......i wish it's more clear so i can actually see JJH holding YEH's hand :(

Guest JAMIECHOI

soo the video was of Joo JiHoon helping Yoon EunHye through the crowd of fans in Macao? Hmm...reminds me of when Shin held ChaeGyung's hand out of the boonshikjum. hehe

goodness, those fans are crazy. I don't know why, but I'd just want the Goong cast to work in peace and quiet so that they don't have to worry about being mobbed by crazy fans.

[

well, at least they treat the fans nicely instead of pushing them away and refusing photos and autographs, right?

I can't wait for 23!

Guest enixam

Hi,

I'm a new fan of Goong and very impressed with the number of threads here! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find links for ep. 18 and 19 with eng. subs (just finished ep.17 and desperately need to find out what happens next!). Not clubbox or bittorent though (something like ysi or megaupload would be perfect). I'm not sure if other people have already posted links/similar requests because I haven't read the poast 1611 pages. I'm not very experienced with getting hold of kdrama episodes yet....so i hope someone can help! Thank you! Kamsahamnida!

Guest aw311

6565.jpg

1143451229_2006032717535573253_1.jpg

credits: baidu

plus, another fan' report (i don't believe this has been posted here yet? its from baidu):

转HFar_wing_07

续上回

第1组的戏是彩静和信一起吃饭, 有一个外国人会和他们说话,

因为外国人说对白的时候很引人发笑,所以出了不少NG,

更有1个镜头是彩静塞了一件好像是PIZZA的东西进信的口裹~~

真的很SWEET~~~

最幸运的是因为我们有些粉丝挡了後面的景,所以要赶我们离开,

我们超级近的距离经过他们身边!!!>v< 看到他们,真的觉得他们很合衬!!~~~

因为拍摄中不可能拍照,所以没有拍摄中的照片~

完了这个镜头後,他们便分开拍摄,

彩静是拍摄坐单车的镜头,然後进入了一家店裹

不过单是这个镜头已经拍了6,7次了...我想彩静应该有一点儿累~

而信则是在刚刚的餐厅上层吃东西(不是拍摄),所以有一大班粉丝有门口等他~

整个路环真的很像"宫"的游乐园,有些粉丝们都跑来跑去,周围也是韩国人~~

我想路环也从来没有像这样热闹过吧!

等了很久,信出来了! 粉丝们都一拥而上,有粉丝给他签名,他有礼貌地说"i am walking now"(好像是)

然後信和助手被粉丝重重包围地步出来,

怎料, 突然有一个工作人员大声地只喝(责骂)过来!! 真的十分凶!!...吓了一大跳!..

因为他们在拍摄...我们阻碍了....信和助手也只好回到餐厅裹...

相隔了一会也看到了崔尚宫,她真的很漂亮!! 身材十分捧!!不过还没有她的戏份~

至於信君,有粉丝看到他和助手一起在餐厅阁楼抽烟,详细的就不说了

而恩惠拍完了最後一个镜头,工作人员开始收拾,回到车上,

恩惠真的很喜欢吃! 有一位同行的台湾粉丝~买了东西给他们俩,

恩惠一看到食物好像双眼发光似的!!哈哈!! 立刻叫助手去取礼物,更立刻在粉丝面前吃~

隔著玻璃说"很好吃"!!~~

(恩惠也有吃安德鲁的葡挞!)

车队开始发动, 我们又开始跟著他们,到达了一个很宁静的屋苑,豪园

是拍别墅的~~~已经7时多了~~粉丝只剩下2十多人

我们也看到恩惠帮娃娃画上"衣服"!! 她只用了2分钟的时间! 一面是西装的,一面好像是背心的

工作人员陆续下来,崔尚宫和恩惠先行步行到别墅,(恩惠都没有太多粉丝围她....><)

而志勋下来,大家又把他包围,我唯有在前面大声地对他说" 오빠 !힘내세요!" (加油)

他立刻回应说"내,힘내세요!" 哗~~真的令人太兴奋了!!

他更帮了一些粉丝签名~~~太亲切了~~~

但是同样的我们也要走了,因为我们粉丝真的会阻碍他们拍摄,

而且我们很吵~~哈哈~~

27号一整天的追"宫"之旅也都完结了~

p.s. 後来从工作人员知道,他们租的别墅,原来他们到达的时候是差不多到了时间还别墅给屋主...

因为在路环的拍摄真的阻碍了很多!...所以他们在别墅要拍到夜深了...

因为这件事...屋主和工作人员也好像谈了很久.

He is such a hottie nerd! LOL! Eun Hye looked great as usual! She seemed to be exhausted, I don't blame her, from their busy schedules. If I had their schedules, I'd look hideous...lol.

I am just so amazed at how many fans were there at the airport. I'm sure they didn't expect to have that many await their arrival, but it's nice to see the support and love the drama and actors are getting. Yay Goong! However, I feel bad cause there are probably countless NGs and interruptions due to the fans. Aigoo...what to do?

Pandabear, it seemed like she was a bit disappointed when she said "Kuen dae (but...)", hehe. I'd be too. They're so cute together though. Lucky fans who are in Macau, they get to witness it all.

Guest charles0702

Hi,

I'm a new fan of Goong and very impressed with the number of threads here! I was wondering if anyone could tell me where to find links for ep. 18 and 19 with eng. subs (just finished ep.17 and desperately need to find out what happens next!). Not clubbox or bittorent though (something like ysi or megaupload would be perfect). I'm not sure if other people have already posted links/similar requests because I haven't read the poast 1611 pages. I'm not very experienced with getting hold of kdrama episodes yet....so i hope someone can help! Thank you! Kamsahamnida!

the subs didn't go up to eighteen yet.. the subs stopped at episode 17..

Guest enixam

the subs didn't go up to eighteen yet.. the subs stopped at episode 17..

Oh i see :blush: Thanks for telling me...i'll just keep waiting

Guest IbeKT

Hi,

the subs are only up to episode 17 as of right now, I believe, you're going to have to wait with the rest of us.

Guest lilogurl

i read that the goong writer plagerized lines from the goong script from someone's blog...

>_<

Yea, I just read that. A crew member sent an email to the blogger and apologized. :o

Plagierism isn't a good thing so I doubt it, but maybe she visited sites for ideas? I doubt it though...she's a professional writer, why would she need to do such a thing when she could just turn to Pretty Park for help?

Edit:

SHENNY, I know that WINK!!!!

Guest charles0702

Plagerism isn't a good thing so I doubt it, but maybe she visited sites for ideas? I doubt it though...she's a professional writer, why would she need to do such a thing when she could just turn to Pretty Park for help?

i agree with you jess.. i was thinking the same thing.. if she needed something, she could have turned to Pretty Park.. maybe it is just a rumor :)

Rumors are just too cruel. I hope it doesn't affect on the ratings and people's views on MBC. They suffer enough already and deep down I want MBC to rise up again after so many turbulence.

In Eun-Ah sshi is a professional writer. She wrote for movies, but Goong is her first drama, and even though she can always turn to the manhwa (or pretty park) for reference, I still think she did a good job, playing with our emotions and all... lol. So yeah, hopefully they'll survive till the last drop.

*winks* ^_^

PS:

lol. Jess... *muah!* :lol:

Archived