[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest tonks

i've been seeing goong in every banner from another thread.. :wacko: i got curious and so here iam! :rolleyes::lol: im downloading the episodes ryt now.. :sweatingbullets::D im so excited to watch this coz it seems to be a good one! :)

btw i think the lead guy looks a lot like Kang dong won? :unsure:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey you guys! you know that kissing part where it is expected to be in eps 23 or 24? i believe its not a rocawear skirt but a puma one

http://store.puma.com/pumaUSStore/product....y=item&siteid=1

iunno if im right but yeahs! and im another goong addict :D

Hi! went to the site that you gave.... kinda funny that the denim collection is called "True Love Never Dies" :lol: is this another part of the symbolism??? hahaha....

ok me going back to work... :ph34r:

Guest brighterthansunshine

OK PEEPZ

THIS IS FROM REBBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE FROM MACAU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y287/liqu...rebbysoompi.jpg

OMGosh!!! **faints** omg wow..yea im totally speechless...if i were seriously that close i think id faint. wow im majorly jealous!!! i think ill just stare at this picture some more lol omg i can't stop looking at these pics. i need theraphy or something, im so obsessed lol

朱智勛尹恩惠澳門行玩親民

27/03/2006

人氣韓劇《宮》已播到尾聲,大結局更拉大隊到澳門拍攝,上星期六男女主角朱智勛及尹恩惠抵達澳門進行四天拍攝工作。當二人抵達機場時,Fans早在機場守候,頭戴紅色冷帽的朱智勛最受歡迎,Fans紛紛拿相機拍攝偶像的風采,而朱智勛與尹恩惠亦十分友善,不時微笑任Fans影相。

今次二人於澳門拍外景,主要拍攝尹恩惠飾演的太子妃被廢後,到了澳門避世,而飾演太子的朱智勛則長途跋涉到澳門尋愛妃。

太陽報

For any of those who are detail-lovers, the last part of the Chinese news article says that: The purpose of the two filming in Macau is to show what happens to the Yoon Eun Hye's role as Crowned Princess after her banishment/dethronement and how she exiles herself to Macau, and Joo Ji Hoon who portrays our Prince makes the long journey to Macau to search for his BELOVED PRINCESS.

Guest tiffany

Thanks for all the Maccau updates and pictures. :P Can't wait for this week's ep 23 & 24. It's about time they wrapped up the show as the last 3 eps were really draggy.

Poor Yul... I wonder how they are going to fit him in Season 2 if he's going to be banished from the Palace?

Anyway, uploaded this over the weekend. Not sure if anyone still needs it but here is it anyway. My very small contribution.

Ep 22

http://s18.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2VB5FNB...E30Z4ZL7Y2V5WCC

Guest IbeKT

OK PEEPZ

TODAYsrebbysoompi.jpg

Why are his pants like that?

PS I uploaded sendspace and YSI links for HQ versions of ep 18 - 22

in my signature

Guest aw311

OK PEEPZ

TODAYsrebbysoompi.jpg

WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!! OMG i'm so flipping jealous. AHHHH

WOOT WOOT good job Rebby! she got so close! ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

hahaha shin's top half doesn't quite go with the bottom half does it?

朱智勛尹恩惠澳門行玩親民

27/03/2006

人氣韓劇《宮》已播到尾聲,大結局更拉大隊到澳門拍攝,上星期六男女主角朱智勛及尹恩惠抵達澳門進行四天拍攝工作。當二人抵達機場時,Fans早在機場守候,頭戴紅色冷帽的朱智勛最受歡迎,Fans紛紛拿相機拍攝偶像的風采,而朱智勛與尹恩惠亦十分友善,不時微笑任Fans影相。

太陽報

For any of those who are detail-lovers, the last part of the Chinese news article says that: The purpose of the two filming in Macau is to show what happens to the Yoon Eun Hye's role as Crowned Princess after her banishment/dethronement and how she exiles herself to Macau, and Joo Ji Hoon who portrays our Prince makes the long journey to Macau to search for his BELOVED PRINCESS.

Seems a bit like the ending for Lovers in Paris. lol. female char goes away.. guy goes find her.. happy ending!

:blink:

朱智勛尹恩惠澳門行玩親民

27/03/2006

太陽報

hmmmm..... if CG was banished/dethroned..... what will happen in the 2nd season??? CG going back to Goong?? won't it be hard for her to go back to Goong again.... I mean politically-wise :ph34r:

--edit---

Rebby You so Lucky!!!!

Guest yArr0w

kjh didnt go to macau??

is he not in the last 2 epi?

yap he didn't go to macau..his official "last day" was sat 25th..all his shoots ended that day..

but he'll still be in epi23..not sure about 24..see how the pdtn arrange the story..:D

Guest jann1fer

^ thanks :)

can someone tell me how the manhwa ends? and what happens with the whole arson situation? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna see the ending SO badly. i cant wait til next year for season 2. give me now.

Guest yArr0w

^ thanks :)

can someone tell me how the manhwa ends? and what happens with the whole arson situation? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i wanna see the ending SO badly. i cant wait til next year for season 2. give me now.

the manga havent end..so we don't know the ending too :sweatingbullets:

about the arson situation, from what i remember is that they havent find the real culprit, so shin's still the suspect..but chae gyung believe in him when yul told her it's not him and when shin have to be locked up, chae gyung went to look for him :D

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

You can try to download the episodes at www.idols-unlimited.com/princess-hours that is the website I had downloaded from.( episodes 1-22) However, the episodes do not come with English subtitle. For English subtitle you can go to www.d-addicts.com for episodes 1-17. They are still working on translating for the rest of episodes. I can't wait for the rest of two episodes come out! ;) Eventhough there is no subtitle, as long as I can sort of watch what is going to happen and whether or not Shi and CG are going to get back together in palace, I will be very happy!! :D I am just hoping the PD won't give us " cliffhanger" ending; otherwise, I would be very disappointed and not able to sleep for 10 more months until the season 2! :wacko:

Oh thanks so much...I can watch the Korean verisons, so it's no problem XD Yeaa, it would suck if it was a cliffhanger ending, but hopefully it sounds like its not going to be too sad. And according to someone else Yul doesn't go to Macau, which shows that he will stop interferring with CJ and Shin's relationship. Ughh, we all have to wait another 10 months until season 2...If Yul or Hyo-rin come back into the picture (for season 2), I don't think I'm going to watch it. Already with the last 3 or 4 episodes that came out I'm all weepy. :tears: and also...about ep. 23. Did CJ believe that Shin didn't start the fire or not? I read the post before mine, but I was still alittle confused by her explaination... :blush: heh..

Guest evelyn168

I know where they are in Macau... I was there two summers ago... I used to go to Macau every weekend since my dad has an apartment there. The pants are really funny... I think it's because he's so hot in a suit that's why he rolled up the pants...

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

quote]KissMe-ImContagious

Thanks for sharing the website KissMe-ImContagious !!!

so happyy !![

lol, I was actually supposed to be quoting someone else...So the whole paragraph saying the websites was where someone was answering my question. :sweatingbullets: so all credit goes to alohajessie who answered that. haha, sorry I still alittle confused with how soompi works...

And yeaa the pants are funny..he loooks so much taller with his pants rolled up like that...i think hes 187 cm which is extremely tall. :w00t:

EDIT: I just fixed the quote box thingy that didn't work before...i didn't want to steal the credit for the info for the sites, so I just wanted to clear that up.

Archived