[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest V A L XD

I haven't seen the Goong Parodys. :sad: I heard it was NNS people right? rawrr. I want to see it so badly!

Anyways..it's bored when it's dead in here. OH, i just remembered..whatever happen to that "mom" person?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alohajessie

aah ok here's my rough translation :

cast of the popular Goong drama arrived last saturday to Macau for 4 days of filming. Fans were there waiting for them. JJH and YEH were very friendly, smiling and letting fans snap pics.

the scenes in Macau are basically about CG coming to Macau to avoid the mess after being "廢" (not sure how do translate this but its basically when she gets kicked out of the palace) and Shin comes to look for her.

I think when CG gets kicked out of the palace, her position of being "princess" has also annulled. (According to the Chinese news report that listed above.) Does that mean shin adn CG will get divorced? Oh, no! :tears: is it what is going to be in episode 23? I was hoping that CG was just sent away from the palace to "cool off" for a while since she can no longer handling the life in palace... so what is going to happen to her and shin? Can she go back to the palace in episode 24 and live happily ever with shin? I am just hoping for a good ending that shin and CG can be together and no one in palace will object their marriage especially the king. ( I really don't like him......) :tongue2:

Guest lavenderorchid

OMGJCSS fans who are in Macau are so lucky.I wish I can be there to meet them myself.Seeing all the pic of the cast in this forum really does make my day better. :lol: Today is my birthday and later I have to go to school for test then have a presentation to present. :( .Hope Rebby and other fans could feed us with more pics and update of the filming in Macau.I can't wait until Wed night.I can't believe Goong will end this week.How can I live without Goong?Sigh.Have to wait until next year. :unsure:

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

hey everyoneeee im new to this thread! *waves* but i do lurk around a lil bit ^^;;

i'm only on ep. 16 right now! im addicteddd to goong haha im trying to get my krn friends (Who aren't watching it! what a crime!) to watch it XD. i read only the beginning of goong manhwa, which is better? the manhwa or the drama? alsooo is the goong manhwa still going on? or is it finished... because im curious to what season two is gonna be like. =D

Guest btmt81

just a small question. Pleases, can anyone tell me why they chose to film in Macau? Why not any other places? Europe, maybe? :P

Guest lindajasmine

Annyoung ha se yo :D

I just finished watching Episode 20-21 and I was a little bit frustrated @ disappointed with the previous Gong’s episode (19-22) lately :sweatingbullets: . Glad that it’s not only me who felt like that. Seems life never been easy :blink: .The PD should be more careful for the last two episode :excl: Reading the fans journey help me light on my day. Thanks to those who had posted it and translated it. :P Anyway I just wanna post the link of MV (with a smiley Yul) made by luvmovies.

http://s24.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=30RQUA7...3E37JN8KOZ0W9HP

Do thank luvemovies for the link okey :D

:w00t: Enjoy it!

Guest IbeKT

just a small question. Pleases, can anyone tell me why they chose to film in Macau? Why not any other places? Europe, maybe? :P

Europe and other places may not be as amenable to film crews. It's like for American film crews may choose to film in Canda bc its cheaper. I guess Macau was a nice alternative for a non Korean location that would be good to film in?

JJh cutely placed his finger on his lips and facing the fans, he said "SHHHhhh" (SUPER CUTE.. *amanda drooling... jess. i wanan die nOW *)

Panda dear....here's a bucket for ya drool...hehe.

I feel for the crew and cast...so many fans in the way of the filming yet they are still so nice to allow the fans to stay and help answer questions. Very nice!

REBBY, when you get back, full report, please, hun :w00t: !!!

Europe and other places may not be as amenable to film crews. It's like for American film crews may choose to film in Canda bc its cheaper. I guess Macau was a nice alternative for a non Korean location that would be good to film in?

i think the MAIn important thing is that

THEY GOT no time? lOLx..

they found the nearest alternative, as near as possible

Guest KissMe-ImContagious

Hii, I'm new to Soompi...

I reallyy liked Goong, and I had no idea what was happening cause I couldn't get the espisodes (except online ) but they upload so slow...so I signed up, and now I'm up to date with Goong! I had to skim through the last hundred pages about... -.-

I thought I read somewhere that Goong would end at ep. 30, but I guess it was wrong. lol XD...

I can't wait until episode 23 comes out! I usually watch the episodes on youtube, but I think there are alot of links on this site too, so I guess I'll download it. ;] Hopefully it won't be as sad as the last 3 episodes...

Guest cam3n

I actually wish they would go to Japan (it is very near) and then Shin and CG would pay a visit to the Japanese "royalties" and then Yul went along.. and there he met a Japanese "princess".. fell in love and then all of them live happily ever after.............. :P

Guest V A L XD

I actually wish they would go to Japan (it is very near) and then Shin and CG would pay a visit to the Japanese "royalties" and then Yul went along.. and there he met a Japanese "princess".. fell in love and then all of them live happily ever after.............. :P

Haha, omg, that be so nice and cute wouldn't it?! :w00t:

Than Yul can stop bugging my future brother and sister-in-law. muhahaha. I plan to marry CG's brother! hahaha. whats his name again? Chae something..they don't mention his name enough for me to remember..

Than Yul can stop bugging my future brother and sister-in-law. muhahaha. I plan to marry CG's brother! hahaha. whats his name again? Chae something..they don't mention his name enough for me to remember..

chae jun???

lOlx

i wanna marry kangin lOlx since hyorin dunno how to appreciate him and he has a beatle lOlx

Guest IbeKT

In the manhwa, CG's brother is actually old enough to be a potential love match for Hyorin. That goes to show you how different the manhwa and drama are.

Guest ashleyx

hello fellow goong fans. :]].

anyways, in episode 16, i believe, there was this really nice part.

like when hyo rin was in the hospital & shin came in.

hyo rin started to talk about romeo & juliet and all.

do you think any of you guys can translate just that part for me?

Guest haydee

Man, I cant wait...just 2 more days till episode 23. Although I have a feeling at the end of episode 23 is when CG leaves the palace for Macau. I know I'm guessing but it sure feels this may happen.

Guest V A L XD

chae jun???

lOlx

i wanna marry kangin lOlx since hyorin dunno how to appreciate him and he has a beatle lOlx

LOL :D Chae Jun is soooo adorable! haha. well..i might date him...just to meet Shin and CG :vicx: hehe

But I really LOVE to marry Lee Yong Joo aka Jang Kyung! haha, he's soooo adorable drooling over Lee Kang Hyun :wub: I do hope those two end up together! haha

Guest alohajessie

Hii, I'm new to Soompi...

I reallyy liked Goong, and I had no idea what was happening cause I couldn't get the espisodes (except online ) but they upload so slow...so I signed up, and now I'm up to date with Goong! I had to skim through the last hundred pages about... -.-

I thought I read somewhere that Goong would end at ep. 30, but I guess it was wrong. lol XD...

I can't wait until episode 23 comes out! I usually watch the episodes on youtube, but I think there are alot of links on this site too, so I guess I'll download it. ;] Hopefully it won't be as sad as the last 3 episodes...

You can try to download the episodes at www.idols-unlimited.com/princess-hours that is the website I had downloaded from.( episodes 1-22) However, the episodes do not come with English subtitle. For English subtitle you can go to www.d-addicts.com for episodes 1-17. They are still working on translating for the rest of episodes. I can't wait for the rest of two episodes come out! ;) Eventhough there is no subtitle, as long as I can sort of watch what is going to happen and whether or not Shi and CG are going to get back together in palace, I will be very happy!! :D I am just hoping the PD won't give us " cliffhanger" ending; otherwise, I would be very disappointed and not able to sleep for 10 more months until the season 2! :wacko:

Guest samgirl

^^ ashleyx here it is...

~~~at the hospital ~~~

HR: Do you know who's Romeo's first love?

HR: Romeo's first love was not Juliet but Rosaline.

Romeo was in love with Rosaline one-sidedly.

And so, he was suffering in pain.

Upon meeting Juliet at a party he falls in love at first sight.

Rosaline is just forgotten.

People only know Romeo and Juliet, they don't know who Rosaline was.

In their relationship, Rosaline was just an extra.

She's just a first love that passed by and a forgotten bygone love.

HR to SHIN : Romeo.

Why is your love so insignificant?

How is it that you change so easily?

SHIN : I'm sorry.

Archived