[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

what do you make of the whole thing so far now that they are in macau? you really think its going to be a happy ending?

NO idea? i do wish that it will be a good ending? after following it for 3 months. really i pray for a good ending. because the macau scenes will not be the last scenes for epi 24.. there will be a little more filming done when they go back to korea.

I hope yul will wake up and expose his mum for framing shin about the fire and then his mum and that LOUSY failure of a king/dad can disappear from the face of the planet.

my dream is then.....then shin and cg can be together and that ending for this season ends with this picture here

BB.jpg

for those who know me.. i always said i wanted sesons and triplets from the beginning right? i dun mind if they end with twins. LOLX

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest haydee

OMG...These pics are awesome. I think Goong fans are the most dedicated in getting the low down on this show's future plans. Thanks a bunch to Rebby and the other ppl who have taken the pics and posted it here for fans to look at! Bunch of props to all of you. Personaly loved the pics and I wish I could have switched places with Rebby when she took them. :)

Guest smelissa

i am not sure if i can tell u where rebby stayed but i can tell u she is somewhere close.

=D

its ok...i understand tat..haahaha hope tom, rebby will get more news n photos for us....

Guest DallasE

So they'll be doing an all indoor shoot for tomorrow, that's kinda strange to fly all the way

over just to do that.

My bird brain could only think of bed, bed and more beds for an indoor hotel scene. :blush:

Don't tell me they're gonna dose us with sweetness and let them consummate their marriage and followed

by a scene of them watching the beautiful sunrise from their room's balcony!

After all, as Shin put it, he's no longer a boy!!! :P

1143392779_4.jpg

1143392779_3.jpg

0361.jpg

Credits to as labelled

Where did the pic come from? Is it a behind-the-scenes thing for a later episode?

no idea? it was in the thread a few pages back, i forgot who uploaded this..

credits to that person..

a few of us were thinking.. it could be..

1. an inserted picture in the show

2. day dream

3. real thing.

we DUNNO lOlx

i wish it is option 3

Guest jaitee

0361.jpg

Credits to as labelled

this picture with them holding hands (which is soooo damn adorable!!!)....is it just part of a scene or are they holding hands for real in public?? aahhh!!! :w00t: ......love YEH and JJH, they are too cute!!

this picture with them holding hands (which is soooo damn adorable!!!)....is it just part of a scene or are they holding hands for real in public?? aahhh!!! :w00t: ......love YEH and JJH, they are too cute!!

they are filming that street kiss scene like in the manga

but i am with u. i wish they kinda juz get together since they look so gd together lOlx

look at holding hands thing. lOlx

Guest hsinyi069

我們今天跟了一整天~~真是超興奮,到現在還沒平復過來

跟大家簡單的說一下喔

(The fans were with the crew whole day today)

在機場我們等了好久,終於在老遠看到他們的時候都已經忍不住在尖叫了!

朱智勛真的很親切,全程都保持微笑,還對我們鞠躬揮手~

他是第一個上車的,然後不停地對著窗外的fans笑(正面喔)

恩惠和太后不知道是不是很累,剛到的時候都比較少笑容

之前有親看到鉅記手信的袋子~那是我和一個朋友買的喔

我們不停招呼智勛的助理下來,送禮物給他們^^終於成功囉

(They waited a long time at the airport. JJH was friendly, smiled all the way through the crowd, kept waving to the fans. YEH and taihomama didn't smile much, perhaps they were just too tired. They bought some present for them and passed it to JJH's assistant. It did show in the pic that have been post earlier)

順便提一句喔,我們好像都沒有見到江賢啊、彩京爸爸等人

演員方面只看到智勛、恩惠、崔尚宮和太后金慧子

之後還有警察幫他們開路呢,本來差點走丟了,

可是我們包車的那個司機好有經驗,

結果成功跟到他們的只有我們一輛車(後來才多有一輛)

他們先去酒店歇腳,他們下車時我們就在狂拍照

等了一會兒除了恩惠,其他人都去吃飯

我那位朋友會說一點韓語,跟mbc的員工大叔打了一下交道

然後他就幫我們拿了智勛的簽名!(太高興了,wu li信君真是又帥又好人又親切)

他們剛到酒樓的時候,我們一行人就趕快衝過去,

我第一個握到智勛的手喔!很滑溜,冰冰的,大大的手,oh my god!

不過那個mbc大叔跟我們講,希望我們安安靜靜的不要影響他們拍攝,

而且他們時間很緊,也不能抽出時間跟我們合照簽名這樣子.....

(The police were leading their way. They were the only one who successfuly trace them all the way to the hotel. Everyone except YEH went to lunch, and they got JJH's signature during lunch time. The fan also get to shake hand with JJH, his hand was smooth, cold, and big. the MBC staff told them to keep quiet cause they don't have much time filming and the actors dun't have time to take picture...etc.)

吃完飯再回去接恩惠,然後他們就出發到路環島

我們又一次跟丟了,可是原來駕著演員們那輛車的司機不熟悉路,

打了個電話給我們車的司機,然後我們的車就一直帶著他們的車去目的地~~

我們連頭都不敢往回看~~

然後拍攝的過程都沒啥~工作人員不停喝著我們要安靜還有後退,

我們就遠遠的看他們拍~~拍完之後智勛躲了在餐廳的閣樓,

恩惠就去拍騎單車的戲(有親已經post上來囉)

期間見到崔尚宮姐姐去買東西喝~~有人跟她照了相喔

(They went back to pick up YEH after lunch. And then, they went directly to "Lu Huan Island" where they shoot the scenes. However, their driver got lost, so it was the fans who lead them to their destination. During shooting, the MBC staff keep telling them to keep quiet. YEH was shooting the bicycle riding scene. and they also saw Tsoi Shan Gong to buy the drinks. Some ppl took pic with her)

我們之間有幾個人見到恩惠很喜歡吃葡國蛋撻,還手舞足蹈,表情多多的

其中一個還送到手信給車上的恩惠,她也不停對著窗外的我們說話微笑,

點頭說「mal si so yo~」(好吃的意思),我們又尖叫著說「拿給信君吃」,

然後恩惠就遞給旁邊的智勛~~智勛又拿著相機拍我們這些狂飯~~呵呵

(YEH likes the egg tart alot. she kept talking and smiling to the fans and said "mal si so yo". The fans were screming and tell her to share it with Shin Goon. She did! and JJH took his camera to take the pic of fans)

之後他們去了一座別墅拍戲,可是已經大概晚上七點多了,

所以工作人員開始要求我們走,因為夜闌人靜,收音會影響~

在這裏提醒一下各位親喔,要留意最後兩集白色的那個信娃娃哦~~

因為我們親眼目睹恩惠施展她的畫畫才能,替娃娃畫上了衣服~~

最後我們等到智勛下車(他是最後一個下的),跟他超接近,可惜我只摸到他的手和後背~~

當工作人員遠遠地要我們噤聲時,智勛好可愛地也對著我們「Shh~」,還把手指放在嘴上~超可愛

後來我們就回酒店等

一直等等等到十二點多,他們才終於拍完回來,

我們趁智勛出外買東西回來時,要求他跟我們合照,

本來助理不讓,可是智勛說「就照這一部(相機)好了」~

wow~~然後我們就跟他照了喔!只有我們一行人跟他照到相!尖叫ing.......

(They went to a house to shoot around 7pm. MBC staff started to ask them to leave cause they were afraid of the disterbance. The fan saw YEH draw the clothes on the Shin doll!!! When MBC staff ask the fans to be quite, JJH also put his fingure on the lips and said "Shh" he is super cute! and the fans went back to wait at the hotel. It was 12 something, JJH came back to the hotel and the fans asked to photo-shoot with him. The assistant would let him, and JJH said "let's just take this one" that's how they got to take pic with him.. they were the only group who took pic with him...)

還有..我來補充一下..智勛抽煙的...

他抽得還蠻厲害..

MBC的人說他喜歡抽"LuckyStrike"

是日本牌子的..他在休息的時候抽..

但是他的助理不讓他在fans面前抽..他就躲在閣樓上偷偷的抽..

但還是被我們看到啦..hahaha

(JJH smokes alot.. according to MBC staff that he likes the Japanese brand "Lucky Strike" JJH's assistant wouldn't let him smoke infront of the fans, so he was hiding at the penthouse, but the fans were still able to see it after all)

http://cheokboss.castpost.com/CIMG0103_2.jpg

lucky fans get to take pic wiv JJH

hsinyi069 -> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUCKY FANS!!!!!!!!! when JJH went out to get something they requested for a pic. at first the assistant didnt allow it.. but JJh pointed at one camera and said one will do..

ARHHHHHHHHHHhhhh they were the only ones who got to take a pic with him...

manz...

*envy x 1000million*

and also the fans did mention that JJH smokes and he smokes quite heavily.

he smokes between breaks but his assistant or manager? didnt allow him to smoke infront of fans and so he went to a corner.. but some of the fans saw it anywayz..

*BUT we will lOVE hIm can? i DUN MIND HIM SMOKING AT ALL*

其中一個還送到手信給車上的恩惠,她也不停對著窗外的我們說話微笑,

點頭說「mal si so yo~」(好吃的意思),我們又尖叫著說「拿給信君吃」,

然後恩惠就遞給旁邊的智勛~~智勛又拿著相機拍我們這些狂飯~~呵呵

之後他們去了一座別墅拍戲,可是已經大概晚上七點多了,

所以工作人員開始要求我們走,因為夜闌人靜,收音會影響~

在這裏提醒一下各位親喔,要留意最後兩集白色的那個信娃娃哦~~

因為我們親眼目睹恩惠施展她的畫畫才能,替娃娃畫上了衣服~~

最後我們等到智勛下車(他是最後一個下的),跟他超接近,可惜我只摸到他的手和後背~~

當工作人員遠遠地要我們噤聲時,智勛好可愛地也對著我們「Shh~」,還把手指放在嘴上~超可愛

後來我們就回酒店等

it says tat YEH is very friendly and she has tons of expression when she was eating that tibits and she mouthed MA SSHI SO YO - delicious, to the fans outside the bus.

the fans requested/screamed for her to give some to JJH and she did.

JJh also took his camera and took pics of all the fans

--- they went to private mansion(AHHHHrebby was right!! =D rebby u rock) and the crew requested them to leave because it was late and the recording will be affected because the night is slient and the fans are well.. noisy. lOlx *BUT I UNDERSTAND why.. come on.. this is once in alife time*

it also mentioned that the fans of the show shld pay attention to the life size shin doll. because they saw YEH putting on clothes for that doll..

also when the crew tolld the fans to be quiet. JJh cutely placed his finger on his lips and facing the fans, he said "SHHHhhh" (SUPER CUTE.. *amanda drooling... jess. i wanan die nOW *)

their filming ended like 1am?

--------------

BY THE WAY hsinyi069.. do u wanna make that pic Smaller?

Guest V A L XD

NO idea? i do wish that it will be a good ending? after following it for 3 months. really i pray for a good ending. because the macau scenes will not be the last scenes for epi 24.. there will be a little more filming done when they go back to korea.

I hope yul will wake up and expose his mum for framing shin about the fire and then his mum and that LOUSY failure of a king/dad can disappear from the face of the planet.

my dream is then.....then shin and cg can be together and that ending for this season ends with this picture here

BB.jpg

for those who know me.. i always said i wanted sesons and triplets from the beginning right? i dun mind if they end with twins. LOLX

SO, is this like a big HINT to be expected in season 2!? OH, i hope so! But i want see CG with a belly and theiy in the hostipal and she's screaming mean things at shin 'cause she's in labor. haha.

SO, is this like a big HINT to be expected in season 2!? OH, i hope so! But i want see CG with a belly and theiy in the hostipal and she's screaming mean things at shin 'cause she's in labor. haha.

PUAHAHAH that was my dream remember??? a few hundred pages back. lOlx..

Cg screaming during labour wacking shin all the time saying its all ur fault and shin will be too worried to think about how cg is hitting him and they become proud parents of triplets. lOLX>>>

BUT this was before the confirmation of season 2.. they are going to start filming in september......

*manz... i wonder wad the hell would it be in season 2? wad like the manhwa... Shin falling sick???????? NOooooooo i hope not..

and DUN tell me the rectangle relationship isnt over YET????? NO freaking way? after so much torture? PLS JUZ let the poor cg and shin be together.. arhg. i hope seaosn 2 will be more on how shin and cg get used to being a real copuple and being PARENTS? COOL? lOlx*

Guest hsinyi069

hsinyi069 -> AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH LUCKY FANS!!!!!!!!! when JJH went out to get something they requested for a pic. at first the assistant didnt allow it.. but JJh pointed at one camera and said one will do..

ARHHHHHHHHHHhhhh they were the only ones who got to take a pic with him...

manz...

*envy x 1000million*

BY THE WAY hsinyi069.. do u wanna make that pic Smaller?

hee hee.. liquidfir.. i did..i changed it to the link instead... :)

I wish I were there... the fans are so lucky!! I wouldn't mind to spend the whole day chasing them if only I could take ONE picture with JJH and shake hands with him....... :lol:

other version of JJH in the bus (Brighten)

http://pics18.webs-tv.net/3/userfile/r/rai...26e1971a811.bmp

http://pics18.webs-tv.net/3/userfile/r/rai...26e1a3419c6.bmp

http://pics18.webs-tv.net/3/userfile/r/rai...26ea6e452ba.bmp

http://pics18.webs-tv.net/3/userfile/r/rai...26e146e747f.bmp

credit to as labeled

Guest laceytam

宗亲要废妃 信以皇子之位力保CJ 结果僵持不下 地位难保 皇后很是焦急 想来想去只好去劝CJ妥协 CJ为了信的太子之位只好忍痛接受为了留下美好的回忆 决定跟信来个平民约会 CJ和信度过了甜蜜快乐的一天 然后在人群中信突然吻了CJ 没想到这一吻变成了他们的goodbye kiss 信很幸福 CJ却暗自伤心 第二天CJ留了一封信就走了 信疯狂的找 还是没有一点CJ的消息 皇后看他很痛苦就无奈的劝他然后镜头停流着泪的痛苦的脸上......2年后,信表面上恢复了以前太子的样子 不过独处的时候仍然很难过 一个人在挂满CJ照片的暗房在放着CJ照片的电视前...... 由于要出国访问 所以信和太后一行到了澳门 接着开始演CJ的生活.....

一次偶然发机会信突然看到CJ骑着车子从自己眼前过去 马上就去追 结果经过一番告白之后 CJ妥协了 就Happy Ending

或者要是开放式结尾 CJ就没跟他走 然后第二季演CJ回国 与信再次相遇 然后在同一个学校 信又开始追她 接着就出现了第三者 接着就开始上演一幕 信为了让CJ从回宫中跟皇室与法度的较量 还有就是与那个新出现的第三者的较量。End。

Guest V A L XD

Cg screaming during labour wacking shin all the time saying its all ur fault and shin will be too worried to think about how cg is hitting him and they become proud parents of triplets. lOLX>>>

LOL! that be SUPER DUPER funny. *sigh* and we get all teary eye once that baby pops out. OHOH, and i also want Shin having to take care of the baby for a day by himself for the first time..and it doesnt know what to do. LOL

宗亲要废妃 信以皇子之位力保CJ 结果僵持不下 地位难保 皇后很是焦急 想来想去只好去劝CJ妥协 CJ为了信的太子之位只好忍痛接受为了留下美好的回忆 决定跟信来个平民约会 CJ和信度过了甜蜜快乐的一天 然后在人群中信突然吻了CJ 没想到这一吻变成了他们的goodbye kiss 信很幸福 CJ却暗自伤心 第二天CJ留了一封信就走了 信疯狂的找 还是没有一点CJ的消息 皇后看他很痛苦就无奈的劝他然后镜头停流着泪的痛苦的脸上......2年后,信表面上恢复了以前太子的样子 不过独处的时候仍然很难过 一个人在挂满CJ照片的暗房在放着CJ照片的电视前...... 由于要出国访问 所以信和太后一行到了澳门 接着开始演CJ的生活.....

一次偶然发机会信突然看到CJ骑着车子从自己眼前过去 马上就去追 结果经过一番告白之后 CJ妥协了 就Happy Ending

或者要是开放式结尾 CJ就没跟他走 然后第二季演CJ回国 与信再次相遇 然后在同一个学校 信又开始追她 接着就出现了第三者 接着就开始上演一幕 信为了让CJ从回宫中跟皇室与法度的较量 还有就是与那个新出现的第三者的较量。End。

hello my dear.. this IS A FAN FIC. PLS MAKE SURE U STATE THAT THIS IS A FAN FIC, ELSE IT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION IN THE THREAD. =D

this is what one of the fans predicted. it is NOT REAL

----------------------------------------------

hsinyi069 -. i wun mind spending the entire 2 days w/o slp chasing after them juz to juz TOUCH his hand!!!

V A L XD-> but there is season II (cries)

Guest laceytam

hello my dear.. this IS A FAN FIC. PLS MAKE SURE U STATE THAT THIS IS A FAN FIC, ELSE IT WILL CAUSE CONFUSION IN THE THREAD. =D

this is what one of the fans predicted. it is NOT REAL

----------------------------------------------

hsinyi069 -. i wun mind spending the entire 2 days w/o slp chasing after them juz to juz TOUCH his hand!!!

V A L XD-> but there is season II (cries)

yes i am so sorry

after i read that i found out its just a one what the fans made

sorry sorry sorry

BUT this was before the confirmation of season 2.. they are going to start filming in september......

*manz... i wonder wad the hell would it be in season 2? wad like the manhwa... Shin falling sick???????? NOooooooo i hope not..

and DUN tell me the rectangle relationship isnt over YET????? NO freaking way? after so much torture? PLS JUZ let the poor cg and shin be together.. arhg. i hope seaosn 2 will be more on how shin and cg get used to being a real copuple and being PARENTS? COOL? lOlx*

Haha. I don't think the rectangle relationship would have much effect. If CG and shin tell each other they love one another then Yul and Hyorin wont' have much effect on either of them. Unless MORE misunderstandings occur.. CG and Shin should just vow to trust one another =] But like i said a few pages back..

Season 1: Princess Hours

Season 2: Queen Hours

My random speculations: the king snuffs it! and suddenly they're in a rush to get a king! maybe there's some silly rule to have a kid to be a king and now CG and Shin have to get a kid out fast for Shin to take the king's spot.

Archived