[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Jesw_21

Hi GOONGERS!

just a small discovery as i was browsing some old pics....

here i discovered YEH was wearing the same pair of heels for the magazine photoshoot and the street scene!! :P

picdisc.jpg

ENJOY! :)

Guest ADORE.you

YES! beautiful, just beautiful!

yay5to.jpg

imbc

ohh yeahh .. ehehe finally it really was YEH that he kissed .. awws and their holding hands .. isn't that just adorable ?!! ahaha =) that's good to noe that it was her that he was kissing .. :wub:

Guest ademala

3 more days.. can't hardly wait to see epi 23-24.. i have a good feeling about the ending..

but sad at the same time cuz i have to wait until 2007 to see them again.. :tears:

@jesw_21

lol.. got a good eyes, dont ya??

Guest Pikachu

Hi GOONGERS!

just a small discovery as i was browsing some old pics....

here i discovered YEH was wearing the same pair of heels for the magazine photoshoot and the street scene!! :P

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b336/HLHYJ/picdisc.jpg

ENJOY! :)

Hmm.. well, the one on the street scene, the shoes sort of have straps around the ankle... while the one in the magazine scan .. the ankle is fully covered?

Guest Jesw_21

3 more days.. can't hardly wait to see epi 23-24.. i have a good feeling about the ending..

but sad at the same time cuz i have to wait until 2007 to see them again.. :tears:

@jesw_21

lol.. got a good eyes, dont ya??

hee....yah :blush: been observing the wardrobe of YEH & SHIN since i started watching GOONG...

now I'v gone all crazy for POLKA DOTS and Victorian style clothings!

Hmm.. well, the one on the street scene, the shoes sort of have straps around the ankle... while the one in the magazine scan .. the ankle is fully covered?

hi hi Pikachu,

if u can find a bigger,clearer version of the mag pic, IT IS the SAME DESIGN. both are ankle strap heels...the front maybe is those peek-toes design...i'm guessing cos cant see the front... BUT i'm CERTAIN that it's the same pair :)

PLS support GOONG till the end!

REBBY,

aja aja FIGHTING in Macau!!! ALL THE BEST on your special encounter with JJH, YEH and the rest of the cast n production team! Looking forward for more news from Macau!!! :D

Guest match1608

the kissing is getting hot... =x

they din do much of these in the front eps.. <_<

oh god.. i am enticipating all these ep in macau :w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

hey Goongers! look what Rebby got us!!!

just got this 51 mins ago!!! think it was about 3-4 mins after she took the shot * super green with envy now *

Shin.jpg

ps: sorry i took so long to post this but i'm so impressed with myself!

setup new account with telecomm provider to receive the MMS

then new account in photobucket

then painted on Soompi stamp

then managed to upload into Soompi for u all!

a major tech milestone achievement for a dinosaur like me!! yay!!! * fist punching air*

Guest _yinsyung*--

^ right there green with you

i'm so proud of rebby :x hehhehe

it's like our own soompi goong thread paparazzi~~

i'm supposed to be doing my tutorial homework but the macau updates are so fun to read O_O

i love it when jihoon smiles...and he's wearing funky non-polka-dotted clothes which is always a plus <333

-yinyin

Guest beautifulxmess

OMG!! That's insanely awesomeee!! Look how CLOSE Rebby got to JJH!!! AHHHHH! That LUCKY DUCK!! I'd just die if i was her..haha..

good luck to rebby..and thank u to her for relaying us info...really exciting to have our own soompi goongian right there...^^..

thanks guys for providing the pics...im getting so excited!!

Guest tongtognchu

^ right there green with you

i'm so proud of rebby :x hehhehe

it's like our own soompi goong thread paparazzi~~

i'm supposed to be doing my tutorial homework but the macau updates are so fun to read O_O

i love it when jihoon smiles...and he's wearing funky non-polka-dotted clothes which is always a plus <333

-yinyin

Oh my god, i'm in Macau, but where are they, i can't find them

somebody tell me please

Guest smelissa

wow rebby....awesome....so envy.. tat u can get so closeeeeeeeeee to him..whoa...thanks for bring the news to here.... proud of u.... go go go rebby....take more photos..

Guest jhessy

hey Goongers! look what Rebby got us!!!

just got this 51 mins ago!!! think it was about 3-4 mins after she took the shot * super green with envy now *

Shin.jpg

ps: sorry i took so long to post this but i'm so impressed with myself!

setup new account with telecomm provider to receive the MMS

then new account in photobucket

then painted on Soompi stamp

then managed to upload into Soompi for u all!

a major tech milestone achievement for a dinosaur like me!! yay!!! * fist punching air*

OMG! Rebby's really in macau?? What's the time difference anyway bet. macau and California/USA (pacific time). What tim is it der right now???? -_-"

Guest lonelymonkey

OMG! Rebby's really in macau?? What's the time difference anyway bet. macau and California/USA (pacific time). What tim is it der right now???? -_-"

its about 5.35 pm.. :)

Rebby waiting for him to finish his food now!

It's 5.37pm now here in Singapore. Hong Kong is same time as us. so maybe same in Macau i think?!

sorry gtg now! back in approx 4 hours!

Archived