[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest leechunsa

my first time posting in this thread =D

watched ep 22 last night and GAHHH i got so frustrated :angry:

but the street kiss pic WAAAAH totally made my day. :w00t: thank you!

will the days pass quicker so we can see CG+Shin's happy moments!! ah but its bittersweet-- i want to see ep 23+24 reeeeeeally badly. but that means the end of Goong. =( what will motivate me to get through the school week if theres no Goong to download on Thursday and Friday nights?!!

btw what does BTS and CF stand for??? lol thanks

ilovebeans -> i'm pretty sure there's going to be someone nice enough who will upload the special. for shizzle!

I agree with you...WHAT TO WATCH NEXT NEXT WEEK?? -_- It'll be so depressing after this. GAHH REWATCH GOONG! lol~ I'm promoting it here at home and with my friends. That'll be something! plus it's going to be shown in the PHILIPPINES! Muahahahaha :x

oh, BTS - BEHIND THE SCENES and CF - I think that's commercial film? lol~ I just know it's commercial...yeah <3

Lol! there are some kdramas you'd just love to watch again after you've seen the whole thing. I'd watch the the hilarious episodes again any day. <3 the bed scenes :D

i actually fell out of my chair laughing during the "sharing of the room" :vicx:

lol~ Can you imagine me explaining to my 9 year old niece (she's watching with me) why the floor had to be cold, and the heater thing, and why do they have to be locked in one room?? plus why does shin perspired? lol~ I was like...Uhh...Uh...JUST WATCH! lol!!!

Not my place to explain that. Lemme leave that to her parents! nyahahaha ^^

GAHH I'LL REWATCH GOONG STRAIGHT ANYTIME!!!! ^^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol~ Can you imagine me explaining to my 9 year old niece (she's watching with me) why the floor had to be cold, and the heater thing, and why do they have to be locked in one room?? plus why does shin perspired? lol~ I was like...Uhh...Uh...JUST WATCH! lol!!!

Not my place to explain that. Lemme leave that to her parents! nyahahaha ^^

GAHH I'LL REWATCH GOONG STRAIGHT ANYTIME!!!! ^^

I remember when i was watching Romance (wonder if anyone remembers that kdrama haha) and he looked at her sleeping and then started doing exercises. My mom just explained it to me. So i found it super funny when CG starts exercising too. She's so innocent. haha :D

I dunno if i can bear myself to watch through the sad episodes though. Can't wait for the "happy" ending! hehe.

Queen hours.. CG being a queen.. Seems probable. She did coordinate Prince William's visit. I think she can do it. :sweatingbullets:

Guest laceytam

So does anyone know if Goong 1.5 the special after episode 24 is going to be uploaded, and if it's, is it going to be subbed???

the goong special is not out yet

you can find the trailer a few pages back

Guest ANNASHEE

oh my ok...that pic. WAHH SOO EXCITED.

i must say goong was dragging like crazy so i've barely watched the past couple episodes..but whew im excited for the street scene.

i first at thought they wouldnt add it..but YAYYYY :]

Guest brighterthansunshine

dear lord, that picture just made my YEAR!!! im so happy. ive been depressed for the last couple days solely on the things everyone has been writing about the last couple episodes. i havent even watched the episodes. im too sad. ill only watch them when i the show finishes and we'll all get the happy ending we've been waiting for.

i swear they better give us a happy ending otherwise i think we'll all be looking for some blood.

omg when I saw that picture I seriously died. It was awesome and made these past episodes totally worth it. FINALLY, there's hope! ooo Ill join you if we don;t get that happy ending lol at the end some of us might need rehab though. Im def. in denial that it;s goong is ending and I think afterwards goong will still live on...I mean I know im totally going to be re-watching and re-watching especially during wed. and thurs.

Guest i3lu3fun

wow, i wanna watch the street scene... :D

but are they really going to do the 2nd season of Goong? i prefer if it's end with the 1st season.

Guest joeknee

GOOD NEWS GUYS! i just went on youtube and i put in "goong" and there are about 508 eps up. so relief to us all! YAY! :D

Guest leechunsa

I remember when i was watching Romance (wonder if anyone remembers that kdrama haha) and he looked at her sleeping and then started doing exercises. My mom just explained it to me. So i found it super funny when CG starts exercising too. She's so innocent. haha :D

I dunno if i can bear myself to watch through the sad episodes though. Can't wait for the "happy" ending! hehe.

Queen hours.. CG being a queen.. Seems probable. She did coordinate Prince William's visit. I think she can do it. :sweatingbullets:

nyahehehehe <3 actually I don't know why in the world he started exercising...T________T I was linking it to his FRUSTRATION? lmfao! I dunno. But yeah it's funny! Hahahaha, poor SHIN. ^^

Maybe season two would be like you know PRINCESS DIARIES 2...where her problems of being queen would happen...stuff like what people think of her...and then college...something to that effect. GAHHHH SHIN and CHAEGYUNG AS KING AND QUEEN! *heaven awaits lol~*

EDIT : I FINALLY OWN THE PAGE!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHHAHA I OWN THE PAGE!!! *dances around on tiptoes*MUAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Guest leechunsa

GOOD NEWS GUYS! i just went on youtube and i put in "goong" and there are about 508 eps up. so relief to us all! YAY! :D

Err...What does that mean? Hehehe... I don't quite get it. Is that like uhh ratings or something? *headdesk*

Guest aw311

Err...What does that mean? Hehehe... I don't quite get it. Is that like uhh ratings or something? *headdesk*

i think joeknee means theres 508 vids (BTS, NGS, MVS, episodes, etc) found about Goong on youtube, not all 508 are the actual drama eps

nyahehehehe <3 actually I don't know why in the world he started exercising...T________T I was linking it to his FRUSTRATION? lmfao! I dunno. But yeah it's funny! Hahahaha, poor SHIN. ^^

Maybe season two would be like you know PRINCESS DIARIES 2...where her problems of being queen would happen...stuff like what people think of her...and then college...something to that effect. GAHHHH SHIN and CHAEGYUNG AS KING AND QUEEN! *heaven awaits lol~*

Haha. yeah. I'll explain it to you why he started if you want in a PM. lol frustration. something similar rofl.

College.. wonder when then king'll snuff it =x

Edit: PM me if you want to know why. ^^

Guest AznGrlz

OMG is there still enough room in heaven??? I wanna join you guys after seeing that kissing scene :w00t:

All the other clouds are taken...too many goong lovers dying :sweatingbullets: but its okay...i'll scoot over a bit so we can share my lil cloud 9 :i was thinking we can use to stak cg and shin: :D

Hows it going everyone?!? Aww...last night i got the strangest and sweetest dream ever after that kiss

dream: somehow yul became doctor evil and shin was austin power :sweatingbullets: just when they were fighting cg came out of nowhere as some kind of demon and rescued shin...shin fell in love with her and just when he was about to give her a kiss...my sis woke me up <_< gosh! :tears:

AznGirl I think I love you :D

Every time we touch is like one of my fave songs and your mv is amazing :D

Thank you soo much for your hard work, it made me realize why and how much I am in love with Goong :D

Awww...I love you too! :hug/hug: hehe :D

Don't worry about it...no hardwork, i enjoyed making mvs and i'm really happy you liked it B)

Thank you,AznGrlz :w00t:

You're welcome :D

Guest leechunsa

i think joeknee means theres 508 vids (BTS, NGS, MVS, episodes, etc) found about Goong on youtube, not all 508 are the actual drama eps

oohhh!!! So that's a brilliant thing then! <3 Thanks for explaining dear...I'm a bit stupid most of the time :sweatingbullets:

Haha. yeah. I'll explain it to you why he started if you want in a PM. lol frustration. something similar rofl.

College.. wonder when then king'll snuff it =x

Edit: PM me if you want to know why. ^^

lol, I'll PM you alright! kekeke <3

OHHHH That'll be cool, college...Hehehe no more restrictions for SHIN and CHAEGYUNG! (don't think green. lol~) ZOMG. I'm sooo excited! ^^ GOOONNNNG~ If only we don't have to wait that long. But WTH, it's worth the wait...we'd party in heaven for months! nyahahaha :) We'd come down to earth on january 2007!

HAHAHA. :lol:

that was so cool.

why does Yul have to be on the dark side though ..

wahahaha, I saw it and I'm like...WOHOHO~ is there a scene that goes..."I AM YOUR FATHER??" nyahahaha, this might be like, "I AM THE REAL KING, AND SHE'S MINE!!!" Muahaha... :x

All the other clouds are taken...too many goong lovers dying :sweatingbullets: but its okay...i'll scoot over a bit so we can share my lil cloud 9 :i was thinking we can use to stak cg and shin: :D

Hows it going everyone?!? Aww...last night i got the strangest and sweetest dream ever after that kiss

dream: somehow yul became doctor evil and shin was austin power :sweatingbullets: just when they were fighting cg came out of nowhere as some kind of demon and rescued shin...shin fell in love with her and just when he was about to give her a kiss...my sis woke me up <_< gosh! :tears:

AWWW~ I haven't slept. Since last night. Been hanging around here all the time I was online. muahahaha <3 That's sooo sweet, the dream! although that's kinda funny...doctor evil..I can imagine the face. And Austin Power is crazy! hahaha. But wow, I'll take a nap! I wanna have that kind of dream too! ONLY MAKE IT SOMETHING LIKE, 13 going on 30 or something. hahahaha...or something like THE CUTTING EDGE, or KATE AND LEOPOLD..or...GAHHH--just make it gooong! :x

Guest AznGrlz

AWWW~ I haven't slept. Since last night. Been hanging around here all the time I was online. muahahaha <3 That's sooo sweet, the dream! although that's kinda funny...doctor evil..I can imagine the face. And Austin Power is crazy! hahaha. But wow, I'll take a nap! I wanna have that kind of dream too! ONLY MAKE IT SOMETHING LIKE, 13 going on 30 or something. hahahaha...or something like THE CUTTING EDGE, or KATE AND LEOPOLD..or...GAHHH--just make it gooong! :x

Lol! :lol: Yup...i'm weird, even my dreamz are weird :sweatingbullets: but it was so fun 'cause i felt like i was actually there! :one of the things i love most about dreamz: if only i had the dream about the street kiss!!!! <_<

i prefer Full House...the scene with the confession before the kiss was just :Omg! Whoa! If I'm dreaming...don't you dare wake me up!!!:

edit- same here...didn't go to bed til like 5 in the morning. Goong is seriously making me go crazy if the PDs don't give us a good ending...I'll show them what it means to mess with fans and play innocent, they're going down!

Guest nggiedew

Keep all the good work guys !!

Thanks for all who do the hard work uploading all the episodes !! :sweatingbullets:

For those who downloading the file, don't forget to say thanks to the uploader !! :blush:

Guest usyagitntn

Guys I know that we're all waiting for a happy ending and what I'm bringing up here was discussed long time ago but I find it pretty interesting so just want to share it ( many probably said this already ^^; )

I officially start my Goong rewatch session today :P and I was watching ep 1 when CG is talking about the royal family and the palace. She said something about how no one lives in the Palace now and she starts imaging about the Prince and stuffs. I put some of the translation in that part here:

"(CG is talking about the Palace)

That is why... let's just imagine it.

In another words. let's just brighten up our Palace and imagine that there actually lives a charming prince that everygirl is in love with.

So what do you think? Aren't you curious?

[The dream story by Shin ChaeGyung]

[2006 Korea is a constitutional monarchy!]

That seems to support the Cg's imagination/dream theory that we had before but I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't end that way because we have a season 2 and as we can see that the drama is under a lot of pressure for high rating so they'd be smart enough not to give the audience such a disappointing ending.

I really don't know why I posted this when the discussion is over a long time already :sweatingbullets: but just want to share some thoughts with you guys :lol:

AznGrlz: Thanks for sharing your cloud 9 with me.We, the Goong angels will give our blessings to Cg and Shin in the upcoming eps :lol:

Guest AznGrlz

That seems to support the Cg's imagination/dream theory that we had before but I'm pretty sure that it wouldn't end that way because we have a season 2 and as we can see that the drama is under a lot of pressure for high rating so they'd be smart enough not to give the audience such a disappointing ending.

I really don't know why I posted this when the discussion is over a long time already :sweatingbullets: but just want to share some thoughts with you guys :lol:

AznGrlz: Thanks for sharing your cloud 9 with me.We, the Goong angels will give our blessings to Cg and Shin in the upcoming eps :lol:

But if it wasn't meant to be like that then why would they put :cg's imagination: in there :unsure:

i was kinda hoping that cg woke up in a corner finding out that she's just dreaming. She was late for her art class so she quickly grab the bucket of water for painting and ran toward her class, but on her way she accidentally bumped into a guy :shin: and got the water all over his shoes...:like in the beginning:

"omg! jesus christ! superstar! I'm so sorry...i didn't mean to!" she bended down to wipe his shoes, but our new shin is much nicer and he bended down to stop her

"its okay...i know you didn't mean to...better hurry to class before you're late" when their eyes met, both of them at the same time said "did we meet before?" and both answered in unison "don't think so..."

so he ended up helping her to class and they were talking and getting closer :D that's when cg's voice says :okay...princess cg and prince shin...happily ever after! Now you have a break...my turn to take the shine in love:

edit- wait...what if they say :what happens if a dream decided to take its own risk in reality? Does love really exist? Is it really strong enough to overcome all or is it too weak to handle reality? See everyone on :Campus!: in 2007

:faints:

lol. I would actually hate it if the dream theory was true.. All that as a dream? I think CG wouldn't dream up a hyorin and a yul and make herself miserable in her dream. Though she does imagine it, the imagination stops and the actual plot does occur.

Just my take on this theory :vicx:

Archived