[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest starrysmile

The public street kiss!

Gotta say it's really intimdating for them to act this out with so many eyes & cameras on them.

1143267203_2.jpg

Credits to the original poster as labelled.

wow...that is soo hot! i really hope this will be in the next 2 eps! it'll give me something to look forward to in season 2.

WHO WHAT WHEN? who is who? I'm lost, WHAT HAPPENED! :huh::o:mellow:

i think that's a flashback where shin remembered when he was younger, yul yelled at him for talking so formally to him.

Guest n5y17cgirl

hello ~ first time posting in this forum. I absolutely love this drama... it just better have a happy ending.

does that mean they dislike her or something???????.... i dont get it. :sweatingbullets:

no... see how the picture shows her face all tired and unpretty? I think they're referring to how she looks and the fact that she was a commoner - not that they dislike her. kind of like the whole "cinderella complex": how could a girl who was like this, turn into our princess? that sort of thing...

oo-oo-oo! yay, the kiss! I hope it really happens in the next 2 ep. can't believe there are only 2 left this season!

Guest usyagitntn

OMG is there still enough room in heaven??? I wanna join you guys after seeing that kissing scene :w00t:

The PD and the writer are understanding enough to give the fans what they have been dying for since the sweet scenes in ep 16 or they have heard too many threatening messages :ph34r: . I can't wait to see that. They're out on a date in the public. Their first date!!! ( well if we don't count going to the beach is a date) This is different and the kiss :blush: so romantic!!! I'll die happily after that!

@sandie: the street scene is in the upcoming eps I'm not sure if it's in ep 23 or ep 24, the final ep. But we all know that it's gonna be there!!!!

Link for Goong insert song ( the song that they played when CG was talking to Yul about the 2,500 year cycle and he cried)

Megaupload link

YSI link

A really beautiful song. It's rather sad but I totally love it!

Credit to original uploader.

Yeah, apparently... and that's too bad... They gave in...

http://news.empas.com/show.tsp/cp_hm/ent99/20060325n01369/

MONEY MONEY MONEY! they cant afford to have miserable ratings and hence, no second season fan base!

i dont think its a bad idea that they did because these last couple of episodes were dragged to the ground, finally some momentum!

Guest donilpark

MONEY MONEY MONEY! they cant afford to have miserable ratings and hence, no second season fan base!

i dont think its a bad idea that they did because these last couple of episodes were dragged to the ground, finally some momentum!

I understand.

Ratings should be a huge pressure on the producers.

But I would really love to see them doing what they set out to do instead of changing it in the middle...

Guest laceytam

!

Link for Goong insert song ( the song that they played when CG was talking to Yul about the 2,500 year cycle and he cried)

Megaupload link

YSI link

A really beautiful song. It's rather sad but I totally love it!

Credit to original uploader.

is there a mp3 file???

and thanks for the link

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...23970c2dce9.jpg

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gung/1...jdlfjdjslfj.jpg

i really want the drama to end with the street kiss. i'll be happy for it to end with JUST the street kiss. lol it's getting draggy and i'm getting extremely upset that there isn't any more physical contact between shin and sg. i can't believe we have to wait so long for the next season! T_T

I agree, svetlaella. I think they had to end the whole palace issues with Yul and his mom in this season so they had to drag out the relationship side a bit.

While season 1 is princess hours.. maybe season 2 will be queen hours. haha. Just my speculations =x

Guest joeknee

dear lord, that picture just made my YEAR!!! im so happy. ive been depressed for the last couple days solely on the things everyone has been writing about the last couple episodes. i havent even watched the episodes. im too sad. ill only watch them when i the show finishes and we'll all get the happy ending we've been waiting for.

i swear they better give us a happy ending otherwise i think we'll all be looking for some blood.

Guest leechunsa

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...23970c2dce9.jpg

http://kr.img.dc.yahoo.com/b17/data/gung/1...jdlfjdjslfj.jpg

i really want the drama to end with the street kiss. i'll be happy for it to end with JUST the street kiss. lol it's getting draggy and i'm getting extremely upset that there isn't any more physical contact between shin and sg. i can't believe we have to wait so long for the next season! T_T

I agree with the street kiss <3 ZOMG THAT'LL WOWWW I CAN LIVE WITH THAT TILL JANUARY 2007! lol~

I'll rewatch it again and again...muahahaha :DDDDDDD

While season 1 is princess hours.. maybe season 2 will be queen hours. haha. Just my speculations =x

hehehe, that's a nice speculation! Could come true, you'll never know ^^

Guest ilovebeans

So does anyone know if Goong 1.5 the special after episode 24 is going to be uploaded, and if it's, is it going to be subbed???

Guest aw311

my first time posting in this thread =D

watched ep 22 last night and GAHHH i got so frustrated :angry:

but the street kiss pic WAAAAH totally made my day. :w00t: thank you!

will the days pass quicker so we can see CG+Shin's happy moments!! ah but its bittersweet-- i want to see ep 23+24 reeeeeeally badly. but that means the end of Goong. =( what will motivate me to get through the school week if theres no Goong to download on Thursday and Friday nights?!!

btw what does BTS and CF stand for??? lol thanks

ilovebeans -> i'm pretty sure there's going to be someone nice enough who will upload the special. for shizzle!

Guest leechunsa

dear lord, that picture just made my YEAR!!! im so happy. ive been depressed for the last couple days solely on the things everyone has been writing about the last couple episodes. i havent even watched the episodes. im too sad. ill only watch them when i the show finishes and we'll all get the happy ending we've been waiting for.

i swear they better give us a happy ending otherwise i think we'll all be looking for some blood.

lol~ BLOOD BLOOD BLOOD. o.O lemme join you with that one! then we'd enter the rehab with the others. However if we get our ending...nyahaha, MAKE SPACE IN HEAVEN PEOPLE! WE'RE COMING IN WITH YOU! nyahahaha <3

MIANHAE~ I'm insane...I just rewatched episode 16...lol~ :x

Lol! there are some kdramas you'd just love to watch again after you've seen the whole thing. I'd watch the the hilarious episodes again any day. <3 the bed scenes :D

i actually fell out of my chair laughing during the "sharing of the room" :vicx:

Archived