Nwe BTS pics from iMBC.

*Gasp* Street scene!!!

1442396a8a7808.jpg

1442396f8ceddf.jpg

14423970c2dce9.jpg

1143187003_ajdlfjdjslfj.jpg

Goong merchandise

B8B6C5AC.jpg

LOL! This is darn cute!! I think JJH did this after that many NG takes on the interview scene.

1143185944_Untitled_1.jpg

1143186086_BDC5C0B2.jpg

1143186086_BDC5C0B21.jpg

Credits to miclub

Isnt that Myong Dong.... Urrghh i was there last month!!

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WTFFFFFFF????????????

cg and yul spend the night together??????????????????????????????

-> mo rli ah ba.. [my heard hurts]

think we may have mis-interpreted it....

this is not a future event but it's talking about what already happened

ie. specifically it's pointing to the newspaper article that CG met with a young guy that nite (when her car was stolen!)

"FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' STAFF/PRODUCER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT."

i think it really means the key speculation on why CG was kicked out of the palace was due to the bad PR created by the newspaper report

but actually watching ep22, seems more like CG chooses to leave the palace herself?

but what do i know cuz i dunno korean so gotta wait for subs to confirm!

yay!!! public street kiss!!!! can't wait!!!!

Guest shloe

I'm sorry to trouble you guys...

i've been searching for shin and the younger shin picture.

i remember seeing it somewhere but i couldnt remember...

does anyone of you have that picture?

i love the younger shin {boy} . he;s so cute !

i would be so glad that anyone of u who can help me find that picture.

thanks !

Guest liL Moo

ahhhhhh i love this drama

and also the actors coz they play their roles very well i think ^^

i wonder whether cg will choose yul in the end?

if i were cg, i would have choosen yul instead of shin

i would have fallen for yul in the very first moment ^^ he's just too cute and the way he cares about cg >< omg i love it

while watching the drama i would kick cg if i could coz she treats yul not the way he shuld be treaten T_T

argh thats not fair

but shin becomes nicer... but i hope yul will be the one <3

cant stand to see him sad :[ xD

think we may have mis-interpreted it....

this is not a future event but it's talking about what already happened

ie. specifically it's pointing to the newspaper article that CG met with a young guy that nite (when her car was stolen!)

"FROM ONE OF 'GOONGS' STAFF/PRODUCER SAYS TAHT CG AND YUL SPENDS THE NIGHT TOGETHER AND THAT IS WHY CG GETS KICKED OUT."

i think it really means the key speculation on why CG was kicked out of the palace was due to the bad PR created by the newspaper report

but actually watching ep22, seems more like CG chooses to leave the palace herself?

but what do i know cuz i dunno korean so gotta wait for subs to confirm!

yay!!! public street kiss!!!! can't wait!!!!

awhhh!! thanks ai*~~ u made my mood better immediately..

but in the preview.. it seems that shin and cg already knows how they feel about each other.. itz time yul WAKE up his idea and get away from her

-> cg choose yul? lOlx.. never? because she told him in epi 22 that even 2.5 million years later they meet again she will still love shin. Thatz why he cried

Guest hazel_witch

I'm sorry to trouble you guys...

i've been searching for shin and the younger shin picture.

i remember seeing it somewhere but i couldnt remember...

does anyone of you have that picture?

i love the younger shin {boy} . he;s so cute !

i would be so glad that anyone of u who can help me find that picture.

thanks !

i think they have that in www.hancinema.net

just look in the drama search...

hope that helped

Guest Caroline :)

okay random rant:

if the only reason WHY CG had to sit like that for like hours and hours and hours was because she didn't want to reveal yul's name, and SHIN KNEW WHY SHE WAS STILL LIKE THAT BECAUSE SHE WOULDNT TELL THE KING THAT IT WAS YUL....with shin's personality, i'm pretty sure he would have gone there. he prob. thinks that she's in love with yul at that point, doing all that just to not reveal yul's name............

grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Guest smalllee

just finished ep 21.

i'm so angry!!

it has been like this since episode 19 if i'm not wrong.

oh man.. please give me a happy ending.

this irritating part is really redundant and spoiling the entire show ):

oh btw, is the part where chaegyung dances infront of shin real? or that's her imagination?

please, let it be real. i really can't stand the cold war they're having.

Guest valandy

Suddenly a horrible thought came to my mind........... :sweatingbullets:

What if JJH and YEH are not going to act in the season 2??? That means YEH would never be returning to the Palace, another actress taking her role will be........... argh!!!!! :crazy:

Soo.. ChaeGyung, Yul, Yul's mom have to leave..

Shin and The Queen go to China to look for her(?)...

and then.. they meet, and Shin and ChaeGyung tell each other they're feelings...

and the rest is on Season 2??

^ YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING.

DARN YOU YUL.

soo i see that YUL and YUL mom gets kick out, dont they ever learn. geezs.

^ from what the articel saying..Chae Kyung get kick out , leaving the palace and after a while Shin and his grandmother head out to find CG, after all. who wouldnt..SHE IS STILL A PRINCESS. SHIN's PRINCESS. and well always be.

^ ah. cant wait to season two to appear soon. hopefully i wont foeget this drama.

Guest onatoko

I'm *really* sorry to make this post but I've been looking back the 300 pgs and I still can't seem to find working links for LQ Ep. 17 and 18. Does anyone possibly know/have the link to those two episodes? Please PM me! I'm really desperate. :o

Thank you so much guys.

Guest haydee

Despite the somewhat cliffhanger ending, if you end it right there in Macoa with him kissing her in the end and some issues that have not been resolved yet then its all good. I wont mind seing a second season if they follow the manga to some point like this.

The fact that the mother is vanished again with Yul gives them a chance to make more trouble in the future. Hopefuly though Yul finds a new love.

Yul and CG spends a night at the end?!

argh. what the heck is she thinking! Yul- you get on my nerves till the end.. i want to smack you

Guest hazel_witch

i have a question... which episode was when Shin kissed CG on her cheek while sleeping? the one where it was videotaped i think... thanks in advance

this is rebby writing from HK at airport's pacific coffee :)

thanks to all those gave summaries and spot translations, only backlogged a few pages since they limit it to 15 mins free usage..

i'm so deprived of GOONG here :( but really can't wait to get back and watch epis 21 & 22!

wish me luck tmr in Macau... hope to send good news to some of my chingus here in Soompi ;)

Archived