[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Forever_Young101

There are 20 episodes. But if im correct, there will be a season 2 in December after the 20 episodes, with 4 new episodes. In total there will be 24 episodes.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xx-outsider-xx

i haven't watched today's episode but from the looks of it, i guess CG is not as bright as the Queen when it comes to being the wife of the royals. It makes me appreciate the Queen more, how she's been patient for the last 20 years living with the king that in the end she realizes never really learn to accept, let alone love her. She's a great Queen, but as a woman, i guess she fails?

As for CG, she's kinda 'shallow' to begin with, taking things at face value and never really have deep thoughts. she has great heart and good fashion sense and all, but not smart/bright/mature enough in my opinion. to be honest, i don't see any princess-like traits in her. i think if she and shin were to continue their relationship as a couple, it would be best if they live as normal citizens, regular status, instead of being royals. but it would be a shame if shin didn't become king. coz i think compared to yul, he's more suitable for that.

yul as a king can probably shed a new light in the royal monarchy coz he's more friendly and more open. but I'm afraid being a king would rob away all those good-natured qualities over time coz a king, in all honesty, is a lonely job. as for shin, at first, i thot shin's more suitable coz he used to being alone/lonely anyways. but now that he has CG and learned that there's more to life, he'll probably be a better king coz he knows the difference now. it gives me a better piece of mind to think that bad shin will become good king shin than good yul will become 'bad' king yul. 'bad' as in, fake happy yul. (he seems like it even now - cheerful on the surface, sad/lonely in the inside)

Guest safiresteele

There are 20 episodes. But if im correct, there will be a season 2 in December after the 20 episodes, with 4 new episodes. In total there will be 24 episodes.

Actually season 1 will be 24 episodes and Season 2 will air in Jan. 2007...# of episodes unknown.

I reupped episode 19 (LQ) if anyone still needs it

http://s50.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0FYN3T1...2H1DR7X2LGH7LH3

:wub: SHIN CAMPER :wub:

Guest shabashindy

I know seroiously . . .

like chaegyung needs to grow up.

she thinks that like shes always right and shes the only one thats getting hurt.

I think she likes the fact that yul likes her and wants more from him so thats why she always ends up 'talking' about there problems when shes the one leading him on.

Her character pisses me off. She always gets mad about how Shin is always with Hyorin, but shes always with Yul! whats the difference. I think she takes te fact that shes 'princess' to her head.

And Shin DOES give her signs of affection but she needs to ACT innocent.

If she keeps this going, Im gonna be rooting for Shin and Hyorin, cause at least Hyorin appreciates Shin.

Guest kathleen

ahh i'm at home so my internet connection is a LOOOT slower than school's

and i ws THISSSSS close to finishing the download (30 minutes left out of the 2 1/2 hour download!!!) and it STOPPED! AHHHHHHHHHH!!!

i give up!!

thanks for allll the uploads~

and i really really hope CG and shin's relationship gets a LOT better cuz i started watching this from episode 1.. then stopped at episode 3.. and then started again at episode 15

gaah.. xP

Guest kdrama_luv3r

^^^ :lol: yeah, everything would be solved just by the use of their larynx!

they all need to bite the bullet and just say everything they want to say already.

ChaeShin, in reality would have already had a major blow-up. as in yelling

back and forth eventually letting everything out, but here no.

i'm praying they don't do that ending in a lot of KDrama's where it's at the very last scene,

that they confess their love.

~~~i see SnowApple typing away~~~

that tear drop is heartbreaking...

teardrop8kk.jpg

sattic1fy.jpg

what happening in th picture?

Guest donilpark

i haven't watched today's episode but from the looks of it, i guess CG is not as bright as the Queen when it comes to being the wife of the royals. It makes me appreciate the Queen more, how she's been patient for the last 20 years living with the king that in the end she realizes never really learn to accept, let alone love her. She's a great Queen, but as a woman, i guess she fails?

As for CG, she's kinda 'shallow' to begin with. she has great heart and good fashion sense and all, but not bright/mature enough in my opinion. to be honest, i don't see any princess-like traits in her. i think if she and shin were to continue their relationship as a couple, it would be best if they live as normal citizens, regular status, instead of being royals. but it would be a shame if shin didn't become king. coz i think compared to yul, he's more suitable for that.

She's a girl of new generation.

She should adapt to the life in palace, but she would also change the palace.

It's about this tug of war between the old and the new. On the one hand, there are laws and rules of the palace. On the other, we have young blood with free souls like Chaegyeong and Shin. When they strike the balance and achieve harmony, that will be the way to go for out imperial family in this drama. That was the theme of the drama and I believe that was the intention of the late Emperor in making a promise to have the crown prince marry Chaegyeong.

yul as a king can probably shed a new light in the royal monarchy coz he's more friendly and more open. but I'm afraid being a king would rob away all those good-natured qualities over time coz a king, in all honesty, is a lonely job. as for shin, at first, i thot shin's more suitable coz he used to being alone/lonely anyways. but now that he has CG and learned that there's more to life, he'll probably be a better king coz he knows the difference now. it gives me a better piece of mind to think that bad shin will become good king shin than good yul will become 'bad' king yul. 'bad' as in, fake happy yul. (he seems like it even now - cheerful on the surface, sad/lonely in the inside)

How could you say this after hearing Yul keep talking about making "stronger imperial family that people can't say anything about no matter what it does?"

He and his mother seeks to gain power and participate in the politics.

On the other hand, the way the late Emperor wanted to take and the way Shin seems to want to take is a more friendly imperial family that's closer to the people.

In fact, the late Emperor and Yul's mom were political enemies of each other on this matter, and I think that may have partly been a reason why she was so ruthlessly exiled when her husband died.

Again, I think the reason why the late Emperor had the crown prince marry Chaegyeong was precisely that.

Chaegyeong's grandfather was the only true friend to the late Emperor. Throne is a lonely place, and he knew that very well. So he didn't want his Emperor-to-be grandson to suffer the same loneliness. He knew that Chaegyeong would be just like her grandfather, so he must have thought that if his grandson marries Chaegyeong, then he won't be lonely on the throne.

i agree with everyone. Chae Gyung is acting very immature right now. She doesnt even know the full story and assumes Shin is going to leave her. Does Shin even know that Chae Gyung heard him and Hyo Rin talking about it? I am defintley a Shin and Chae Gyung supporter, but in order for a relationship to work, Chae Gyung needs to stop acting like the victim. Stop turning to Yul for support. If you have have problem, go to the source of it and find out what is going on. What I dont like about this drama is, one people feed each other completely false information and second no one is able to confront each other and tell each other the truth. Everyone assumes things which causes misunderstandings. Shin has told Chae Gyung to not let the relationship he once had with Hyo Rin worry her. He is defintley over Hyo Rin and wants to start a brand new life with love with Chae Gyung. Ahh why cant Chae Gyung just get over it? Shin did nothing wrong!!! At least Shin isnt always going to Hyo Rin whenever he is troubled like Chae Gyung is. And for Yul...stop talking crap about your cousin! You know nothing about it. You guys havent seen each other since you were like what 3? You know nothing about Shin! If you really knew him you would know that he is warm inside and does care about Chae Gyung very much! I feel so bad for my Shin, the love of his life is completely treating him like crap. I guess he kinda deserves it because he was like that to Chae Gyung. When my Shinny gets upset he gets defensive and protective. Its a bit annoying at times but its better than having him cry. Shinny is a real man, unlike Yul. Such a girl. Gossips way to much!

Please let there be a happy ending for Shin and Chae Gyung. Because from the looks of the previews its not going to be. This is the one week I am not looking forward to watching Goong. Its too much heartache and idiots thinking they know whats right and whats wrong!

For the first week ever, I'm not anticipating Goong. I'm not downloading the LQ version to ease my obsession, nor am I camping out in this thread waiting for translations and screencaps. Sad to say, but my hunger for the show has somewhat fizzled out.. I fell in love with a rom-com, but it's no longer bright and cheery, but rather one of those melodramas with annoying protagonists I just can't stand.

CG is the only character I currently want to slap. Yes, all the characters (minus Hyorin cos she now knows where she stands) are at fault, but Yul can only do what he does because CG's giving him the chances to; Shin should tell her his feelings, but he's been reserved like that since his childhood, and you can't really expect such a trait to be transformed within a day - and didn't CG once say that she knows he's not good at expressing his feelings verbally (before hapbang in Shin's study)? Where has that sense of understanding disappeared to? Ugh.

This is what happens when a drama gets dragged out from 16 to 24! There's only so much that can happen in a rom-com before it gets annoying and repetitive. A part of me is actually wishing for the ratings to decline just so MBC will learn a lesson for making a stupid decision.

Guest kjgprincess

thanks to everybody for uploading :)

wow. ratings are at 27% :) niiiiceee.

i love watching a new goong episode wed/thus morning. and then the reruns on television.

go goooooooooooooooooong.

oh yea. HYORINS LAST EPISODE TOMORROW?!?!? niceee.

I LOVE those banners!!! I kno your a Yul and Chae Gyung fan which means your happy about these recent developments rite? Yes currently at the moment Shin and Chae Gyung are idiots and fools. Its more like Chae Gyung is the bigger idiot and fool tho. Shins completley inoccent in my book! O well, love the banners tho! May use one to BLAST my frustration!

Guest Telly

take some more scenecaps, Goongers !!!!! PLS !!!!!

screencaps will be posted up once there are kind people who take time to upload them =)

it takes a lot of effort, so please be patient =p

I LOVE those banners!!! I kno your a Yul and Chae Gyung fan which means your happy about these recent developments rite? Yes currently at the moment Shin and Chae Gyung are idiots and fools. Its more like Chae Gyung is the bigger idiot and fool tho. Shins completley inoccent in my book! O well, love the banners tho! May use one to BLAST my frustration!

hehe i'm glad you like them =)

i haven't watched the most recent episode yet [yes, shame on me] hehe but i don't think i'll be happy either =|

i'm 'yul's lover' haha, but i actually want chae gyung and shin to be together because that, for me, is the main point of the story in the first place =D

hehe, from what i can infer from other people's comments, they have a BIG miscommunication problem--man, they should know by now how they feel about each other =|

ANYWAYS, i just found these, and they look like the news conference =)

PERHAPS chae gyung will announce their divorce? *dun dun dun*

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6250/1142...74054223351.jpg

hee, lilshinhwafreak beat me to it =D

i predict even more heartbreak to come. prepare yourselves, shin campers =D

en20060316074650100110ky.jpg

>> daum

first tim watching this drama with no buffering last night (on tv)

ahhhhh how good it felt

but i missed hte beginning then it just got annoying with CG and shin continually misunderstanding each other

what's this!~!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I haven't seen Ep. 17 and 18 yet. Haven't been wanting to watch it. Sometimes, this series reminds me of Full House, like how it's all funny in the beginning, but near the ends it's all Dramatic. (Only thinking of Full House 'cause I'm rewatching it again xD) I rewatched Goong too, and sometimes I think Shin's like Bipolar O.O I don't know if it's the right word to call his personally, but he's menstrual. After hearing about today's ep, I'm totally not looking forward to this weeks ep.

Archived