[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Merenge_5

i don't wannna wait another year for season 2! :tears: why can't they just keep filming and going like this!

What is season 2?! Is this after those 24 Episodes or what is this season about?! I don't really understand the meanig of this :huh: ist this after they ( I hope so) find out that they love each other :w00t: This would be very cool ><!! Episodes full of Love from CG and Shin this would be nice ^^

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narutaru

Thanks guys for your hard work.

So season 2 is only 6 eps. That's not too bad, though I am sure I will feel sad when it ends.

Guest yaeri

i'm confused too.. why is season two only 6 episodes?? why dont they make it all into one season? i cant wait that long for CG and Shin to get together!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

gosh im not liking ep 19 at all.grrr why cant they get along with each other like when they go visit the summer palace.i seriously hate shin's dad how in the world he having an affair with his deceased brother wife.and the whole time he saying he respect his dead brother.i feel sorry for hwang-hu she so nice and stay by his side the whole time.grr i need ep 20 i want to know what happen,shin and cg need to talk it out.much much thanks to the sub team and all the nice people uploading the ep.

Guest sarangie

sophendo>>>>

You're the best~~!!!!!!

thanks for all that links~~ wow..they're sooo many ^^;;

i'll help to once i finish dling...

also...isn't the last ep tomorrow?

it doesn't feel like it's the last one...

Guest soutsada7

huh what? season 2 only has 6 episodes? are you positive? that's so short...whats the point then? T_T

WHAT!!! six episodes...hmmm, I don't want that to happen...like you said, what would be the point of having a second season if it's gonna be that short...hopefully, it's just rumor? :(

WOWIE, SOPHENDO'S back with all those wonderful links...c'mon peeps, show Sophendo more love :huggies sophendo: :P

Guest Pikachu

ep 19 was hard to watch :( is there no ep 20 preview released?

It was actually released last night. just check back or try to find it on youtube (the long paid preview)

As for season 2 questions again.. I believe someone clarified this news a while back that it's not 6 episodes... they just have 6 stories to work around with. (something like that anyway)

I told you all that Sophendo would sprinkle her fairy dust on everyone soon...voila, she's here! *brushes sophendo's fairy dust*

Thanks, muchos, chingu!

Here are the two mirrors I promised.

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=25EBQND...SH2BQAI16DXA4LM

http://s19.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=276M0JU...KH3DE33Y8LLWC6U

Edit:

Wow, so many contributions! Thank you, Goongers! *huggles*

Guest gglover

thanks for the ep 20 preview... that scene with shin finding yul and cg talking, was yul telling her to get a divorce? and that hyorin/shin scene already happened... lol

Guest boo_its_lisa

season 2 is 6 esp ? if so... when will season start ? right after the last esp in season 1?

same question.. its gettin confusing now.. people are saying next winter.. some people are saying rite after season 1.. soo confusing...!~..

Archived