[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest insideMYheart

Ahh, that no good of a king =X

Ohh, what does Shin find in the book? Judging by his reaction, it looks like something important. It's related to his dad & Yul's mom, right?

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMO!!! now i think shin knows of his father's affair with yul's mom...he found a pix of them together and his father's love letter to her(i think)..afterwards shin went to talk to yul's mom(how do you gals call her again???moo-toot??? anyways...wonder what shin told her...

seems like the convo bet CG and shin in the beginning and that part after their talk with shin's grandmom seem interesting...

Guest insideMYheart

^ Yeah, what did he say to make Shin's mom upset?

I'm also wondering what the conversation was between CG & Kang Hyun... it was funny seeing Jang Kyung's reaction when he saw Kang Hyun show up while they were filming. Hehe.

the scene at the restaurant is coming up...

aww...i think shin is really being so caring and sweet at CG now...and he even let her go home after that restaurant incident for her to see her family..i hope CG doesn't see this side of shin as his repentance or guilt feeling of him still loving hyorin...

Guest insideMYheart

Yay, the scene from the manhwa where CG tells Shin how she feels... except she didn't in that scene <_<

I dont know why but im crying over the scene where Shin let CG go home... its a very touching scene for me...

Aw, I think that's the first smile we see from CG in the entire EP ^_^ It's funny when her family is suprised by how much she's eating.

So many questions... why does her mom tell her to leave?? What's the news she gets when she returns to the palace? Why is Shin's mom yelling at CG?

Guest insideMYheart

so there's no good interaction between shin and cg at all? blah =S

Only when he took her home so that she could spend time with her family. She gave him a smile.

Aw, what did Shin say to make CG leave the palace? It looks like her driving got better... what a bummer, her car got stolen.

Guest linatan

Can anyone update? whats going on right now? Its seems like everything is sooo sad...

the ballet scene where shin returns the box is shown now in ep19...

omgggg the epsd is very sad....i hate it....i skipped the ballet part. If i didn skip, i scare i will cry. now i am crying, i hate CG...why she let Yul TooT touches her face.........why when she cry Yul is alwys around??????????????????????????i am going to nut now..... :fury: :fury: :fury:

omggggggggggggg the worst things is SHin knew that Yul was with her when she drove out from palace...................if CG didn lose her car...may be Shin wont know about it..Shin's looks so sad...my heart also crying................

Guest taiping

It just finished... I cant believe whats happening! I hate Yul! I got a feeling ending of ep20 is good... hope so! hope someone can translate what happened! thanks!

Guest jennxxness

It just finished... I cant believe whats happening! I hate Yul! I got a feeling ending of ep20 is good... hope so! hope someone can translate what happened! thanks!

what did he do?

Guest sheewee

hi.. very sorry if i am not supposed to ask this.. wanted to watch goong online.. but guess i am too late.. but what's e link to watch k-tv online? i actually link to one of the sites that was given in one of the pages here. but cant seem to find it or maybe i couldnt really remember where it is... i will really apprciate it a lot on whoever can tell me e link! its a chinese site I think.... THANKS A MILLION! (I will add it in my favourites! =) )

so the part where they were avoiding reporters and shin ended up letting go of cg's hand because there were so many people.. i think it symbolizes what will happen to them in the coming episodes... they will separate... :(

no previews... but the bears at the end says it all... :(

Guest insideMYheart

there's no preview :(

and it ends unhappily

Yeah, the episode doesn't end with Shin/CG on good terms... such a sad episode, I didn't like it :tongue2:

Guest taiping

what did he do?

He keeps on manipulating CG's mind...thats why CG cant trust Shin, because she believes everything Yul tells her. I dont know what Shin said at the last part but it seems CG got some thinking because of what he said. Hope someone translate the last part!

so the part where they were avoiding reporters and shin ended up letting go of cg's hand because there were so many people.. i think it symbolizes what will happen to them in the coming episodes... they will separate... :(

no previews... but the bears at the end says it all... :(

yeah... i think it means people kept on wanting them to separate... i got a feeling the last part of ep20 will be good... lets hope!!!

Guest Kellybyj

CG car can also gone like this? How can?? A few word they talking, when back CG car missing already. But why Yul car wasl there??

Archived