[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest zaizai_f4_only

just watched the preview of episode 20 ... why is it always like cg and yul talking and shin is overhearing their conversation ... and hyorin and shin talking and cg is overhearing it ... <_<

anyway thanks for the preview and the translation :D

ahhaha i guess when guys get jelous is more cuter than the gurl..ahahha

owhhh that mean we get to c like 3 hours of goong?! :w00t:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest SillyYun

i hope there wont be alot of talking between the king and queen and tae hu this time..i dont want to fall asleep watching it!

SPECIAL PROGRAM!!!!!

90mins of GOONG 1.5

it's gonna be airred at 11:05p.m. on 30th of March

feat. talkshows, BTS, Cutting Scenes (They describe as the scenes they wanted to show but had to cut for some reasons??)...and many more....

the four main characters will also attending the show and to answer fans' questions they collect from the official website!

ORIGINAL NEWS LINK

To zai_zai_f4 & SillyYun:

Above is the quote by Hsinyi who clarrified what's the 90 mins special program about. It's not an episode of Goong. It's a talkshow featuring the stars from Goong.

So b4 the special program starts, there is still ep24 shown on 30/3 at 9.55pm.

Yup...on 30/3 we will have 3hrs of Goong....one is the last episode (ep24) and follow up after that is the special talkshow. :lol:

Guest jennxxness

uhh.. it's kind of sad to realize it's almost episode 20. and all they're doing is over hearing each other and putting on sad faces. Kind of disturbing. But I do like that idea of a special. haha. It'll be like season 2 preview. =S

Guest insideMYheart

umm in 15 minutes though right? it starts at 8 Est?

isnt it gonna start at korea time 10pm?

I believe it's 9:55 PM in Korea, 4:55 AM PST, & 7:55 AM EST.

Guest jennxxness

yay its starting now!! cool!! will update soon! enjoy frens! im hoping to see more of YUL GOON!

SillyYun~ what kind of live link are you using?

Guest YoungNgo

Just finished watching the 20-preview. That sucks!!! I'll skip all the chappters until the final chapter comes out. Will take a peek at the ending of chapter 24. If it has a happy ending then I'll continue watch 19-24 or I just skip them all at once. Hate to watch sad ending. It gives you a bad taste in your mouth.

Gosh!! this kind of thing is just for entertainment. It's supposively to be enjoyable, not feeling kinda sucks like this!!! Now it turns my day to HELL!!!!!

Arggg!! I'm going to watch a new drama. It calls "Which Star Are You From", stars: Kim Rae-Won and Jung Ryeo-Won. Lets hope this one has a happy ending....

Guest taiping

Can anyone update? whats going on right now? Its seems like everything is sooo sad...

the ballet scene where shin returns the box is shown now in ep19...

Guest cilik

For the first time since I started watching Goong live, I actually don't mind that it's laggy. It's not the buffering that annoys me, but the three main characters and the misunderstanding between the royal couple instead. I'm actually thinking of going back to sleep since I'm so irritated at where the story is going <_< .

Thanks Adam_Smith for translating the preview and Amanda for posting the translation.

EDIT: What is Chae's mum doing with the she-devil!?!?!!?! :blink:

Guest insideMYheart

For the first time since I started watching Goong live, I actually don't mind that it's laggy. It's not the buffering that annoys me, but the three main characters instead. I'm actually thinking of going back to sleep since I'm so irritated at where the story is going <_< .

I'm not having any lagging or buffering problems while watching but I'm also ready to go back to sleep... ughh, CG will misunderstand Shin again and it stinks that Yul is there too <_< When Shin returns the box to Hyorin, it looks like she takes it pretty well.

Guest haydee

sounds like episode 19 is a laggy episode. Lets hope it perks up some to something interesting. If not Ill wait till tomorrow for a HQ download.

Archived