[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest linatan

churasan & Pikachu: thanks!

after viewing the .swf file.... my heart just felt like it went up & down a roller coaster.... though i dun understand korean.... hee...

it felt sweet in the beginning where shin hold her hand and shield her from all the public/press outside the eatery....but the hands just let go....> does that imply anything? =(

poor cg, must be feeling terrible that shin's mama scolding her, probably becos she spent the nite at her own home....? at the same time, felt very lost & lonely cos at this pt, she still cannot see/feel that shin likes her.......

i hope that shin's mama will be the core person in helping shin & cg realise the love they have for each other....and help shin to maintain his prince position.....also, hopefully, shin's sister can help too........

ahh...... what a week this week will be........ by just watching the previews of epi19 & 20, i feel so sad already......... must prepare myself for a sad week......

btw, im from singapore...and i hef the webtv program which i downloaded from 1 of the pages here..... may i know what time can i view the drama then?

thanks alot!!!!

penguinana..i am from sg too. i watch from tvants. i think we can start turn on at 8.55.

i hav the same doubt wit u too..shld we watch epsd on this week?? I cant bear wit too much sadness...i am going to explode now....SHLD I WATCHHH??????? :tears:

rebby and liquidfir...i wish somebody (either the internal officer or the Grand Mother) helps them to patch them back after they separate. I think if the PDs realli wan to make the story whereby Shin lets her go and CG also lets him go by assumption that both Shin will be happy with Ho Toot and CG will be happy with Yul-TOOT, then it probably will end with open ending.......arghhhh i hate this...because in fact we know that both of them love each other deeply.

Why must they hurt each other? My dear Shin why cant u just confess ur true feeling to CG or may be confess to the GrandMother or at least tell them the reason why you are willing to let CG go because of Yul..I wish Grand Mother will help them like in epsd 9 or 10 (i cant recall) the part where GrandMother console CG's when Shin was in Bangkok...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I take back my word. I don't hate Goong. and I am going to continue watching it, at least until end of season 1.

While I was on my way back home (long way back you see so I had a lot of time to ponder over Goong :sweatingbullets: ), I realised how good the scripwriter & PDs. They can evoke such strong reaction from the fans. Although I admit some of the emotions are not very nice (esp after watching preview of ep 19&20), but I remember they did the same thing with ep9 (the one with the bangkok trip).

I was feeling so horrible when I watched that episode. But hey, that episode turns out to be a wonderful episode (at least in my book) because I think after that episode, Shin had a closure of sort with hyorin and starts to grow warmer towards CG (the bed scene when he hold her close, the wonderful trip to the beach.. growing old together and many more).

So yeah, ep 19&20 maybe hell episodes, but I am putting my faith in the scriptwriter & PDs that they will make the remaining episodes all the more sweeter because of the 'torture' Shin & CG had to go through in ep 19&20.

If they decide to torture them all the way until the last 15 min of ep 26... sigh.. I am swearing off K-drama. :sweatingbullets:

Guest 92cookies

watching the preview for ep. 20 makes me feel a little sad for Hyorin. Especially when she's on stage with Shin, because she lost the person she cared about. I honestly want the best for shin & Cg.. however my heart still feels morose for hyorin. Kdramas always have the tendency to make the 'not so evil girl who lost her love' look bad and viewers start hating on them simply because their blocking the love between the new lovers. Don't you think it's sort of unfair for example; hyorin's situation. (( just an opinion))

I'm having an emotional up and down situation.. with the whole lubby dubby thing and then back to the I'm shy and don't want to express my feelings to Cg. Aiggggoooooo! it would be great if Shin tells Cg how he feels.. I guess we'll have to wait two more weeks in order to hear that!

SPOLILER for EPI 20 paid preview

Translations of epi 20 preview Credits to Adam_smith aka Steven

he is the man!

here goes

------------------------

in conversation with shinny and chaegyung, she says she's tired

she says she's received so much from yul

but has nothing to give yul

she is saying this to shin

she says she can't give yul her heart, so she wants to stay like this

shin says yul is not the one(this one not so sure)

something about dirty relationship between yul and chaegyung(this one also

not very sure.)

yul follows chaegyung

yul says shin maybe the one in your heart right now

but.......

we don't know when shin will lose your heart (chaegyung's heart)

yul says shin doesn't need anyone to give him all their heart

he needs someone to make him king

Cg says this i know

yul says, people must live happily

yul tells chaegyung to say this during the interview(he doesn't specify exactly

what to say)

shin walks in, he's listening

chae gyung says she will think about it

shin is by himself

he says he is sad...

his heart is sad(STUPID CG... arhh)

---------------

shin says are u hurt because hyorin fell down while doing ballet

hyorin: when did you come?

hyorin: you were busy

shin: where are you hurt?

hyorin: (talks about ballet stuff)

shin: move around

hyorin: it hurts

hyorin: i will be alright

hyorin: asks: did you bring it?

shin gives box to hyorin(it's the box of photos, all the stuff hyorin gave shin)

hyorin says something about cg and shin

(but it's quickly and i think it's irrelevant)

shin is holding hyorin's leg.. hyorin is in pain. chaegyung has been watching

this whole time.. and YUL IS ALSO watchin...

---------------------------

credits to adam_smith aka steven..

pls credit if u wanna take it out of the soompi

Guest lavenderorchid

Thank you so much for the translation of ep 20.It seem to me this week ep are HELL ep. :crazy: Hopefully the pd will decided to make up for this week ep by showing 2 heaven eps next week.

:unsure:

I'm decided not to watch this week eps live.too much conflict plus tons of assignment pilling up on my table. :sweatingbullets: my grade are dropping but I will always support Goong.

Guest samgirl

awwww "shin is by himself

he says he is sad...

his heart is sad(STUPID CG... arhh)" ** I SO WANNA HUG SHIN =( poor baby

maybe this is the only real time he felt broken hearted

and he doesnt know what to do with it

how to act

what to say

my heart goes to him...

Thank you so much for the translation of ep 20.It seem to me this week ep are HELL ep. :crazy: Hopefully the pd will decided to make up for this week ep by showing 2 heaven eps next week.

:unsure:

I'm decided not to watch this week eps live.too much conflict plus tons of assignment pilling up on my table. :sweatingbullets: my grade are dropping but I will always support Goong.

TOTALLy agree,

hopefully our theory

epi 19 - hell

epi 20 - hell

epi 21 - hell

epi 22 - heaven

epi 23 - hell

epi 24 - HEAVEN

i hope. i pray pls.

Guest spencer08

SPOLILER for EPI 20 paid preview

Translations of epi 20 preview Credits to Adam_smith aka Steven

he is the man!

here goes

------------------------

in conversation with shinny and chaegyung, she says she's tired

she says she's received so much from yul

but has nothing to give yul

she is saying this to shin

she says she can't give yul her heart, so she wants to stay like this

shin says yul is not the one(this one not so sure)

something about dirty relationship between yul and chaegyung(this one also

not very sure.)

yul follows chaegyung

yul says shin maybe the one in your heart right now

but.......

we don't know when shin will lose your heart (chaegyung's heart)

yul says shin doesn't need anyone to give him all their heart

he needs someone to make him king

Cg says this i know

yul says, people must live happily

yul tells chaegyung to say this during the interview(he doesn't specify exactly

what to say)

shin walks in, he's listening

chae gyung says she will think about it

shin is by himself

he says he is sad...

his heart is sad(STUPID CG... arhh)

---------------

shin says are u hurt because hyorin fell down while doing ballet

hyorin: when did you come?

hyorin: you were busy

shin: where are you hurt?

hyorin: (talks about ballet stuff)

shin: move around

hyorin: it hurts

hyorin: i will be alright

hyorin: asks: did you bring it?

shin gives box to hyorin(it's the box of photos, all the stuff hyorin gave shin)

hyorin says something about cg and shin

(but it's quickly and i think it's irrelevant)

shin is holding hyorin's leg.. hyorin is in pain. chaegyung has been watching

this whole time.. and YUL IS ALSO watchin...

---------------------------

credits to adam_smith aka steven..

pls credit if u wanna take it out of the soompi

Thanks for the translations!! i cant believe that shin and hyorin are getting closer again!!! does that mean that CG will be closer to Yul now??? Argh NOOOOO :tears:

Guest hugodadog

gosh, the show is really putting us through hell !!! errgg.. after watching the previews, my heart just aches more seeing how deep the misunderstanding is between cg and shin. definately not looking forward to watching the epis this week.. but still can;t resist missin it .. i need heaven episodes !!!!

Guest hsinyi069

SPECIAL PROGRAM!!!!!

90mins of GOONG 1.5

it's gonna be airred at 11:05p.m. on 30th of March

feat. talkshows, BTS, Cutting Scenes (They describe as the scenes they wanted to show but had to cut for some reasons??)...and many more....

the four main characters will also attending the show and to answer fans' questions they collect from the official website!

ORIGINAL NEWS LINK

Guest samtly

i m so not watching this week epi. with this storyline like this the preview make it seem boring and draggy. they need to make story more wat the viewer want. that is more scene between shin and CG

i love this show soooo much, but at the rate it's going, it's too much to bear!

i hope they don't end season 1 with the two leads separated. i WILL NOT wait another year to go through this emotional rollercoaster again! :crazy:

Thank YOU guys so much for all the links! The goong fan base is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!

last episode will be played at 11:05pm? why that time though? usual time is like 10pm isnt it?

No.. u got it wrong...

Ep24 will still airs at 9.55pm (Korea time).

It's the Goong special program which will airs @ 11.05pm (korea time). So, the Special airs straight after the last episode.

Guest zaizai_f4_only

so basically eps 24 is the special eps tat will run for 90 mins or there will b another eps after 24 and thats the special eps?!

i get really confused..please help people ^ ^

tats sux tat we have to wait till 2007 for season 2 :(

Guest Moonlit-Night

just watched the preview of episode 20 ... why is it always like cg and yul talking and shin is overhearing their conversation ... and hyorin and shin talking and cg is overhearing it ... <_<

anyway thanks for the preview and the translation :D

Archived