[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

and of course, I bet they missed the all important scene of Shin returning the box to Hyo Rin. -______-;;; arsh.

Ya...they did!! that's why i said...always appeared at the wrong timing and misunderstand the whole scene when actually nothing happened but only a friend lend-a-helping hand...hmm... :tears:

Ok...here's my lil contribution...

Episode 20 long preview

http://s23.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3UQC4A5...J12WC0XUV06NIY5

Credit: Dolla @ Koreanwind

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest penguinna

thanks joeyclaire....

my heart just sink whenever i see that the misunderstandings btwn shin & cg just get deeper n deeper...... it sank even deeper whenever i tink that the drama will hef a 2nd season.....

anyway, hang on everyone..... !!!

EP19 preview and those Ep20 caps are heartbreaking *eyes tearing up*

Shin looks pathetic and to hear that he lost 4kg ---- how apt that the weight loss follows the storyline so well!!!

that scene of Shin with HR in her ballet costume could be his final farewell to her...

returns her all the souvenir in the box, says a final goodbye and wishes her well maybe?!

gosh! did CG lose her grip of Shin's hand when they were trying to get out of the eatery? aish!!!

aigoo!!!! this trick of bad timing is too overused in this drama!

i feel so emotionally depleted...so much negatives and not enuf positive vibes!

really wish they just filmed according to the original screenplay

cant imagine how Park So Hee feels with her manhwa so twisted into highs/lows like that!

the drama is just full of lows at the moment and our last breadth wishing for sweet moments seems impossible!

but guess we'll still hang on to see how it goes when Ep19 comes on in <4 hours!!!

Guest rose7969

thanx joeyclaire!

:fury: and ofcourse that happens doesn't it. Chae doesn't see Shin returning the box,

she doesn't see him saying he's falling for her, she doesn't see his comp screensaver...

but Hyorin falls and Shin helps her <<<------------ THAT she sees!!!

aarrgghhh!!! so frustrating peeps, so frustrating!

i need a dose of JESS's positive outlook, cause i ain't got diddly right now!

but i've promised to stay loyal to the show and so i shall...though they're making

me tired!

wow..angeline...you must have a sharp eye...about SHin screensaver..after read your post I see again the preview, it's say Shin Chae gyong in Hangul... Oh my, Shin really love CG like we love Goong....

Ya...they did!! that's why i said...always appeared at the wrong timing and misunderstand the whole scene when actually nothing happened but only a friend lend-a-helping hand...hmm... :tears:

Episode 20 long preview

thank you for your contribution... BIG HUG :):)

EP19 preview and those Ep20 caps are heartbreaking *eyes tearing up*

Shin looks pathetic and to hear that he lost 4kg ---- how apt that the weight loss follows the storyline so well!!!

that scene of Shin with HR in her ballet costume could be his final farewell to her...

returns her all the souvenir in the box, says a final goodbye and wishes her well maybe?!

aigoo!!!! this trick of bad timing is too overused in this drama!

i feel so emotionally depleted...so much negatives and not enuf positive vibes!

really wish they just filmed according to the original screenplay

cant imagine how Park So Hee feels with her manhwa so twisted into highs/lows like that!

the drama is just full of lows at the moment and our last breadth wishing for sweet moments seems impossible!

but guess we'll still hang on to see how it goes when Ep19 comes on in <4 hours!!!

and look at the flash - the part where their Hands got separated.. Does it mean that they are gonna separate soon?

misunderstandings + misnderstandin + more misunderstanding

when is it gonna end?

and season2?

jess. where are u.. i need hope.

and ai is right. this wrong timiing this is so OVERUSED!!!

and pls. it is so ob that the pds are running out of ideas. arggggggggg

i think the manga is also too draggy already.

everything is a drag right now..

but shin is still as hot.

notice that after epi 18. there is no more cute scenes between shin and cg..

all serious and fighting scenes..

cg is !@#$%^&*()_+

shin is 123$%^&*(

and YUL is an !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*%^&*

i mean cant Cg and shin stand up and sAY : i like u

problem solved

arhg

Guest linatan

:crazy::angry:

thanx joeyclaire!

:fury: and ofcourse that happens doesn't it. Chae doesn't see Shin returning the box,

she doesn't see him saying he's falling for her, she doesn't see his comp screensaver...

but Hyorin falls and Shin helps her <<<------------ THAT she sees!!!

aarrgghhh!!! so frustrating peeps, so frustrating!

but i've promised to stay loyal to the show and so i shall...though they're making

me tired!

omgggggggggggg why everytime the korea drama will alwys be like this??? CG alwys miss the important part for ex the part where Shin said he had important ppl to bring togthr for his overseas study..and now in epsd 20, the stupid PD makes the same things again :blush: :vicx::tears::tears: ...last thursdy after watching the epsd, i became bad mood...i realli scare for today and tml epsd....dun feel like watching :crazy:

ooooo PD could you tell me wat u wan so tat u willin to make us happy???till now i dun hv mud to rewatch epsd15 and 16 with the released sub...feel like going to give up on watching Goong :vicx:

Guest bigi109

hello everyone..this is my first post in soompi and in first in goong thread for all that matters..simply becos i'm iritated with Yul Goon's behaviour..

man..go and get a life!! Lusting after another man's wife simply cant do..

the more i see his face the more i become annoyed..(sorry Yul campers)

and i hope cg doesnt end up with Yul..i dont want cg to have a psyco as a mother in law..not to mention..evil..

arghh..why do I watch this drama in the first place??

Guest samgirl

thank you for the long preview of 20

a few more hours to go before the dreaded 19

i wish I could just skp these 2 eps but i dnt wanna miss anything

i am such in a quandary

Guest gilerkd

Episode 20 long preview

Hi

Wld u pls post it @ Youtube?

I cnt dl fm yousendit....my ofis pc's blocked! :tears:

Thks...

Guest narutaru

I still like Yul!!!

I don't think that if CG and Shin split up, Yul can be really blamed. It is their stupid inability to communicate with each other!

I want to B**** Slap them both!!!

Grah!!!

I am beginnning to hate Goong too!!!!

Guest echoRy
cg is !@#$%^&*()_+

shin is 123$%^&*(

and YUL is an !@#$%^&*()!@#$%^&*%^&*

i mean cant Cg and shin stand up and sAY : i like u

problem solved

arhg

yes no kidding!

Chae: i love u, i've loved u from the very beginning! i want u to never see Hyorin behind my back again!

Shin: i've fallen in love with u too, so much so that i can't breath. and i never want to see u with Yul again period!

ChaeShin: DEAL! now let's go make some babies...!!!

YouTube Link for ep 20 pay preview

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mw-5_SyMPx8

credit goes to Dolla@Koreanwind & joeyclaire for uploading it for us.

*huggles all Goongers* Hang in there, guys. It might be just another rollercoaster ride going down, but there's still a way up :D

{edit} joeyclaire...!! Thank you for uploading it for us in the first place...*huggles* I just don't want so many requests cluttering the thread :P

I still like Yul!!!

I don't think that if CG and Shin split up, Yul can be really blamed. It is their stupid inability to communicate with each other!

I want to B**** Slap them both!!!

Grah!!!

I am beginnning to hate Goong too!!!!

Dun hate Goong, HATE the PDS~

and also wad? Yul is not to be blame? Who caused the misunderstanding? did u see the flash? who brought her there to see shin and hyorin? and who is telling her things that make her lose confidence in shin?

Wait till u understand what he is telling her.

i do.. and i wanna kill him

yes no kidding!

Chae: i love u, i've loved u from the very beginning! i want u to never see Hyorin behind my back again!

Shin: i've fallen in love with u too, so much so that i can't breath. and i never want to see u with Yul again period!

ChaeShin: DEAL! now let's go make some babies...!!!

puahahha angeline u crack me up. are u in irc ? come in babe.

and i gave up on my triplet idea.. i juz want them to be together and yul + his mum + king kicked into outer space

Archived