[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

with the way this drama is going I am anxious to see the ratings for the next 2 episodes.

Watching the long preview for ep. 19, I feel more pain for Shin, than I have for either CG or Yul in any other episode. He just looks so ... sad, contrite, and forlorn. ::sob::

Guest echoRy
Watching the long preview for ep. 19, I feel more pain for Shin, than I have for either CG or Yul in any other episode. He just looks so ... sad, contrite, and forlorn. ::sob::

Contrite? Yul's feeling regretful? well yeah. i guess he's always

sort of been contrite...though still continuing to do manipulative things!

---19&20, still feeling some dread over both eps. i don't want to be sad

for a week till 21&22---

Rebby dear- yay, thank u for the oncoming caps! i can't see rainbow's pic

for some reason... :(

Yes...he did looked a lot slimmer compared to when the series started.

Hope he get back toned after next few mths....they deserved a big hols after season 1.

amanda: have u watch the long preview for ep20?? how was it?? heaven??

edit: saw the ep20 screen-caps posted by rainbowrite....man....not a heaven episode :tears: Both saw things at the wrong timing...and big misunderstood again~~~ sigh...sigh

I AM OFF TO WATCH IT NOW WILL BE BACK WITH MORE INFO

*RUNS OFF

Guest samgirl

wow thanks for posting again.

it is going to be really sad eps

i just wish yul would just accept things as they are

i mean

SHE clearly doesnt love him and for one he knows that CG loves shin so

where does his motivation of winning him over coming from????

get a clue!

Guest beauwhale

Rebby, where did u get the preview for ep 20? is it including in ep 19 too? if u have it. pls post it. i am dying to watch it..... :)

Guest DallasE

More misunderstandings! Bigger Misunderstandings!! When's this gonna stop?????

Although I can feel a heart attack coming on just from looking at the caps on the previews,

I refuse to just die! In any case, I'll never rest in peace if I don't see Shin & CG reconcile and affirm their love for each other.

Yul, when are you going to fully come to your senses and giving it all up??? And if what Cilik-Manda pointed out is true about you urging CG to mention the big "D" word, you are gonna be &*&*$***&&&& by me!!! Aish.....

One more thing, why are you always showing up uninvited at the Crown Prince's residence?

You are not even friends to begin with and unless no one tells you this,

YOU ARE ENCROACHING ON SHIN's TREASURED PRIVATE PROPERTY named CHAEGYUNG!!!

Guest samgirl

oh and why is shin helping HR with her ballet shoes???

and CG is watching them with YUL

crap another jealous fit =(

I OWN A PAGE YAY!!

ok...just finished watching ep20 preview from kdocn forum...thanks to Dolla @ koreanwind.

Shin is returning the box (contained all the Hyorin stuffs) which he kept in his secret room to Hyorin. He is serious now to clear off Hyorin stuff in his life and be normal friends. But then Hyorin was injured while practising her ballet and Shin rushed on-stage to help her..and all this been witnessed by CG & Yul...grrr...

Guest samgirl

what?? thats aarrggghhh!!

its really frustrating when you see these scenes

like im sure YULis like "SEE I TOLD YOU HE WILL RETURN TO HR SOONER OR LATER" i jst wanna strangle the pretty neck ;-)

yeah that was wad happen.

from wad i understand with my very lousy korean..

Yul is telling cg if she continues to stay in the palace.. she will no longer be the Shin chaegyong she used to me... etc etc = divorce

and also when yul was in the red shirt.

he asked cg to declare she want a divorce during an interview..

cg said if she divorce shin now shin will be very sad..

yul : u shld know how cold is shin's heart.

cg : oh that i know.

yul : ..............(i dunno what he is toking about and i cant be bothered really)

cg : i will think about it(not sure as well.)

i dunno what shin is sayin in the room but he is very very very very disappointed.. good job stupid cg. arhg

---------dun blame me. my korean isnt that good.

and i really hate yul now. he is obsessed and possessed.(theedqueen's words).

not to mention really greedy. sorry yul campers. i hate him lOlx

and hyorin is leaving for ballet school. -> confirms

Guest Pikachu

ok...just finished watching ep20 preview from kdocn forum...thanks to Dolla @ koreanwind.

Shin is returning the box (contained all the Hyorin stuffs) which he kept in his secret room to Hyorin. He is serious now to clear off Hyorin stuff in his life and be normal friends. But then Hyorin was injured while practising her ballet and Shin rushed on-stage to help her..and all this been witnessed by CG & Yul...grrr...

and of course, I bet they missed the all important scene of Shin returning the box to Hyo Rin. -______-;;; arsh.

Guest rose7969

I let my wild imagination manipulate me.....

The last picture for the epi20 preview...Shin bend down, and the background is Shin room and the bed.. :w00t::w00t: hope Shin trying to kiss CG after he saying don't go CG, sarang hae yo..That would be nice :blush: :blush:

Crap. I hate Goong now. It's turning into your typical korean drama where they go round and round about a particular topic aka misunderstanding. Sigh. This is too depressing for me. Shall concentrate on my jap class tomorrow and not think about Goong. Not worth it. :unsure:

Guest echoRy

thanx joeyclaire!

:fury: and ofcourse that happens doesn't it. Chae doesn't see Shin returning the box,

she doesn't see him saying he's falling for her, she doesn't see his comp screensaver...

but Hyorin falls and Shin helps her <<<------------ THAT she sees!!!

aarrgghhh!!! so frustrating peeps, so frustrating!

i need a dose of JESS's positive outlook, cause i ain't got diddly right now!

but i've promised to stay loyal to the show and so i shall...though they're making

me tired!

Archived