[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest ibabyxgardien

woah~~~~

foreeeall!?!?!?!? it's already out on dvd.

that's pretty crazy.. it'd be hilarious if they

use the english subtitled ones done from d-addicts..

ahaha.. ;x

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ omg i was thinking the same thing! except i saw 1477 and now its down 20 pages! wtf? WHAT ISSSSS HAPPENING? are they deleting posts or something?

anyways i just saaw the preview for 19. umm looks sad to me. not looking foward to sadness! I WANT THE HAPPY CHAEGYUNG!

Guest lost_kim

Goong Part 1 DVD for sale on ebay!

wow, those china pirated version are sure quick!

We've got one of those in Bolivia too... but it's the dvd rental... anyways... regarding the second season of the drama, are they going to finish season one like any other drama, or they are going to leave us wondering what would happen and wondering when they'll be a resolution to the whole shin chae gyung situation? Anyone know?

And does anyone know when season two will start?

Just wondering, cuz as much as I love the drama, last week went really slowly story wise for me, and I'm dying to see shin and chae gyung finally declare their love to one another!! :blush:

I forgat... you know that newspaper journalist that is friends with yul's mom? why did she ask him to leave last week's episode? (or maybe I understood wrong?!) Sorry I'm asking this now, but I rewatched last week's episodes and I didn't quite get this... Also, could anyone explain to me the relationship btw yul's mom and shin's dad?

my mistake!! my computer put it that way... anyways...

Guest smartee012

We've got one of those in Bolivia too... but it's the dvd rental... anyways... regarding the second season of the drama, are they going to finish season one like any other drama, or they are going to leave us wondering what would happen and wondering when they'll be a resolution to the whole shin chae gyung situation? Anyone know?

And does anyone know when season two will start?

Just wondering, cuz as much as I love the drama, last week went really slowly story wise for me, and I'm dying to see shin and chae gyung finally declare their love to one another!! :blush:

I forgat... you know that newspaper journalist that is friends with yul's mom? why did she ask him to leave last week's episode? (or maybe I understood wrong?!)

I owned my first page!! :tears:

to answer your question:

she asked him to leave because he was discovered, particularly by shin's mother. yul's mom was like,"i don't need a person who can't keep their tracks hidden to work for me...blah blah blah"

Guest *sOo.RiM.eE*

^ omg i was thinking the same thing! except i saw 1477 and now its down 20 pages! wtf? WHAT ISSSSS HAPPENING? are they deleting posts or something?

anyways i just saaw the preview for 19. umm looks sad to me. not looking foward to sadness! I WANT THE HAPPY CHAEGYUNG!

theyre TRIMMING the fat of this thread... deleting the unnecessary posts :) YAY!!! this thread needed to go on a major diet... it must be heavy holding up almost 1500 pages!!!! k so im lame... >.< but seriously THANK YOU mod for doing this... :) i feel a whole lot lighter... :P

and im really glad that were all working hard to not spam!!! definitely makes it easier to catch up... :) but yeah ive done my share too!! >.<

OMG!!!! the previews look VERY interesting... *sigh* what are we going to do??? looks like more trouble is happening for shin and CG... man seriously i have a feeling that these last few epis are going to be HELLLLL. i guess it makes sense to do that so that the ending can be even more sweeter... *sigh* i just hope it happens that way. GO SHIN!!!!! make sure CG knows YOU LOVE HER!!!! cant wait for tomorrow! :)

Guest donilpark
I forgat... you know that newspaper journalist that is friends with yul's mom? why did she ask him to leave last week's episode? (or maybe I understood wrong?!)

Empress found out about him, and if she investigates further, she is sure to find out that Yul's mom is behind him.

So she sent him off so that he can't be followed. Kind of like a lizard's tail.

Guest echoRy
i came to this thread like 5 minutes ago and the page was @ 1564 and now it's @ 1452...??? Mayb I'm just seeing things...

what is happening?

jina sweetie, we're in the process of getting lipo-suction from MOD armanigurl!

oh my, now that is...oh my!

ohmy7xp.jpg

imbc

Guest evelyn168

Angeline, I like that PS pic... I guess everyone is kind of crazy nowadays... The director should really give us more sweet ('heaven') scenes... I just can't stand it right now when things start to get a little bit better, we're face with another tide... I really can't believe that Shin's dad is so dumb. He's the king but he doesn't even know that Yul's mom has been planning for a comeback... All that's in his head is regrets for not taking good care of Yul and his mom... I'm like? What about your wife??? No wonder your son is so cold towards you... Talk about family problems...

Guest cutie_song

some more of gifs that i made feel free to use it :D

Enjoy!

rcj7ls.gifrcj7u9.gif

rck75f.gifrck8pd.gif

rh4mfd.gifrh4oci.gif

rh7s5d.gif

THANK-YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUB FOR 15 AND 16 ! MWAH *off to watch*

wallie that i made for the SUBBER TEAM

rh8med.jpg

after seeing preview for 19 i feel depress.. chae juss ignore shin and off to yul again .. :crazy: cant wait to watch it tomorrow i juss dont wanna see more of misunderstanding between shin and chae my little heart cant take it :tears:

Guest charles0702

angeline, the pictures you posted with hyorin looks sad.. poor kang in.. i bet he doesn't want to see her leave. i wonder how shin will react.. by the way, is this pix for eppy 19 or 20.. i would think it is for eppy 20.

Guest Pikachu

>O< Looking at those pics of Hyo Rin somehow makes me sad... after all the hatred I poured out on her chara in the drama... XDDD;;; Anyway.. I still wish Kang In goes with her.. just looking at that pic with him off to the side... *sigh* They look so good together. XDDD *so vain*

to answer your question:

she asked him to leave because he was discovered, particularly by shin's mother. yul's mom was like,"i don't need a person who can't keep their tracks hidden to work for me...blah blah blah"

I probably missed this scene since I'm only at the episodes shown two weeks ago (can't remember episodes but the one with the latest sub....which reminded me. Thanks subbers!) but.....

SHE SAID THAT?! She's really sounding more and more evil by the minute. Did the reporter friend show any sign of resentment? Cos if he does...he might just turn the table around and plot some revenge against yul's mom? Doesn't sound that bad in this case....

Guest echoRy
>O< Looking at those pics of Hyo Rin somehow makes me sad... after all the hatred I poured out on her chara in the drama... XDDD;;; Anyway.. I still wish Kang In goes with her.. just looking at that pic with him off to the side... *sigh* They look so good together. XDDD *so vain*

*nods* uh-huh, i think it's only natural to be feel sad that she's leaving.

i think we're all so attached to the characters of GOONG, that even if we spent

most of our time hating them...parts of us still don't want them to go.

(unless ofcourse it's Yul's mother...she can go right now!!!)

the preview for 19 should be out tonight. let's hope!

aaawwww! he's motioning her to come over! it's so sweet. the beginning of this ep

will remain my fave 4ever!

http://mmsmo.imbc.com/BbsRead.asp?EvtDiv=2...&PG=1&WH=&MODE=

--- i'm still getting used to the thread being cut, but i didn't even think about our post counts changing too

not to mention people who have owned pgs...that's gone now too---

hi all, here's the dialogue from the ep 19 long preview. who can translate? :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

19회 주요장면 먼저보기

#1.채경방

(채경이 자기방 침대에 멍하니 앉아있다

#2.채경 키스씬 회상중

(신이 거칠게 키스하고 그걸 뿌리친 채경

채경 : 머하는 짓이야??

신 : 내가 니 남편이란걸 알려준거야..

#3.채경방

(채경이 고개를 흔들다 머리를 치고 인상을 쓴다

#4.신군방

(컴퓨터 모니터에 신채경이란 이름이 둥둥 떠있고..)

(그 앞에 신군이 앉아있다)

#5.신군 회상중

(채경이 신군 뺨을 때린다)

채경 : 너 정말 나쁜놈이야!!

#6.신군방

(신군 손으로 이마를 짚는다)

#7.채경방

(신군이 슬그머니 채경방문 손잡이를 잡고 들어간다.)

(뻘쭘하게 의자에 있는 두부인형을 만지작 거린다..)

(그리고 채경앞에 마치 준비된듯한 의자에 가 앉는다..)

(채경 신군을 노려본다)

#8. 황태후 처소[소리가 안나온다..대략 추측]

(황태후가 가면을 써보며 놀고있다.)

(채경,신군,율군,혜명이 앉아있다.)

황태후 : 호호호호호~

: 머라머라머라머라[안들리오..]

(신군과 채경의 얼굴은 굳어 있다.)

혜명 : 머라머라머라머라[안들리오..]

(황태후 웃으며 율과 황태자 내외에게 머라한다.)

(율이 채경을 쳐다본다)

(율이 머라고 말을 하자 다들 놀란다.)

#9. 파빌리온 밖 벤치있는 곳

(굳은 얼굴의 채경이 서있고 신군이 어슬렁거린다)

신 : 바보같이..표안나게 집에한번 다녀오게 할랬더니..

그거하나 못하냐??그르게 불쑥 들어오지 말고 나한테 전화했으면..

별탈이 없는거 아냐..어마마가 아시는 바람에 나까지 곤란해 졌잖아.

채경 : 꼭 그렇게 말해야 직성이 풀려??이럴때 한번쯤 위로해주면 안돼??

신 : 나 그런거 몰라..그리고 위로한다고 문제가 해결되는거 아니잖아.

채경 : 사람들이 서로를 위로해 주는건 마리야..

비록 문제가 해결되진 않아도 그냥 마음을 알아주는거야..

왜냐면 그것만으로도 힘이 되니까..

신 : 야 굳이 그걸!!말로해야 하는거야?

채경 : 그냥..채경아 괜찮아..그 한마디면 되는데..

가끔 신군의 위로가 필요했어..근데 늘 다른사람이 위로해 줬어..

#10. 학교 계단

(율이 채경을 내려다보며 서있다.)

채경 : 가난하셔도 정직하게 사셨는데..

율 : 흠..부모님께서 떳떳하다면 고민하지마..

사람들이 하는 얘기 그냥 흘려들어..

채경 : 엄마,아빠 상처받으셨을꺼야..

어떻게 이렇게 말도 안되는 루머가 돌수 있어??

율 : 황실의 일원으로 산다는 것은 그런거야..

난 니가 그런모습들에 맞출까봐 널 잃어버리게 될까봐 걱정돼..

법도와 예절이 목숨같은 황실에서 니가 과연 궁안의 인형이 될 수 있을까??

채경 : 잘 모른겠어..노력한다고 되는 것 같지도 않고..

율 : 노력하지마..지금은 맞출 수 있을 것 같지만..점점더 힘들어 질거야..

난 니가 자유롭게 살았으면 좋겠어..

#11. 파빌리온 밖 벤치있는 곳

신 : 혹시 율이 얘기야??

(채경 한숨쉬며 기막혀 하며 나간다)

신 : 도대체 내가 율이보다 못한게 뭐야??

채경 : 이거놔..

신 : 말해..최소한 이유 정도는 알아야겠어..

채경 : 율군은 최소한 사람의 마음을 그때 그때의 감정을 소중하게 생각해..

신 : 그래서 무슨 일이 생길때 마다 율이한테 가는거야..

허. 율이한테 위로받으면 된거잖아..

채경 : 됐어..

신 : 내 얘기 안 끝났어..

채경 : 어떻게 그렇게 사람의 마음을 아프게 하는지 궁금해..

바람 좀 쎄고 올께..

(채경 바깥쪽으로 간다)

신 : 어디가는건데??

(채경 한번 뒤돌아보고 가고 신군은 허탈해 한다)

#12. 황궁 복도

(황후와 율군이 마주보고 서있다.)

황후 : 다녀오는 길이로구나..

율 : 네..해외문화제 반원에 대한 의견을 나누었습니다..

황후 : 그랬구나..근래 들어 의성대군의 움직임이

참으로 광범위해지고 있는듯한 느낌인데..그래..종친회에도 나갔었다구..

율 : 네..어르신들을 한번 찾아뵈려던 차에 종친회가 열린다고 하여 다녀왔습니다..

황후 : 의성대군..대군은 태자 다음 서열인 2위의 왕자이니라..

따라서 황실의 많은 사람들이 대군을 지켜보고 있어..

이점을 항상 유념해 두어야 할것이야..

[ Last edited by dolla on 2006-3-15 at 00:42 ]

———★ 轉載本站內容請註明出處,韓朝風韓流論壇koreanwind.net ★———

Credit dolla from koreanwind.net

Guest lilcuteeguh

wow angeline! nice pic u got there.. haha.. it's so cute.. did u make that?

yeah.. i do feel sad to see hyori nleaving, but i'm also happy at the same time, because now, shin would concentrate his love to CG :] but poor Yul :[ i wonder what's gonna happen on episode 19. it will be released tomorrow.. or is it today since it's Tuesday in America, probably Wednesday in Korea?

As i was rewatching the series, i noticed how CG called shin, "shin goon" and yul, "yul goon" so since she's married to shin, her new name will be CG goon.. haha.. it sounded kinda funny, but it's still coo; 8D

Guest x3_katie

im a little retarded so someone help me :D

are ep. 19+20 coming out this week as normal?

and then season II will start... but next year. and in between, there will be no GOONG.

right?

im a little retarded so someone help me :D

are ep. 19+20 coming out this week as normal?

and then season II will start... but next year. and in between, there will be no GOONG.

right?

yes... episode 19 is today and episode 20 will be tomorrow.. same time.... season 2 will start next year and yes, there will be no goong in between :)

Archived