[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest charles0702

telly, i actually like the pix.. it shows how much shin loves cg and tries to protect her from the media. looking at cg facial expression, she looks scared.. is the pix for eppy 19 or eppy 20

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tifa96

OKAY! :phew:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GOONG SERIES? I'VE TRIED CLUBBOX, MEGAUPLOAD AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. IF ANYONE CAN SEND THE SERIES TO ME, LET ME KNOW!~

PLEASE!

AT: AMYX85@HOTMAIL.COM

YOU WIL BE MY HERO AND I SHALL WORSHIP YOU! :P

PLEASE HELP~! THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! :D

OKAY! :phew:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHERE I CAN DOWNLOAD THE GOONG SERIES? I'VE TRIED CLUBBOX, MEGAUPLOAD AND IT DOESN'T WORK FOR ME. IF ANYONE CAN SEND THE SERIES TO ME, LET ME KNOW!~

PLEASE!

AT: AMYX85@HOTMAIL.COM

YOU WIL BE MY HERO AND I SHALL WORSHIP YOU! :P

PLEASE HELP~! THANKS SO SO SO SO MUCH!!!! :D

have u tried sendspace.. or file front?

there are links for that too

i noticed this last time i watched it without the subs and now i am in the mood to post it(rewatching them with the subs now...thank you for the subs GOONG SUBBING TEAM!!!)

guess the director didn't want to retake this particular scene anymore...but it's kinda like unbelievable with shin just appearing within less than a second in front of CG and Yul...some caps of it from epi15...

bscap021.jpg

(shin is not by the door....)

bscap022.jpg

(and wahlah!!! there he is now!!!)

Guest charles0702

i am sorry people but we aren't allowed to request any links in this thread anymore.. if you have requests, please request it in the appropriate thread.. if you go to youtube and type in goong, you should be able to watch lq versions.. :)

Guest Telly

guess the director didn't want to retake this particular scene anymore...but it's kinda like unbelievable with shin just appearing within less than a second in front of CG and Yul...some caps of it from epi15...

hehehehehe great observation there =)

didn't notice that =p

they probably rushed the filming, so they don't even bother anymore if it's not that obvious, eh? hehehehe =D

can someone translete the long preview 19???

have you tried reading the previous pages?

check page 1466 and above--all the answers you need are there =)

i am sorry people but we aren't allowed to request any links in this thread anymore.. if you have requests, please request it in the appropriate thread.. if you go to youtube and type in goong, you should be able to watch lq versions.. :)

good advice =)

there are rules now, and not a lot of people are comfortable with it, but let's make the best out of it =D

i mean, anything for goong, right? =p

i noticed this last time i watched it without the subs and now i am in the mood to post it(rewatching them with the subs now...thank you for the subs GOONG SUBBING TEAM!!!)

Nice observation, roaceica... :D I didn't even realize it before. I actually LOVE this particular scene.. I know Shin was kinda popped up out of nowhere, but what a perfect timing! Just when Yul said how she's always on his mind, then bam! there he was.. and in his sarcastic way told Yul "can i take back my wife?" bwuahahahahha.. I dunno who's stabbing whose heart there, but everyone sure does look pissed.. What a mess they all got tangled up in!!

Speaking of Shin appearing in perfect timing, I think it's already becoming his habit now... I'm talking about when Yul kissed CG on his b'day party and there he was again.. :D

Guest precious04

thanks for reminding me :)

can someone plz help me reupload ep 16 &17 please

O my Gawd.. *banging my head to the wall*.. My dear, as posted just a minute ago, we're not supposed to request for links in this thread. Please post in appropriate request thread.

EDIT: Pls don't get offended by this reminder, people. I mean it in the most friendliest way :) My Goong obsession has caused me to be easily frustrated.. kekekekke :D

O my Gawd.. *banging my head to the wall*.. My dear, as posted just a minute ago, we're not supposed to request for links in this thread. Please post in appropriate request thread.

it's okay my dear..

this shows how much they wanna read.. they dun even bother reading post 4 posts up.

Why couldnt I play the preview of ep 19???? hichichic

Make sure your Windows Media Player has the appropriate codec. If you're not sure, download K-Lite codec pack (you can get it from www.download.com). If you don't want to go thru all the hasle, I think it's already uploaded to youtube. Hope that helps :)

Guest echoRy

maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but to me the first pic is showing the right side of the door,

hence we can't see Shin and then when they pan out and we do see him, he's on the left side

of the door... :huh: it looks fine to me...

and zinc- thank u muchos muchos for :wacko: preview...lol oh dear Bear,

it looks like a :( episode!

Guest boo_its_lisa

im sorrie im sure many people have asked this question but i couldn't find the answer even after backloggin for 2384740395309 minutes.. ^___^ uhmm does anyone know if season 2 will be aired right after ep 20??.. im soo confused.. and if its not ARGHHH &^$^%(*&

Guest kangel23

I looked at least 20 pages back for the english translation for epi 19 and 20, but i only could find a translation for the "preview" posted in the chinese forum. is that the same preview as the korean one that is posted on the mbc website?? or am i blind??? :blink: can you give the specific page? thanks in advance :D

maybe my eyes are deceiving me, but to me the first pic is showing the right side of the door,

hence we can't see Shin and then when they pan out and we do see him, he's on the left side

of the door... :huh: it looks fine to me...

Aaaahhh... you're right, indeed, Angeline.... One the first pic is the right door, while on the 2nd pic, Shin is standing against the left door.. So, he was probably listening to the whole conversation all along.. Hmm, but then wouldn't CG have noticed him since she was facing that direction? Anyways, I think the PDs should hire us in the editing department, we're so good at finding flaws in Goong scenes.. bwuahahaha :D

Archived