[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ep 19/20 long preview, re-upped:

19/20 Preview

It seems like another lousy preview. But we should've known by now, lousy preview=nice surprise... i.e half naked main character, hot hot kiss, sweet kiss, tight embrace, sleep in each other's arms, another hapbang? I hope I'm not hoping too much.. otherwise, I might have a heart attack from major disappointment tomorrow morning <_<

EDIT: GOONG MORNING my fellow Goongers, Telly, Rebby, i think i saw Jess just now? Manda cilik are u anon again? and EVERYBODY ELSE !! WELCOME BACK!

my dear it is only preview for epi 19 not 20.

try not to get confuse

Guest helenou

THX U very much for the preview, im looking forward tomorrow's epi !!!

but i hate all that tension between Shin and CG !! :( makes me feel sad !!!

loool

anyway i uploaded again the preview :D

preview epi 19

Guest cilik

EDIT: GOONG MORNING my fellow Goongers, Telly, Rebby, i think i saw Jess just now? Manda cilik are u anon again? and EVERYBODY ELSE !! WELCOME BACK!

ha :)did you see through my invisibility cloak, audrey? :P

telly, jang kyung really has increased in popularity, hasn't he? despite his nosiness, noisiness, goofiness, and perverseness (or charm) :P

it will be amusing to see him trying to win kang hyun's heart with that personality of his ^3^ hehehe...

thank you zinc for the preview and thank you porcelet for the caps.

i think dee's right. i might have to brace myself for a heart break when i watch ep 19 tomorrow. but the episode can't only consist of hellish scenes, right? (or can it?) i wonder what they're going to include in the rest of the episode. they didn't include that many scenes in the preview. somehow it seemed like the preview is less organized than the other previews we've seen so far (or is it just me who thinks that?). i'm with audrey on this one. i'm still hoping for a nice surprise tomorrow...and i love how shin has chae's name for his screensaver :wub:

i know it's late, but a big thank you to the subbing team for ep 15 & 16's subs :D. your hard work is much appreciated!!! ^o^

ummm...i hate to be repetitive, but please read armanigurl's announcement that was posted by ririe (aka bitterkoekjes). one of the things she pointed out was not to request uploads in the show thread, but to post it in the pinned thread instead, yet in just a matter of minutes after ririe posted the link we see other requests in this thread :sweatingbullets: (okay, maybe it's not really a matter of minutes...i'm exaggerating :P. but still...). please don't be offended, i just love this thread too much to risk getting it closed down :).

my dear it is only preview for epi 19 not 20.

try not to get confuse

Manda-panda!! Thanks for correcting me :) I've edited my post. Are u still broiling the heaven & hell episodes theory? Kekekeke, I guess soon we're gonna find out. I'd say we're gonna have heavenly Thu. Tsk, if only it's possible to have on both days.. but that's NOT gonna happen for sure.. *sigh*

By the way, anyone can help translating the preview? I'm curious to know what Yul told CG, coz it seems like it's making Shin pretty steamy.. *i hope he's not proposing to her*

EDIT: Ooooohh.. Manda cilik and her invisibility cloak is here :P *Wave*

Guest charles0702

i read armanigirl's post.. i know we can't request it but if we reload it for people, can we reload it in the goong thread or not.. <_<

Guest charles0702

the preview was for episode 19.. i don't think there is a preview for episode 20 yet. well, not unless you count the text translation of episode 20 someone posted.

Guest ellerdnic

hello!

Can anyone translate the conversation between cg and shin in preview 19 please? pretty please? thanks in advance!

Guest sweetshelly

Sorry if this will affend someone. I try backlogging all the way back to page 1430 but I still can't find the text preview translation for ep 19 and 20. One of liquidfir post to another person who posted the text preview said it was a few pages back. But I can't find them. Can someone help me please.

edit: I was talking about this post

those have been translated a few pages back

Guest Telly

hello!

Can anyone translate the conversation between cg and shin in preview 19 please? pretty please? thanks in advance!

hello there, when someone is able to translate them, they'll post them up here as soon as possible, so if you can wait, that'd be nice =)

but; it may or may not come out =p

Sorry if this will affend someone. I try backlogging all the way back to page 1430 but I still can't find the text preview translation for ep 19 and 20. One of liquidfir post to another person who posted the text preview said it was a few pages back. But I can't find them. Can someone help me please.

try from page 1466 and above =)

i read armanigirl's post.. i know we can't request it but if we reload it for people, can we reload it in the goong thread or not.. <_<

hi,

u cannot request but of course u can upload and place it here at ur own FREE will.

and please.. the translations dun come easy..

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?sho...ic=274&st=29300

there it is.. search carefully=D

Guest sweetshelly

awww, thread's so silent today =(

maybe this will spice things up!

1141926610436353009lf.gif

erotic, shin, ehh? =p

moohahahahahahahaha

I think the thread has become really quite since all the warning we been getting. I notice myself afraid to post now in this thread. I don't want to be acused of spaming. I only post now when I have something that I think is really urgent or important to the thread. I guess everyone else is afraid also. Because back then the thread grew like 20 pages in an hours. Now it barely grow 2-3 pages in an hour.

thank you Telly for the picture. Shin expression is priceless.

Guest Telly

I think the thread has become really quite since all the warning we been getting.

I guess everyone else is afraid also.

awwww, i guess =(

but fear not goong fans, feel free to type out your comments, suggestions and insights on the picture i'm about to post below =o

it's a frontal view of the shin-and-chaegyung-escape-from-the-papparazzi-scene =D

15xe2.jpg

Archived