[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Jesw_21

I have added Ep19 preview to YouTube, so for those that can't watch thru download from YSI...can watch it thru YouTube.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6cXVRRU4Ys

Once again thanks and credit to Zinc @ soompi for providing the clip for us.:wub:

zinc: Hope you don't mind me uploading the preview to YouTube.

Dear Zinc,Joeyclaire,Psycho2005,Charles0702 and IbeKT,

Thanks for all the contirbutions and hard work for us Goongners! :D

sorry for the the trouble for the preview!

Can't say thanks enough to u gals!!!!!!!!

Million thanks! :P

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks for everyone who uploaded the links for the preview for episode 19.. can anyone give a summary of what shin and cg are talking about in the previews? the part wherein cg is about to leave then shin took her arm to stop her... looks like the previews are not good.... shin knows he made a mistake but he is having a hard time apologizing..

Guest ti.pod

:huh: i sooo confused. i would like shin to get with cg but what would happen to YUL???

wait i know he'll be happy with MOI !! :P kidding. seriously no way would a guy like that even go out with me.. :(

a glance maybe .. yeah <_< but nothin serious.

i don't like hyorin.. :tongue2: so mean..

and.. she's not really really pretty either...

sorry if this was posted before..

This announcement is posted on the k-dramas & movies main thread by armanigurl, quoting suzziee.

This is not someone's post to make this thread less-friendly and stricter to users. This is just a repeat of an announcement, it's information. This thread has been behaving really good lately (mod's words, thank you dearest mods *bows* :)), and I'm definitely not accusing my fellow Goongers, honestly.

Happy Time March 12, 2006.

Short NGs 10MB (I'm sorry but I can't remember who uploaded this one)

Parade NGs 70MB (original uploader: graciexbaby, mirror provided by Telly)

If possible, just download these files and don't say anything about it. Thank the original uploaders.

PS: Dee, I'm pledging my loyalty to you for today. Those pictures are amazing. HQ and not pixelated. Thank you *bows*

zinc Thank you for the preview! *huggles* and also porcelet for the screencaps *huggles too*

FIRST POST is a MESS right now, because of the trimming by the mods. Hold back from asking any upload peepz, or PM the original uploader or someone who made mirrors.

{edit}

manda-panda is busy counting the days of heaven and hell, breathe! If everything goes well, then it's going to be equal. :D

Thanks a lot for those who uploading the preview.

Katrina...i also watched the preview in my school lab..but fortunately the computer can play avifile.

seems like in ep 19 the mode is still very cloudy... :tears::vicx: omg.....will there be any sweet scene tmr??? omggg i scare i will not be able to sleep again tmr after watch epsd 19... :tears::tears: btw liquidfir.. if tmr epsd is hell, then thurs i hope is heaven and epsd 24 will be heavenn :P:P ... i hoping for that.

i HOPE i am correct too.. i can understand abit here and there.. my korean is :blink:

i am 100% sure i wun be able to slp after watching both epi..

there are 2 possibilities..

1. both epis are hell.. and that's why i cant slp

or

2. epi 19 is hell and epi 20 is heaven. so i'd probably wun be able to slp on thurs night because i am too happy and if that happens.. my theory would be right?

epi 19 -> hell

epi 20 -> heaven

epi 21 -> hell

epi 22 -> heaven

epi 23 -> hell

epi 24 -> HEAVEN [yeahhhh]

Guest charles0702

here is my theory for how the episodes are going to be from what i read and just pure speculation

eppy 19 >>> hell

eppy 20 >>> hell

eppy 21 >>> hell

eppy 22 >>> a mix of heaven and hell (like eppy 16)

eppy 23 >>> hell

eppy 24 >>> heaven

sorry if it disappoints anyone but it is my guess and speculation.. i am very :tears: right now

Guest missy

my thanks to the subbing team for doing another great job! and also thanks for uploading the preview!

i however have to wait until after classes are over to watch 15 & 16 subbed (i'll be leaving soon) *pouts* oh the torture!

Guest cheli001

I just watched preview for ep. 19 :( poor shin..... I don't understand korean but looking at shin's facial expressions makes me sad... :( I hope he finds a way to apologize for what he has done and hopefully, CG will forgive him. If not, :tears::tears::tears: ...wwaaahhh....

Guest xKiMix

I just realized, that i haven't said my thanks to all the contributors here!

So THANK YOU for all the uploads/translations/pictures and everything else!

^^Rebby, that last picture is hilarious!

Guest Telly

ZINC, as always, thank you for the previews =)

also to the re-uploaders to yousendit and youtube, thanks a bunch <3

so for those asking for re-uploads and such, read RIERIE [bitterkoekjes]'s post =D

I had to quote Telly here, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, and I think most people missed it b/c of all the excitement about the subs!

Way to go Telly!!! Is this a "real" pic?

hehehehe yep MJ, it's a real behind-the-scenes picture =D

i find it cute alfred has been replaced by a bottle, nyehahahaha >=D

episode 19 is wow. i'm expecting tons of tears and angsty sadness here =p

ooh and REBBY! shin and sam shikkiee! moowahahahaha <3

Guest lavenderorchid

here is my theory for how the episodes are going to be from what i read and just pure speculation

eppy 19 >>> hell

eppy 20 >>> hell

eppy 21 >>> hell

eppy 22 >>> a mix of heaven and hell (like eppy 16)

eppy 23 >>> hell

eppy 24 >>> heaven

I hopefully hope this prediction will come true.The last ep must be heaven if not I'm gonna be misreable for the whole long year until next season. :(

Thanks subbers team for the ep 15 & 16 sub.Keep up the good job.Can't wait to watch.

Thanks for providing ep 19 preview. :D

Off to sleep now.Goodnite everybody and good morning and good evening.

Guest Telly

recent episodes have called for the popularity of shin's friend JANG KYUNG =)

here are some caps of his charm or perverseness, however you guys may take it =p

17of2.jpg

25lx.jpg

hee, nevertheless, i find him adoooorable <3

Guest ceesrain

This announcement is posted on the k-dramas & movies main thread by armanigurl, quoting suzziee.

This is not not someone's post to make this thread less-friendly and stricter to users. This is just a repeat of an announcement, it's information. This thread has been behaving really good lately (mod's words, thank you dearest mods *bows* :)), and I'm definitely not accusing my fellow Goongers, honestly.

Happy Time March 12, 2006.

Short NGs 10MB (I'm sorry but I can't remember who uploaded this one)

Parade NGs 70MB (original uploader: graciexbaby, mirror provided by Telly)

If possible, just download these files and don't say anything about it. Thank the original uploaders.

PS: Dee, I'm pledging my loyalty to you for today. Those pictures are amazing. HQ and not pixelated. Thank you *bows*

zinc Thank you for the preview! *huggles* and also porcelet for the screencaps *huggles too*

FIRST POST is a MESS right now, because of the trimming by the mods. Hold back from asking any upload peepz, or PM the original uploader or someone who made mirrors.

{edit}

manda-panda is busy counting the days of heaven and hell, breathe! If everything goes well, then it's going to be equal. :D

i tried 2 dl it but it says ' dl limit exceeded' so will PLZ upload it at yousend or any other hosting site......thanx in advance

Guest Telly

i tried 2 dl it but it says ' dl limit exceeded' so will PLZ upload it at yousend or any other hosting site......thanx in advance

because i feel extra nice today, i'll re-upload two mirrors of the 70MB NG's for you and everyone else =)

please be patient and wait; approximate waiting time is around hrmmm, 10-20 minutes? =D

Ep 19 long preview, re-upped:

19 Preview

It seems like another lousy preview. But we should've known by now, lousy preview=nice surprise... i.e half naked main character, hot hot kiss, sweet kiss, tight embrace, sleep in each other's arms, another hapbang? I hope I'm not hoping too much.. otherwise, I might have a heart attack from major disappointment tomorrow morning <_<

EDIT: GOONG MORNING my fellow Goongers, Telly, Rebby, i think i saw Jess just now? Manda cilik are u anon again? and EVERYBODY ELSE !! WELCOME BACK!

Guest lovedrama

Ep 19/20 long preview, re-upped:

19/20 Preview

It seems like another lousy preview. But we should've known by now, lousy preview=nice surprise... i.e half naked main character, hot hot kiss, sweet kiss, tight embrace, sleep in each other's arms, another hapbang? I hope I'm not hoping too much.. otherwise, I might have a heart attack from major disappointment tomorrow morning <_<

EDIT: GOONG MORNING my fellow Goongers, Telly, Rebby, i think i saw Jess just now? Manda cilik are u anon again? and EVERYBODY ELSE !! WELCOME BACK!

Thank you for the ep19/20 preview.

Lovedrama

Archived