[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, thanks for the links, subs and HD screen captures!

Seeing those screen caps, though, I noticed something weird: in the birthday dinner scene Hyorin is wearing dangly earrings with little crowns in them, much like CG's ring and pendant... however, in the later scene where she's talking with Shin (wearing the mask) she's not wearing any earrings at all!!! super weird, that!

Thank you for the fast release Ep 19 long preview. Unfortunately, I got an error message: "Error Downloading Codec". I guess I have to wait for caps shots...

Megaupload link: Ep19 long preview

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WX9KTYGK

Credit: zinc @ Soompi

Thank you for the fast release Ep 19 long preview. Unfortunately, I got an error message: "Error Downloading Codec". I guess I have to wait for caps shots...

The caps shots have been posted by porcelet on previous page (1481) or directly to the post: http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?s=&...dpost&p=1975069

Guest Jesw_21

YES........me too got the same message :tears:

file format not supported........wonder why you gals can see?

Guest Katrina

waaaaaaaa.... i feel like crying now... school lab computers really pain the neck right? They can't even play avi files! now i cant watch anything... isk isk isk...

maybe there's a kind soul out there have the time to convert it for me... that's highly unlikely then...

it's alright! It's tomorrow isn't it!!! yeay.... always look on the brighter side of life!!!

erm... yeah... :phew:

and since my above post may or may not be considered as spam; here's a little gift =D

http://img455.imageshack.us/img455/6489/i66eg.jpg

hehehe, it looks like shin goong has abandoned dearest albert for a green bottle, eh? =p

I had to quote Telly here, this is one of the funniest things I've read in a long time, and I think most people missed it b/c of all the excitement about the subs!

Way to go Telly!!! Is this a "real" pic?

"I have added Ep19 preview to YouTube, so for those that can't watch thru download from YSI...can watch it thru YouTube."

Thank you

I have added Ep19 preview to YouTube, so for those that can't watch thru download from YSI...can watch it thru YouTube.

Here's the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r6cXVRRU4Ys

Once again thanks and credit to Zinc @ soompi for providing the clip for us.:wub:

zinc: Hope you don't mind me uploading the preview to YouTube.

I dun mind sharing as long as credit is given. Thanks for helping to u/l at Youtube too :) . Those who cant watch it, u may need the XviD codec. Can get from http://www.koepi.org/xvid.shtml

Guest nobido

Watching preview make me feel bit sad :( hopefully is just gonna be like that in the episode 19 and its all gonna be fine in 20 :rolleyes: . Anyway cant wait to see it tomorow and it would be great if somebody can translate the 19 preview.Its really such a pain in the richard simmons when u dont understand Korean :D

Guest linatan

waaaaaaaa.... i feel like crying now... school lab computers really pain the neck right? They can't even play avi files! now i cant watch anything... isk isk isk...

maybe there's a kind soul out there have the time to convert it for me... that's highly unlikely then...

it's alright! It's tomorrow isn't it!!! yeay.... always look on the brighter side of life!!!

erm... yeah... :phew:

Thanks a lot for those who uploading the preview.

Katrina...i also watched the preview in my school lab..but fortunately the computer can play avifile.

seems like in ep 19 the mode is still very cloudy... :tears::vicx: omg.....will there be any sweet scene tmr??? omggg i scare i will not be able to sleep again tmr after watch epsd 19... :tears::tears: btw liquidfir.. if tmr epsd is hell, then thurs i hope is heaven and epsd 24 will be heavenn :P:P ... i hoping for that.

Guest blue_rose

Thank you so MUUUUCH for the subs of 15 & 16!!! Subber team, you are the GREATEST!! :P

Also THANKS for uploading the long preview of 19!!

Based on what I saw from the preview SHIN should consider changing his 'tactic' a bit here, right??

I for one would like to see Shin grovelling more, I have NOT seen enough of that considering the kind of wringer she went through in previous episodes and she seemed to forgive him so easily most of the time. It's payback time for our prince, but it seems he still got angry or at least snippy when he talk to her.........sigh** :huh:

Guest charles0702

it seems like the previews for episode 19 will be heartwrenching and tests our two leads.. will they be able to make it through together.. if they love each other they will.. it is sad to see shin so sad and heartbreaking seeing that he wants to apologize deep down inside but doesn't know how to.. :tears: since episode 19 looks so sad, i hope episode 20 will be one but i hardly doubt it.. i read the translations for episode 20 and they seem even more sadder than episode 19.. so i guess i have to wait till episode 24 for a happy episode.

Shin needs to crawl on his hands and knees and beg for forgiveness.

I'm thinking, once again I REALLY hope they're not going to do the fire subplot from the manhwa... sigh... Yul hasn't really been THAT evil in the drama and it seems like it would be an uneven twist to have him start the fire. Plus, with only a few more episodes to go, and SO much work that needs to be done on the CG/Shin relationship, I don't see how they can fit it all! *crossing my fingers*

Archived