[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest seefaithrun

Big thanks to the subbers who take the time to do this!!!! I have been lurking in this thread because I am so interested in everyone's views on the series. I've only seen up to episode 13, and I was laughing so hard when Shin and CG had to share a room. The way that the "So-Ins" (sorry if I got that wrong) reacted to the dialogue between the two, even though they weren't really doing what they thought they were.

I am a Yul fan, but I prefer Shin with CG because they have more chemistry. However, I can't help but feel Yul's pain because fate was so cruel to him...no thanks to his mother.

I really want to contribute to this thread, so the best that I can do is upload the episodes I have (1-14) and the subs (1-16). Anyone who needs these, I can upload for you. I know this thread moves really fast, so I'll try to keep up and see if there are any requests for them.

Maybe once my schedule clears up for a bit, I can catch up to where everyone else is on the series. :D

Guest echoRy
kiss_avatar02.jpg

i love this, thank u so much!

that scene is probably top 5 of my faves. thanx for all the GOONG stuff u've made,

we appreciate it so much. that goes for everyone else too.

---now i'm saying goodnight because i'm off to watch with the SUBS!---

Bear, Shenny and all the subbers, thanx again from the bottom of me wee heart!

photo25611no502116da.th.gif

imbc

Guest HomelessBird

Bows to the subbers ! THanks millions times the subbers , our life-saving God ! And Telly's saviour from dishwasing duty ! Lol !

Thanks DallasE for the pic !

Yul look so sweet in the chocolate pic !

Guest Brooklyn

why the silence?

it's the new or should i say stricter implementation of old rules

that dampened the enthusiasm of many 'would be' posters...hence the silence...

others who are not too sure if their posts are violations would opt not to instead...

in case they would be reprimanded...

or we can take it as...since many now are conscious about what posts are legit and what

are considered spamming...the silence could mean that most of the 'noise' we in this

thread created before was...well...spamming... :P :blush:

but at this point, i don't care if this is spamming....

i just want to thank the wonderful, wonderful subbing team...

MUACKZ to all of you!!!!...God bless u people!

and Jess...that was a great MV...loved it!

ok..now that i've said it...mods...delete away... ;)

Guest reluctant_princess04

thanks d-addicts for the subs!! very much appreciate it!! keep up the good work!!! love yah!

Guest grrly

GOONG EPISODE 15 & 16 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 15:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir, yeohweping

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: jann, Jinnie*

QC/Editor: ay_link

Special thanks to Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations and romanizations.

Episode 16:

Main Translators: liquidfir, dizzified

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timer: J.lee

QC/Editor: ay_link

Special thank's to YEHRI, Huay & dorkette for the songs translations and romanizations.

:D

yey! finally!! thanks subbing team.

I hope this is not spamming but how do i view this? do i need a special program to view this?

thanks again!

Guest karlatan2003

Hi guys! I just wanted to say that the goong drama is awesome!

Can somebody upload the ep.6 low sub because it is inactive?

Thank you!

Guest xx-outsider-xx

yey! finally!! thanks subbing team.

I hope this is not spamming but how do i view this? do i need a special program to view this?

thanks again!

if you still have trouble with the sub, you can wait a little until i made the hardsub.

thx subbing team~

Guest Bebot

i love this, thank u so much!

that scene is probably top 5 of my faves. thanx for all the GOONG stuff u've made,

we appreciate it so much. that goes for everyone else too.

---now i'm saying goodnight because i'm off to watch with the SUBS!---

Bear, Shenny and all the subbers, thanx again from the bottom of me wee heart!

Salamat po.. *bow :D

I just love this series! I can't stop making stuff... It really makes me happy to make stuff for my fellow GOONGERS!! Fighting!

oh! here's another one! Any YUL CAMPERS Left? (*looks around) Don't be scared :D

Just did another version on the one that you like , but with Yul! I know you guys are still out there! I Hope you like my little tribute to our Pouty little devil! :D

Bigger Version:

yul002.jpg

yul003.jpg

Brooklyn: *waves and nag-otcho otcho :D Hi Ate!

Guest rose7969

thank you for the sub and the team.....

Just to share the soft spot of Shin in epi 17

He teach CG to drive

He allowed CG and her friend to drive to Yul party…It means he give CG freedom and some space.

He waited for CG at the appointment place.

He went to CG at once as CG arrived.

He opened the car door for CG friend. He used to ignore CG friend.

He eat from CG hand in front of his friend and ignore his ego…

The way he look and sort-of appreciate CG drawing.

Guest gebera

while waiting patiently for the preview of ep 19 & 20, just want to spend some time remembering the sweet moments. maybe most can agree that Shin is not a cold & icy person by nature, he is trained to be such. We can still see the two faces of him when he is alone with CG and carrying out his official duties as the Prince.

With CG, he is forever warm, (at least to me), didn't have to hide; often got off guard by CG's behaviour and that's why he is so mad. He just didn't know what & how to do with her; but he can manage other situations well..... look at the instances when he was being thrown with bad eggs, facing the evil hot-toot, rejection from the wedding proposal, handling the press.....

some of my fav moments:-

- brought some candies for CG while she was working hard for the BIG day;

- felt her pain when he witnessed her teary eyes cos she missed home and decided that she could go home freely once a month

- made plans for her parents to visit her in the palace when she cant go home

- obviously sorry for the nasty remarks made on her for marrying him cos of money, hence wanted to watch the drama she mentioned even though he didn't like it

- deep down in his heart had listened to her and tried to accomodate her in every way

- was cautious when he spoke to Hyorin on the phone though he denied it

- slowly warming up to her

- saying sorry to her

--------- so many so many more and i just cant go on....

whatever the ending is, gist of the drama is, guys & gals, please open up your hearts to your loved ones. love with a open heart, open eyes and open arms..... hope that shin & CG had taught us this

Guest Telly

hehehe before i leave, here's something really cute =)

seat1tv.gif

cheechee, yeah, shin has a big mouth =p

goodnight/morning/afternoon goong-lies <3

p.s. here's a new picture from behind-the-scenes =)

b8aebac0a4bbaaaaa4pk.jpg

seems like chae gyung's house/neighbourhood to me =D

Archived