[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

^ Backlogging means checking the previous pages. It is always recommended for info and pics.

It was a picture of Shin and Chae holding hands even while talking to the PD, they were still hand in hand...

My fave piccie!

For now.

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Telly

hehe, there are 110+ something members, but it's so silent =p

is everyone waiting for the episode 19 preview pictures/video clip?

hehe i doubt they're going to come out anytime soon; MBC is torturing us =D

is everyone waiting for the episode 19 preview pictures/video clip?

hehe i doubt they're going to come out anytime soon; MBC is torturing us =D

Gaaaah, Telly!!! I think the PDs know exactly how to play with our minds.. They are driving us nuts every single week.. especially around Tue,Wed and Thu.... I'm rewatching the previous episodes.. over and over again.. of course, while checking this thread once in a while :D

By the way, maybe it's just me.. but my most favorite Shin's line is on episode 11, when he's sitting beside sickly CG and said "What do I have to do to make you eat? What do I have to do?"......... To me, it shows his regrets and his affection, as he slowly surrendered his prideful self :tears:

Ooh ooh ooh, before I forgot.. Jess, I AM LOVIN' YOUR PARROT MV.. O my, it really captures all the best moments between Shin-CG-Yul.. I also like how all the scenes flow with the songs.. Great job!! :)

EDIT: Helloowww Rierie!!

Guest Andriana365

It feels like a really long time since i last post a message to this forum site. I just started watching Goong and so far i am loving it. I have been spending the last couple of days reading hundreds of pages and i must agree this page is going really fast. Anyway it was great reading everyone comment on this serie and i really hope the ending is what we all hope it to be.. :D

GOONG EPISODE 15 & 16 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 15:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir, yeohweping

Spot Translator: yeohweping

Timers: jann, Jinnie*

QC/Editor: ay_link

Special thanks to Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations and romanizations.

Episode 16:

Main Translators: liquidfir, dizzified

Timer: J.lee

Special thank's to YEHRI, Huay & dorkette for the songs translations and romanizations.

:D

Guest echoRy

let me be the first to say thank u!!!

:excl: Thank u :excl:

for 15

Main Translators: snoopy, Bear(liquidfir), yeohweping

& Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations.

for 16

Main Translators: Bear/liquidfir, dizzified

& YEHRI, Huay & dorkette for the songs translations and romanizations.

THANK U THANK U THANK U subbers *bow*

photo25611no832818pz.jpg

heart1zm.gif

imbc

Guest samgirl

so in the drama the money missing from SHIns account is used to create CG own personal space? is that right?

talking about favorite lines...

i think mine was when CG asked shin if he really would be bored w/o her and he replied "EMPTY"

i hope too that shin does propose but i agree that a baby does not fit the sequence yet in this story.

so are they foregoing the thrilling world beneath the bubbles?

Guest V A L XD

GOONG EPISODE 15 & 16 SUBS

CREDITS:

Episode 15:

Main Translators: snoopy, liquidfir, yeohweping

Special thanks to Yehri & theedqueen for the song translations and romanizations.

Episode 16:

Main Translators: liquidfir, dizzified

Special thank's to YEHRI, Huay & dorkette for the songs translations and romanizations.

:D

YEAH! Thanks subber teams! lol! I'll be watching it all night now! haha

Guest Telly

nyehehehe, now all the silent readers are going to come out and say thank you =)

THANK YOU SUBBING TEAM! THANK YOU SHENNY!

i love you all from the bottom of my telly-fied heart <3

and since my above post may or may not be considered as spam; here's a little gift =D

i66eg.jpg

hehehe, it looks like shin goong has abandoned dearest albert for a green bottle, eh? =p

Guest DallasE

Jess , thanks for the latest MV.

Telly, love you for the reuploads of the Happy Time NG

Ririe, I'll send you a PM. Me bad!!! A Thousand apologies and million hugzzzzzzzzzz

Shenny & the subbing team, a BIG THANK YOU for the wonderful work.

Such a cute pic!!! Love them both...

sc17.jpg

An enlarged version of the first real pic between JJH & YEH that rocks our world!!

perfect.jpg

cutie.jpg

plushie.jpg

shinyul.jpg

Aren't they sweet??!!! *Melts*

shinchae.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest Bebot

My new MV for "Parrot", request from Beautifulxmess fufilled.

Don't mind the messiness...WMM hates me!!! It took me all weekend...and I'm not satisfied with it so I'll make a new one later this week. Stay tuned!

"Parrot" by HowL

http://s12.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=0HP4CS2...GI2LL68SQWCDK2B

Mirror:

http://s4.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=3LX6AG7NC4EQI0RNYN7ZF1L244

Hello Everyone!

Jess, just finish watching your lastest MV..OMg! I Love it! You included all of my favorite scenes in Goong! Totally capture the LOVE! That last kiss was HHHOOOTTTT!! I keep watching and watching it over and over... :wub:

Hi! Telly! You're right! I've notice that it's been so quiet here after Episode 18 ( A.K.A. Slap/Super HOT kiss between Cg and Shin).. Like everyone else, I'm just nervous of what's going to happened next.. there's a lot of speculations of what's going to happen but nobody's really sure... so it's really a waiting game.. I usually wait until the series done w/subs before I start watching it so that I there's no waiting, but this series is just an exception for me.. it won't happen again... :D it's very hard and distracting and It's driving me crazy! :crazy:

I made more Goong stuff just to keep myself busy... it's Silly!! :D I just needed to distract myself!see.jpg

unforgettable.jpg

kiss_avatar.jpg

Smaller/banner version:

see2.jpg

unforgettable2.jpg

kiss_avatar02.jpg

Enjoy! Feel free to use it if you want! :D

[edit] OMG! Subs!!! Thank you!

Guest IbeKT

Thank you for the subs, I am going to procrastinate by watching ep 15 and 16 after I finish downloading the hw versions. YES!

Archived