[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

hmmm... interesting to know how the manhwa goes, however, if they include the stuff about the fire, then there's no way to conclude the stuff that's been going on with Yul's mom, who's going to be the king, etc. etc. Since they had originally planned for only 20 episodes, at what point would the actually be ABLE to start making such huge motifications to the script? Supposedly the last 4 episodes are meant to be a bridge between this season and the next, and next season is about their college days??? I assume that means some of the political stuff would have been resolved already?

I dunno, I kind of thought that they weren't going to do the whole fire thing since they inserted the scandal with Hyorin in Thailand, but time will tell...

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest echoRy

Thanx for this, it's never been posted. i love the part where

YEH managed to kick JJH out of the bed and he looked embarrased :D

Bear- i like that heaven n hell scenerious!

let's pray for heaven on ep 24, and for the PD's to let them confess their love

to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest helenou

hahha i just read a post posted in the chinese forum..

epi 23 - heaven

cg missed hom and shin allowed her to go home.. both of them kissed on the streets

epi 24 - heaven OR HELL?

if it's heaven.. shin will say I LOVE U during the press conference. then some nice ending.

if it's hell.. when shin says he loves her.. cg will mention the divorce. then END.

============================

This is just a prediction of what MAY happen according to the manga.. i thought it was quite interesting

these "predictions" are very close to the manga, with the fire, the press conf and so on .... i really dont know what the PD are planning to do ..... it drives me crazy :wacko:

ok, if it's true, i mean this, PD are going to play with us again !!! ><

BUT the 24th epi is hell ......... OMG i dont know what i am going to do !!!!!!

im going to kill myself, after bombing MBC headquarters !!!! :ph34r::lol:

anyone is coming with me?????? loooool

Guest linatan

hahha i just read a post posted in the chinese forum..

according to the days.. normally wed is heaven epis and thurs are HELL epis.

so here is WHAT she predict will happen

THIS IS JUST a prediction.

epi 19- heaven

Cg saids she want to have a divorce. Runs away with her friends to eat in the diner just like what happen in the manga.. Shin comes after her and tells her in the car that he is not going to let her go...

epi20- hell

A fire started. Shin is suspected. yul tells cg something and cg doesnt believe shin...

epi 21 - heaven

shin was taken away for investigation and cg missed him. when she got to see him, she finally belived that shin didnt set the fire. and both of them are brought away for further investigation

epi 22 - hell

shin overheard yul telling cg.. there is only one chance to leave the palace..if she doesnt do it now there will not be another chance again. Cg promised to mention the divorce in the press conference.

epi 23 - heaven

cg missed hom and shin allowed her to go home.. both of them kissed on the streets

epi 24 - heaven OR HELL?

if it's heaven.. shin will say I LOVE U during the press conference. then some nice ending.

if it's hell.. when shin says he loves her.. cg will mention the divorce. then END.

This is just a prediction of what MAY happen according to the manga.. i thought it was quite interesting

thanks liquifir for translating it. If the story line is reali like tat i wont have sleepless nite anymore at least i noe tat both of them wont hurt each otehr so much and for the epsd 24, i hope it is heaven although it's on THurs....hopefully got football match or anything so that the epsd will be carry forward to the wed or the next wed..so it will be heaven :rolleyes::D:P

but this is far away from the prediction regarding the letter by the late KING...oh my god...which one will PD follow??

btw I think PD follow quite closely with the manga, so hopefully he will keep follow the manga till the end..prayyy :(<_<:rolleyes:

rebby..thank for ur MV...i love the song as well..

Anyone cares to translate the following?

especially the last sentence??

i think it's about Epi.19, 20.... and something love??

"신군 밥 먹자 응? 밥밥 디라라~"

난데없는 채경의 애드립에 촬영장은 웃음바다!

그대로 OK! 사인이 떨어지고 강릉 촬영은 모두 마무리 되었습니다.

마지막에 홀로 크레인에 올라있는 촬영감독님의 사진은 왠 거냐구요?

저녁식사로 스탭들에게 맛있는 회를 사주신데 대한 보너스 컷 되겠숨다. ^__^

자~ 이렇게 또 궁지기의 밀월이야기도 마무리 되었습니다.

짓눈개비에 흐린 날씨로 사진 상태가 다소 좋지 않아 아쉽지만.

현장감을 고스란히 전하고자 많은 사진을 올려보았습니다.

이번주 <궁> 19,20회도 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다~

credit: imbc

CAN SOME ONE translate this?

Thanx for this, it's never been posted. i love the part where

YEH managed to kick JJH out of the bed and he looked embarrased :D

Bear- i like that heaven n hell scenerious!

let's pray for heaven on ep 24, and for the PD's to let them confess their love

to each other!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and i think JJh and EH is getting closer nOW.. after like 18 epis of filmin.. -.-

but better late than never right? u look at the Behind the scenes before epi 16 and u compare the behind the scenes after epi 16.. the difference in attitude.. mY GOSH it's HUGE.. i LOVE the latest epi 18 behind the scenes.. it was like WOAH.. MAJOR flirting there!! i love it when my fav on scene couple has the probability of becomin a real off scene couple... and YEH calls JJH OPPA. lOlx.. and also.. DIDnt JJh once mention in an interview that his type is something like YEH? bubbly and cute?

yeah!! i think it's quite cute too..!!

that's why i posted it and it does make sense..ok i have korean tuition tmr.. see ya peepz tmr!

SHIN AND CG FOREVER!! i hope the PDs dun screw it up

Thanks for giving the link to this NG clip. yup, havent seen it b4. I converted it to an avi file. It has NGs for a few episodes, but mostly 7 & 9, so I named it this way:

Gung Ep 7&9 NG.avi

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WR1ELI...MW1J8IO74DK3QHG

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjdpli

Going to sleep...bye~~

woah... thanks zinc!!!

its so funny!! i'm trying not to laugh out too loudly at this hour.. its 2.20am here... just saw the PD jumping onto Shin the koala way... :lol:

is JJH imitating YEH or what... the way he 'shake' his body at the piano :sweatingbullets:

i'm going to bed too... nite everyone!!

** edit **

amanda, i think they got closer after the beach trip :lol:

i want them to be a real couple!!! :lol::P

these "predictions" are very close to the manga, with the fire, the press conf and so on .... i really dont know what the PD are planning to do ..... it drives me crazy :wacko:

ok, if it's true, i mean this, PD are going to play with us again !!! ><

BUT the 24th epi is hell ......... OMG i dont know what i am going to do !!!!!!

im going to kill myself, after bombing MBC headquarters !!!! :ph34r::lol:

anyone is coming with me?????? loooool

MEMEMEMEM!! if that happens i will like join u in the plane.. we will bomb them together.. no worries

and i think the PDS are gonna play with us again in the coming episodes. :blink::ph34r:

ok gone bye peepz

20060311144023.662.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/edition/drama/2.../v11990557.html

This is a news article about how "hye-myung" shin's sister is the only who knows the ending to the drama. It's possible that the ending will be a happy ending with Hye-myung Princess becoming the empress/queen while letting both Shin and Yul free from the Royal responsibility.

This is a warning that ALL PREDICTIONS ARE ONLY PREDICTIONS, including this one, so please don't get worked up about unofficial things. It's just for fun, right? :)

Guest echoRy

i'm going to bed too... nite everyone!!

** edit **

amanda, i think they got closer after the beach trip :lol:

i want them to be a real couple!!! :lol::P

ME TOO!!!

gnight Rebby & Bear <33333!!!

cast9zo.jpg

the other pic was :wacko: so i changed it!

imbc

i hope the "divorce" thing is not real!!!

ya, really, that's the other thing from the manhwa that they haven't included much in the drama, all the talk about getting divorced! seems like in the manhwa CG is more determined to get divorced from Shin than she is in the drama, but I've only read some of the books, so, I could be mistaken.

Guest DallasE

I have been seeing for days lopsided pics of the HOT kissing scene at the end of eppy 18.

My dense brain didn't grab why they were doing such until I finally figured it out today.

It shows how we are all hankering for a geniune heart to heart, passionate kiss between

Shin & CG to come our way soon!

It's hell on us when they have major misunderstanding.

Kiss and make up soon, you hear??!

BCB3B7B9C0D3.jpg

BDC5C3A4B7B4BAEA.jpg

All credits to miclub

I've uploaded another three MVs to share. I especially love the one on ChaeGyung.

The mournful tune will make you bawl...................

Credits to the original authors

Download MV on ChaeGyung

Mirror

Download MV on ChaeGyung

Download MV on Shin Goon

Mirror

Download MV on Shin Goon

Download MV on ShinChae.I believe

Guest Isabella_Rhapsody

Hi, I am new here :D ...actually, I have been a silent reader all this time because I am afraid that something wrong will happen if I post something... :P . However, I decided to begin to post because I saw all the people in this thread are really great and welcome :D . I just want to say : Thanks a lot for all the people who contribute in providing the link for every episode, ng, and many more. I really don't know what to say about all of you, all of you are so generous. At last, I want to ask something that I am really curious about. If it is true that Yul is King's son (Recently King) from Yul's mom (Ho-Toot2 as all of you called it), why Yul and Shin have the same age? Thanks. :)

^ If that's the case, then yul and shin have the same father with different moms. So it's possible to be of the same age.

Hi Girlsssss ^^

*I see Amanda, Rebby, Dee, theedqueen *waves*

All the discussions about the ending (especially from the chinese forum) are quite interesting.

But I think I'm gonna give my brain a rest, and not to think about the ending for now on.

Let's still have faith on the PD, and prepare ourselves for the bumpy roads ahead :D

We still have 6 more episodes to go, so perhaps all the "I'm sorry... I love you..." parts wouldn't come that soon, yet.

Pikachu pointed out some interesting observation about the 'sunrise' when CG asked for it at the end of ep15. I enjoy reading those thoughts, coz it gives special 'additions' to the drama itself and make it more enjoyable. Also, thanks to donilpark for pointing it out about how Hwang In-Roi PD is famous to use these so-called "dramatization" technique and also "symbolism" in his dramas.

It clears up so much about how come we've seen many symbolisms being used in previous episodes. ^^

Speaking of symbolism, I found another one while I was editing the subs.

Came across the lyrics of "Perhaps Love" once more time, even though I've listened to this song a gazillion times already now (which I'm sure, most of you also love the song).

We've heard the song so many million times before, but have we really realized the meaning behind the lyrics in this song? Try it... they're amazingly written. (not just romantic, but ahem... I'll try to explain my point below hehe)

Here's for example:

"Even if I try to explain my heart.

The only way you would know is if you had my heart."

This part goes perfectly to describe how Shin feels, since this is the theme song for both of them (Shin & CG).

I was like, "wow. It really does happen like that."

With so many misunderstandings among them, even if Shin tries to explain himself to CG (we saw it in beginning of eppie 15 before the sweet hug scene), it will be really hard to know Shin's heart unless the heart itself. Even Shin is having a "heart" time to understand his own heart (he denied it for a while there...)

and, yes... the symbolism is used here too, even the song says it. :D

And with this in mind, I should say to whoever came up with the song-lyrics and the melody of this song are truly, musical genius.

Not only did he/she came up with the lyrics, but he/she must have learnt more about the two characters *bow* B):D

{edited:}

lala, thank you for the pic... :) HaeMyung Gongju is so pretty ^^

For a sec there, I thought she really looks like Lee BoYoung :unsure:

Dee.... *huggles* Love those two piccies.... yes yes, they should kiss and make-up soon!

or heck,.... I'd even settle for some sweet 'squarrels' between them also :D

Those are really beautiful piece of artwork... *admire*

Goong fans never cease to amaze me with their arts. Fantamazingticbolous! hehe :D

Guest aznchocol8luver

20060311144023.662.0.jpg

http://news.media.daum.net/edition/drama/2.../v11990557.html

This is a news article about how "hye-myung" shin's sister is the only who knows the ending to the drama. It's possible that the ending will be a happy ending with Hye-myung Princess becoming the empress/queen while letting both Shin and Yul free from the Royal responsibility.

This is a warning that ALL PREDICTIONS ARE ONLY PREDICTIONS, including this one, so please don't get worked up about unofficial things. It's just for fun, right? :)

tatz acutally a lot better!! i like it tat way!!!~ i mean i luv his sister.. so understanding n nice.. n pretty!~~~

n than there's no competition between Yul n Shin.. buh if they aren't in the royal responsibility.. than wouldn't Shin n Chae kyung not b married.? or still continues to b married.. i hope CONTINUES!!!

Guest echoRy

"Even if I try to explain my heart.

The only way you would know is if you had my heart."

oh that's beautiful.

i love it when the theme songs for lovers fit their story just right.

it just makes it the more heartfelt.

ChaeShin's journey is taking a wee bit long, but it'll make it the more

satisfying when we get a great ending...hopefully *on knees praying*

and Shenny..."Fantamazingticbolous"...is my new word!

lolxxxooo

Guest cilik

epi 24 - heaven OR HELL?

Actually, I couldn't sleep last night and ended up thinking the possible endings the PDs may give us.

And this ^ prediction that Amanda saw in the Chinese forum definitely crossed my mind (and the thought of the not-so-happy ending version made it even harder for me to fall asleep :sweatingbullets:).

And if the PDs really do decide to test our patience by throwing in an open-ended finale for season 1, I thought the banishment to Chang Deok palace (spelling??) could also be a possibility for the ending. Again, this is MY own prediction; my imagination running wild from all the stress Goong PDs have been causing me <_< .

Pika, you finally got a chance to bring up the symbolic sunrise thingie! :P

Hi everyone!

Guest SukarDrops

ahhhh goong :rolleyes: gooodie goodie goong :rolleyes: well me I think the divorce is gonna pop up but they wont get it....maybe a little split for 2 episodes but not a divorce..MAYBE shin will puch yul again :sweatingbullets: for even thinking he can tell his wife to divorce him <_< hmmm suits him right.... gooooooo shin.....(and yul to :ph34r: )

Archived