[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest hsinyi069

Photos to share~~

vfe.jpg

CA6XPX8M.jpg

is it the PD? it looks like everyone in the team is having a photo-pillow~

photo_256_1_1_no_7946_1.jpg

Q... why are the ladys standing whle they are all sitting?? anyone noticed??

CAQUVRDC.jpg

CAGPGP4B.jpg

CAD6F39U.jpg

honestly speaking.. it doesn' look too yummy...

CA056VGT.jpg

The crews

photo_256_1_1_no_7874_1.gif

it's really cute~ the MSN conversation b/t CGand Shin... so lovely!! ha ha

CG: Shin Goon, where are you now?

Shin: School

Shin: Where are you?

CG: In the Palace, are you busy today?

Shin: Nope, hold on

CG: Prince (?), Come back soon~ I miss Shin Goon

Shin: Um

CG: Che~ -.-

Shin: Me, too! I Miss You.

hee hee hee~~

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Pikachu

I don't understand how in one episode, CG and Shin can be all happy and comfortable together and having fun on the beach/honeymoon, and then less than 1/2 an episode later it's like all those scenes are a dream. It seems like the PDs just throw in these scenes randomly. It was adorable watching them on the beach, but I do remember thinking "when did they become so comfortable with each other???" It didn't make sense to me, like it seemed like it was timed wrong.

XDD I actually had a theory about this and I was going to post it when they were discussing symbolism a few pages back but didn't have the chance.

Anyway, in the end of episode 15 Shin asked Chae Gyeong if she watned to see the sunrise since she hasn't seen one so in episode 16 they had a trip to the i can't read to see this sunrise, but at the end of the trip they weren't able to see it at all.

If the PD really like using symbolism... maybe the sunrise is also one of the symbols he is using for their relationship? Sunrise symbolizes resurrection/revival...

Maybe in that trip on the beach it was sort of saying that both SHin and Chae Gyeong are looking for that "sunrise" that revival in their relationship, but ended up not seeing it.. since it was covered with clouds. Shin later on promised that they will come again next time to see it.

The clouds here covering the sunrise may mirror the obstacles they still have to go through in their relationship, before they reach a new beginning. With Shin promising to come back is sort of like a commitment/promise that they'll work hard to see this "sunrise", their new beginning?

XD Then afterthat first few minutes. We sort of see all hell break lose... :3 Beginning of their obstacles? XDDD

Hey all ~~ I was thinking the second season might be another couple? Well taht's what I hope it is...cuz it would be crazy fustrating to watch Shin and CG not get together after so many episodes...they should get together in this episode...and then have like Yul and Kang Yeon, or something hehe..and have little cute SHin + CG scenes on the sides...

Hey BTW does anyone have the NG Clips of the kiss? Or know where i can find it? =] Thankies!

Guest vengeance

samgirl, TVant is a FREE service. You just need to download the programme for it first.

All credits to LAPAMPAM

AISH...................

18_717.jpg

:P .. Jus noticed something interesting: why is CG's friend holding so tightly to the other gal's waist???

Guest misss

Maybe in that trip on the beach it was sort of saying that both SHin and Chae Gyeong are looking for that "sunrise" that revival in their relationship, but ended up not seeing it.. since it was covered with clouds. Shin later on promised that they will come again next time to see it.

The clouds here covering the sunrise may mirror the obstacles they still have to go through in their relationship, before they reach a new beginning. With Shin promising to come back is sort of like a commitment/promise that they'll work hard to see this "sunrise", their new beginning?

I'm agree with you. I thought the same thing when I see that scene. Now they have to face obstacles and when they'll see the "sunrise" they will be happy together. :)

NGs (12 March 2006) - LQ

I believe there's a second part to this. I've just finished downloading it but I haven't got the time to reupload as it's past midnight and I need to sleep.

*edit* It's either a second part to this or a different one with the same date.

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=370UTD1...5K21SFBX8IJMGX4

This is the one which somebody mentioned before. The one where the pillar shook. :lol:

Thanks for the upload.

:lol: The pillar shaken and Shin nearly being strangle.... :P

Another reup for the above NG

http://www.filelodge.com/files/room13/3200...28060312%29.wmv

Thanks DallasE for all the beach scene cap....I love it so much!

Particularly this cap

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b194/rai...142179425_1.jpg

They shld shown this up.....I bet there be lot of sweetness how CG asking Shin for the coat :D

I think I'm just going to pretend that all the honeymoon scenes NEVER happened since the main characters are acting like they didn't. Ghrr...

Guest Daiquiri

This is definitely one of my favorite dramas. There are so many memorable parts. I'm almost sad that this season is almost over. I can't wait for the sequel.

Guest hsinyi069

Anyone cares to translate the following?

especially the last sentence??

i think it's about Epi.19, 20.... and something love??

"신군 밥 먹자 응? 밥밥 디라라~"

난데없는 채경의 애드립에 촬영장은 웃음바다!

그대로 OK! 사인이 떨어지고 강릉 촬영은 모두 마무리 되었습니다.

마지막에 홀로 크레인에 올라있는 촬영감독님의 사진은 왠 거냐구요?

저녁식사로 스탭들에게 맛있는 회를 사주신데 대한 보너스 컷 되겠숨다. ^__^

자~ 이렇게 또 궁지기의 밀월이야기도 마무리 되었습니다.

짓눈개비에 흐린 날씨로 사진 상태가 다소 좋지 않아 아쉽지만.

현장감을 고스란히 전하고자 많은 사진을 올려보았습니다.

이번주 <궁> 19,20회도 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다~

credit: imbc

I love the start of Ep. 16 they were so sweet. I hope that there will more of that in the end. And my wish will be for a Shin/CG happy ending. NOt some cop out ending that would really be a shame.

Some one was asking for the goong family photo is this the one? goongfamilypic.jpg I don't remember where I got the pic from . Thanks to whoever uploaded sorry for not giving proper credit.

Guest jihunny79

Goong Epi 17 HQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/pj0qky

Goong Epi 18 HQ

http://www.sendspace.com/file/tsul63

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Sorry for not providing mirrors nor collect the links anymore. Feeling disheartened after the links are stolen without credits. :fury:

Anyway, thanks to Lena for first providing the HQs for download. :D Ahh... Can't join the convo as I am still stuck at Episode 14. :sweatingbullets: >avoiding spoilers<

Cheers y'all!

粗略统计,以上的表彩律单独对手戏3场,彩律信1场,四人一齐一场

最后最重要,我们都估对了,彩京和孝琳有一场两人戏,大概就是排解误会吧,大家看前边有23-1那一排

regardin that pic of the script taken right?

accordin to the chinese web..

CG has 3 scenes with yul..

cg has 1 scene with shin

hr cg shin and yul has a scene together

hr and cg has a scene together.. probably hyorin is going to explain all the misunderstandings between them

Guest echoRy

DEE- all the PICS, they're great. thanx, i saves most of them

...my comp's gonna burst :D

and i love that pillow, they should make an official one too lolxxxooo just go for broke!

rose- :D u got a point there.

PIKA- u said it! i was going to rant on how much Yul goon has actually

hurt Chae a lot in subtle and quiet ways, but i don't have to now.

mei- thank u for the NG vid.

mmmlove- sweetie watched ur vid, it's bootipool!

~~~i guess mbc caught on how much fans loved ep 16! i've never seen more

official pics released of an episode, they even included official BTS ones~~~

does anybody have the clip from this site. it seems to be ngs but i don't think its any of the ones that were posted on this thread. it has like clips of the ngs with "Prince William" amongst other things.

click here

Thanks for giving the link to this NG clip. yup, havent seen it b4. I converted it to an avi file. It has NGs for a few episodes, but mostly 7 & 9, so I named it this way:

Gung Ep 7&9 NG.avi

http://s13.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1WR1ELI...MW1J8IO74DK3QHG

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vjdpli

Going to sleep...bye~~

hahha i just read a post posted in the chinese forum..

按一周地狱一周天堂一集地狱一集天堂规律性

19集天堂

然后CJ会被第一次洗说离婚吧~

在学校独自跑掉

和朋友化妆出去和他们吃饭并且说要离婚,结果信跟过来找到她,把她带回宫上车说自己不想让他走

20集地狱

放火,信被诬蔑,CJ听从律的一句话不相信他.以为他放火

21集天堂

信被带走调查,CJ想见他,最终见到他相信他,两人因为放火事件影响搬入别的地方

22集地狱

信听见了律对CJ说逃出宫的机会只有一次,如果不利用就晚了

CJ答应在公开场合会提出离婚

23天堂

CJ想回家,信答应他,而后去找她,两个人街吻

24集

如果是天堂

就是接受采访信说出我爱你为结束

如果是地狱

就是信说出我爱你,以CJ说我要离婚为结束

大体在漫画发展基础上应该就是这样吧

according to the days.. normally wed is heaven epis and thurs are HELL epis.

so here is WHAT she predict will happen

THIS IS JUST a prediction.

epi 19- heaven

Cg saids she want to have a divorce. Runs away with her friends to eat in the diner just like what happen in the manga.. Shin comes after her and tells her in the car that he is not going to let her go...

epi20- hell

A fire started. Shin is suspected. yul tells cg something and cg doesnt believe shin...

epi 21 - heaven

shin was taken away for investigation and cg missed him. when she got to see him, she finally belived that shin didnt set the fire. and both of them are brought away for further investigation

epi 22 - hell

shin overheard yul telling cg.. there is only one chance to leave the palace..if she doesnt do it now there will not be another chance again. Cg promised to mention the divorce in the press conference.

epi 23 - heaven

cg missed hom and shin allowed her to go home.. both of them kissed on the streets

epi 24 - heaven OR HELL?

if it's heaven.. shin will say I LOVE U during the press conference. then some nice ending.

if it's hell.. when shin says he loves her.. cg will mention the divorce. then END.

============================

This is just a prediction of what MAY happen according to the manga.. i thought it was quite interesting

Archived