[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

OMGGGGGGGGGgg realli? i am so dyin here.. seriously...

they shld photocopy the whole script and give it all to us/ -.-

i am dying...

BUT i bet YUL"S MUM IS going to bLOW her top!

hehe!!! That would be great just after photocopy it you must translate in english for all non korean fans of goong and we would publish it worldwide don't worry in the philippines piracy is not a crime!!! :P JOKE! But I think the next episode would be more intense because we can see the kiss and the confrontation scene between Shin and Yul....

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Meiling

I think shin and cg will end up together just like d taiwanese drama "meteor garden". d PDs won't be so unethical one. Otherwise, I'll boycott d 2nd series.

warning PDs, think properly before u "act"!!

Don't break our hearts.

I think its CG in d driver's seat and Yul cuz when shin was teaching CG how to drive, I realise from d back of d car, I can only see shin's head and not CG cuz he's taller.

Guest lavenderorchid

OMG.Nooo.Seriously we have a lot of problem and conflict already in Goong and now saying that CG cheat on Shin.Hopefully the pd won't end the season this way.About the suggestion of photocopy the scripts is a good idea but I need someone to translate since I dun understand korean. Anyway someone should steal the scripts and maybe we could demand a change if the ending for the season is sucks.

DallasE, that gif of Shin and Yul, OMG, it's SOOO adorable! is that from one of the BTS? I must have missed it...

NEway, if there's a big scandal involving Yul and CG, imagine what kind of a wrench that will throw into the MO-TOOT's plans! Plus, since I haven't seen the subs yet and no one's into translated the political parts, I don't know... it SEEMS like Yul might have some plans that don't include his mom, like he's going behind her back and doing stuff, making other allies, is that right???

Guest tklovex3

if CG cheats on SHIN im gonna HATE HER!

shinnniee is this amazing creature who's so frickin HAWT and he loves her so much... and if she cheats on him... i will pounce her & steal shin away! muhahaha

LOL

Guest fancy

I'm a chinese. Many chinese all love this drama very much. I am expecting it will have a happy ending. I love shine & cg!

Guest Moonlit-Night

hello goonger ... this is my first time posting here ... and just have to say i never seen a goong thread as big as this one ... and thanks for all the information and translation here :D

i downloaded the YEH, JJH, KJH - shooting goong palace drama yesterday and uploaded it for those who missed it ... i know it's been posted before though .. :P

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FQJM1C...G51WIYCFAXWY8K4

Anyway someone should steal the scripts and maybe we could demand a change if the ending for the season is sucks.

Good idea!!! Just like what happend in MG1... I heard that the original setup is that Shan Cai would end up with Lei but fans of the drama demand a change in the ending or else they would boycott the drama that's why Shan Cai end up with Dao Ming Zi... I hope really the PDs would end Goong in Shin-ChaeGyung couple....

Guest lavenderorchid

I'm a chinese. Many chinese all love this drama very much. I am expecting it will have a happy ending. I love shine & cg!

I'm a chinese too and I believe not just chinese love this drama but other races too who love and support this drama especially we Goongers. In fact the whole world pplwho enjoy k-drama will love this drama.Hopefully the PD done their jobs well and don't dissapoint us. :unsure:

Guest DallasE

DallasE, that gif of Shin and Yul, OMG, it's SOOO adorable! is that from one of the BTS? I must have missed it...

mj07, it sure is cute, isn't it??

Is the BTS on the comeout ball for Shin & ChaeGyung in eppy 6. I've never seen this myself either.

Sweet BTS pics on the beach scene *gobbles them up*

photo_255_1_1_no_172_2.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_172_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_172_7.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_172_3.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_169_5.jpgphoto_255_1_1_no_170_1.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_169_2.jpg

1142178694_photo_255_1_1_no_171_3.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_170_3.jpg

photo_255_1_1_no_171_2.jpg

All credits to iMBC

Guest fancy

I'm a chinese too and I believe not just chinese love this drama but other races too who love and support this drama especially we Goongers. In fact the whole world pplwho enjoy k-drama will love this drama.Hopefully the PD done their jobs well and don't dissapoint us. :unsure:

I love <my girl> too. ^_^

Guest Pikachu

Honestly, I don't find Yul so bad. He hasn't done anything to rile CG. He was always there to comfort her when she was upset. Listen to her problems, take her to places to cheer up. And where has Shin been doing all this time?

She asks Shin to help her with her lessons and Shin says I gotta go to study now. Sometimes he is kind of sweet doing stuff behind her back for her. But, it seems when she needs him, he's not there for her.

Also, at least Yul doesn't force anything on CG. But Shin keeps forcing himself on her, so she smacks him all the time. Even though CG seems to love Shin, she seems to accept Yul more. Well, I hope in the end Yul will become King and Shin and CG leave the palace. Cuz I really don't see Shin fit to be the King. Yul seems more cool headed, even if he is jealous, he has control over it. But Shin keeps taking it out on CG. I don't like the way he treats her. Yul treats her with more respect.

XDD I think this has been argued so many times in this thread if you just look at the past 20 or so pages. But just clarifying that he may not have done anything to her physically but he does comfort her by telling her lies or things even he doesn't know the truth about. If you've read spot translations from the previous episode, you'd know Yul knows of Shin's feelings for Chae Gyeong (through Hyo Rin who admitted it to him) yet later on, when he and Chae Gyeong talks, he tells her otherwise, that Shin doesn't have feelings for her at all. Yul is just more careful with sugar coating his words, some of which are lies, to make it less painful to receive.

im shock to know that there'll be a season 2 for goong..and a short 4 episodes only!! imagine the drama ends with a cliffhanger and we gotta wait until next yr to know what is really gonna happen.... OMG.... me, too, dying the know whether shin & cg is gonna be together........ personally, i prefer shin & cg together....cos their love overcome obstacles & realise their love for each other, thats very precious........

XDDDDDD This has been answered a lot of times already.

The second season isn't only 4 episodes long. The extra 4 episodes everyone is hearing about is in the 1st season.

Season 1= 20 + 4 = 24

Season 2= maybe 20 episodes too?

Guest mei_yee_chan

NGs (12 March 2006) - LQ

I believe there's a second part to this. I've just finished downloading it but I haven't got the time to reupload as it's past midnight and I need to sleep.

*edit* It's either a second part to this or a different one with the same date.

http://s14.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=370UTD1...5K21SFBX8IJMGX4

This is the one which somebody mentioned before. The one where the pillar shook. :lol:

I don't understand how in one episode, CG and Shin can be all happy and comfortable together and having fun on the beach/honeymoon, and then less than 1/2 an episode later it's like all those scenes are a dream. It seems like the PDs just throw in these scenes randomly. It was adorable watching them on the beach, but I do remember thinking "when did they become so comfortable with each other???" It didn't make sense to me, like it seemed like it was timed wrong.

Guest mmmlove

GOONG MV - I'LL NEVER GO by ERIK SANTOS

My second mv for GOONG, the song reminded me of how SHIN trully feels toward Chae. I hope you guys like it!!

YOU TUBE - WATCH IT HERE

YOUSENDIT- DOWNLOAD HERE

MEGAUPLOAD - DOWNLOAD HERE

You would always ask me

Those words I say

And telling me what it means to me

Every single day

You always act this way

For how many times I told you

I love you

For this is all I know

II

Come to me and hold me

And you will see

The love i give

For you still hold the key

Repeat (*)

Chorus

I'll never go far away from you

Even the sky will tell you

That I need you so

For this is all I know

Repeat II

Repeat (*)

Repeat Chorus

Instrumental

Repeat chorus twice

(i'll never go, never go away)

(i'll never go away, never go)...

Guest lavenderorchid

I don't understand how in one episode, CG and Shin can be all happy and comfortable together and having fun on the beach/honeymoon, and then less than 1/2 an episode later it's like all those scenes are a dream. It seems like the PDs just throw in these scenes randomly. It was adorable watching them on the beach, but I do remember thinking "when did they become so comfortable with each other???" It didn't make sense to me, like it seemed like it was timed wrong.

I totally agree with you.It seems the PD are out of idea and just throw in scene randomly and the relationship between CG and Shin are always hot cold hot cold hot n cold........

They PD are killing us all with this.One minute they are lovey dovey and next fighting and how can they do not put in the preview for ep 19?Now we all have to wait till Wednesday to know what will happen.

hello goonger ... this is my first time posting here ... and just have to say i never seen a goong thread as big as this one ... and thanks for all the information and translation here :D

i downloaded the YEH, JJH, KJH - shooting goong palace drama yesterday and uploaded it for those who missed it ... i know it's been posted before though .. :P

http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2FQJM1C...G51WIYCFAXWY8K4

oh he**

i missed that aAGAIN for the 2nd time today...

can someone upload me and PM me?

:ph34r: PLS

thanks for the Ngs and the Pics

GOONG MV - I'LL NEVER GO by ERIK SANTOS

My second mv for GOONG, the song reminded me of how SHIN trully feels toward Chae. I hope you guys like it!!

woooww Nice song!!!! Thanks for the MV

Magandang kanta yan sis tamang tama anyway ala ba sa d-addicts ung MG1 at MG2 alam ko mern yan....

And also i just rewatch the SHIN SCREAMING SCENE i just realize he has a hanger to protect himself... It cracks me out!!!!

Archived