[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Hello Angeline dear! :) Don't worry, I go in and out of the thread, but I always come back!! :D

Hmmm. I can't remember the person who usually has HQ pics. *thinks hard* Is it Rebby?

HQ18 pics of Yul talking to CG? no... i don't hv them.. i'd stopped saving Yul's pics :P unless they are BTS :vicx:

i'll be back with some caps of the saliva exchange... :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lilcuteeguh

here's a new NEWS about YUL.

Actor Kim Jung-hoon, a former member of the male music group "UN," is expected to captivate the hearts of Japanese fans.

Kim, a former singer, has branched his career into acting, appearing in the popular MBC Wednesday-Thursday miniseries entitled

"Palace" (written by In Eun-ah and directed by Hwang In-roe). On the back of his newfound popularity as an actor, he has planned to expand his scope of activities both as a singer and actor in Japan.

An official from Kim's agency said on Mar. 10, "Kim Jung-hoon will engage in lively activities in Japan. He will concurrently act as a singer and actor. Currently, he will act in a TV drama, as well as record an album, in Japan after 'Palace' comes to an end."

Export contracts for "Palace" have been signed with China, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Thailand, the Philippines, and Vietnam. Negotiations are underway with Japan. If "Palace" begins airing in Asian countries, its actors and actresses, such as Kim, Yoon Eun-hye, Joo Ji-hoon and Song Ji-hyo, will likely make their name as new hallyu stars.

credit to: http://english.kbs.co.kr/

humnn.. so does that mean that YUL might not be in second season? cuz he might be busyy and it seems like his popularity had risen... yeah.. and i must agree with some of you that i think that he might be the new RAIN from Full House :] go Yul! i hope that he'll be in the second season.. and i mean.. he better be!! it would be no good if the same actors/actresses aren't in the second season.

whoa! after looking at the screencaps when shin kissed cg, i so want to watch it.. but too bad the subs aren't out yet :[.. i guess that i'm just gonna watch it without the subs, so addicting!

do u guys know where that i can download the NG or Behind The Scenes of this series? i know that this question might have been ask a thousand page before, but looking back at 1000 page is really a pain. i'm sorry to ask again.. can anyone tell me? (it would be great if u can pm me, since this thread is so hard to keep up.. it's so active! :]) thanks in advance...

Guest lilcuteeguh

i'm not sure, but if you want to watch it on the internet, you can go to www.youtube.com and type in goong and you will see a lot of episodes to watch. hope this helps! :]

Guest samgirl

^^ thanks =)

ive actually finished all those uploaded eps

and i have raw epd on my pc harharhar addicted to goong

so this is my first attempt to watch it live hopefully

reaallyyy anticipating ep 19!

Guest lilcuteeguh

me too.. i can't wait till the next episode it out, but it has to be till wednesday.. no!! that's too long, but if it ends early.. i would be sad too .. cuz then, i have to wait for another year, or a couple of months to see the sequal :]

AHH I wish I could understand episode 18..but I want to thank everyone who did translations =] And A HUGE THANKS to the subbing team..thanks for working so hard! =D

I hope they'll have a kissing where no one is forcing anyone...or I should say...Shin isn't forcing her...lol...But that scene was HOT!

Guest DallasE

samgirl, TVant is a FREE service. You just need to download the programme for it first.

anyone...? hq pics of yul talking to CG? ep. 18. pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeee.:D

0_25281792529.jpg

18_627.jpg

18_634.jpg

18_636.jpg

18_690.jpg

18_691.jpg

18_692.jpg

18_702.jpg

18_704.jpg

18_706.jpg

All credits to LAPAMPAM

AISH...................

18_711.jpg

18_714.jpg

18_717.jpg

18_718.jpg

18_723.jpg

18_726.jpg

18_742.jpg

18_749.jpg

18_750.jpg

18_752.jpg

All credits to LAPAMPAM

Caught in the Act by one highly JEALOUS Husband!!

Yes! Like many, I like to see a brooding, moody and tortured looking Shin. I'm a pervert!

But Joo JiHoon has a great smile and he looks ultra cute when he smiles too.

18_757.jpg

18_761.jpg

18_763.jpg

18_769.jpg

18_771.jpg

18_779.jpg

18_780.jpg

18_791.jpg

18_795.jpg

18_798.jpg

Guest DallasE

anybody have the kissing captions from episode 18???

hahaha

18_799.jpg

18_808.jpg

18_809.jpg

18_811.jpg

18_814.jpg

18_815.jpg

18_816.jpg

18_817.jpg

18_819.jpg

18_818.jpg

18_818.jpg

18_820.jpg

18_823.jpg

18_824.jpg

18_829.jpg

18_831_01.jpg

18_834.jpg

All credits to LAPAMPAM

Inlcude this sweet kiss to balance things out.

1142014552_B1E2BDC0C5B0BDBA.jpg

Guest precious04

Here you go, Manda-Panda, per your request....a ysi link of the clip !

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=293TT81...MK1XZEY7LWBCVV5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27YZRZKP

Credit: Rebby's clubbox

Size: 177 MB

Again, this is an old clip of Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, Joo Ji Hoon - Shooting Goong Palace Drama (111405 KMTV Entertainment News), i just re-up it, in case someone missed it :)

can someone please reupload please the ysi is blocked

thanks

Guest lilcuteeguh

omg!!! u guys are so awesome!! haha.. anymore screencaps or tranlatiosn with the screencaps? i love screencaps.. episode 18.. when anyone have time?!

Guest DallasE

Proof of Shin's irresistible smile

Caps from Eppy 16 after their beach honeymoon trip.

This is such a fuzzy warm sweet scene!!!

I just adored this too much! It was so cute how Shin immediately stop smiling and turned

to frown at his wife when she told him his face looked big!!

16.jpg

All credits to miclub

Guest zarina5382

Hi all..Sorry for the interruption...I wonder if someone here have the full version of song sing by Yul to CG..The one that he sing with the music from his cell phone...I don't mind wether it is clip or mp3...Please..Please :):)

Guest samgirl

okay rebby you got my heart beating fast again with those pics

oh myyy it really is HOT

JJH had to pull up YEH to meet his kisses because of the height difference

and the way he cradled her head throughout the kiss was soo hot!! aarrgghhh i wish its wed all ready!!

and i thought id never see a hotter kiss than my girl and devil with a kiss

i was sooo wrong!

Guest Bebot

Hi Everyone!

Been practicing Photoshop with Goong pictures! I made some banners... it's really a little simple 'cause i'm still learning how to do certain stuff.. so much to learn... Hope you guys like them! This series is so ADDICTIVE! :D GOONG FIGHTING!

Feel Free to use them!

For YUL Campers out there...

yul028lg.jpg

Some of My Favorite Moments:

beach0021aq.jpg

goong0029oz.jpg

jealousy20cl.jpg

momentsmall029wu.jpg

passion027bj.jpg

goongpanty25jo.jpg

jesus26za.jpg

:D

Guest TrainDriver

wah some of the pics are spoilers :D anyway i just finished watching ep 5 (yes i'm slow, but i only got 10gb dl limit). was funny how shin had nothing in his cd player.

Archived