[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest narutaru

Man Goong reminds me wayyy too much of Full House!!!

CG is right about Yul though. He tells her how he feels. She knows where she stands with him. Shin DOESN'T!!! AT ALL!! It makes me sooo angry!!! I want to slap him tooo!!!!!

Guest Meiling

how about the king got drunk and mistook shin's mom for yul's mom and got pregnant. yul's mom will go crazzzzzyyyyyyy. hahaha.

Guest narutaru

I have actually considered seriously the idea that they are brothers. I think that if that happens, that could be the end of seaason 1.

I think the guilt would be enough to drive people crazy, like Shin's parents and stuff.

I just want the rest of season 1 now. The end of ep 18 was just sooo dramatic!!!!!

Guest LYNNDAN84

fffffffffffffff. hyorin can't be sick. arghhhhhhh!!!!

If Hyorin is sick would Shin leave CG for her, If so I will Die.

Cool! I like this idea. Just like in Wedding-KBS drama, they all started from an arranged marriage but ended up dating while being legally as husband and wife :P

Day time---->Dating

Night time---->Husband and wife :P

I would love it if they end it like that, I mean at least Shin and CG end up with each other.

Guest popo_chan_xo

If Hyorin is sick would Shin leave CG for her, If so I will Die.

if hyorin is sick its gonna make goong kinda like almost all the other dramas cuz som 1 alwayz haz to die or get sick. well i agree wit the shin leaving cg and i hope it does NOT happen

anybody have the kissing captions from episode 18???

hahaha

HAHA. YESH. I FOUND THESE TWO EARLYIER..

c3c2211ai.jpg

photo25611no751713zd6hf.jpg

^ 1ST CAP CREDITS: LAPAMPAM

^ 2ND CAP CREDITS: SANTORINI

---------------------

I JUST GOT DONE WATCHING EPI 18. OMG...........OMG...........

I CANT BELIEVE IT. THIS FAR AND THEIR SOOO IN LOVE, BUT IN THE SAME TIME...I FEEL LIKE SHIN STILL HAVE SOO MUCH FEELINGS FOR HYORIN. *GOSH SHE ANNOYS ME SOMETIMES*

ANYWAYS. I CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT EPI. THIS EPI WAS GREAT . I WAS EXCITED TO SEE IT. I WAS SOO SUPRISE WHEN SHE DECIDED TO COME OUT FROM THE CLOSET. AHAHHA. ^^ BY HER LOOKS AND HER *DREAMS* IT WAS GREAT TO LAUGH. HEHE. THANKS AGAIN!

Guest karaoke

thnks telly&&angeline xD

I'm glad there's someone to help her :]

but . . . does kangin know that she's poor?

O.o Several times, kangin

dropped hyorin off at a big house . . .

was that really her house? since she talked through

the intercom . . . I dont understand any of this.

xP

Guest gglover

speaking of full house. I have a feeling that Shin's going to pull a Lee Young Jae and do the "honorable" thing by divorcing CG and free her from the confinement of Goong.

speaking of full house. I have a feeling that Shin's going to pull a Lee Young Jae and do the "honorable" thing by divorcing CG and free her from the confinement of Goong. Young Jae did that for Ji-eun in full house through a press conference. It is very possible that Shin might do that...

Guest uberquirkiness

thnks telly&&angeline xD

I'm glad there's someone to help her :]

but . . . does kangin know that she's poor?

O.o Several times, kangin

dropped hyorin off at a big house . . .

was that really her house? since she talked through

the intercom . . . I dont understand any of this.

xP

i think her mum did housecleaning at the big house.. anyone know where to get screen caps of ep. 18, when yul talks to cg before he kisses her?

eekkk..i'm getting pastel all over my keyboard...must keep it short.. :D

OMG. that screen caps got me so craving for epi 19.-.-

and telly... i think kanghyun is going to end up with that shin's fren. lOlx..

shin's fren : hi where do u stay. I live at Kang nan (the most exp property in korea)

irritating cg's fren with the mirror : i live at kang ___ it takes one hr and i can reach kang nan.

shin's fren : Do you know my dad?

shin's fren 2 : Hyong, what are u doing. ______ is looking for you

shin's fren : WHY.

shin's fren : Okay i will be right there.

shin's fren : Then see you. (he winked at her)

kanghyun : ...........................

Guest graciexbaby

does anybody have the clip from this site. it seems to be ngs but i don't think its any of the ones that were posted on this thread. it has like clips of the ngs with "Prince William" amongst other things.

click here

thanks.

Guest popo_chan_xo

bscap004.jpg

Doesn't this look like a love triangle or what. Anyone thinks so too?

Yoo hoo my download for ep 15 is done, gotta go watch the hugging scene and the rock scene XD!!! See u all tomorrow, (ready to back track 100+ pages :sweatingbullets: )

*Another page owned!!* YAY

srry but i dont really get wat a luv triangle is but isnt it funny--

|

|

cg-loves-shin-loves-yul-loves-cg < --------

Guest narutaru

More like

Yul loves Cg

Who loves Shin

Who loves her

However possible complication is...

CG loves Shin

Shin loves CG

Yul loves CG

CG ends up loving Yul too

Does that make sense?

Guest evy149

ANYONE has

http://www.megaupload.com/cn/?d=27YZRZKP

this video up on CB or YSI?

megaupload is killing. i have been tryin to download this for 3 hrs

Here you go, Manda-Panda, per your request....a ysi link of the clip !

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=293TT81...MK1XZEY7LWBCVV5

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=27YZRZKP

Credit: Rebby's clubbox

Size: 177 MB

Again, this is an old clip of Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon, Joo Ji Hoon - Shooting Goong Palace Drama (111405 KMTV Entertainment News), i just re-up it, in case someone missed it :)

does anybody have the clip from this site. it seems to be ngs but i don't think its any of the ones that were posted on this thread. it has like clips of the ngs with "Prince William" amongst other things.

click here

thanks.

I don't think this clip has been posted before.... (Not really sure.. but that's the first time I've seen it...)

based on that clip.... it's YEH who's got slap by JJH first... haha.. but YEH is still strong.. :lol: she was able to kick JJH off the bed... :lol::lol:

Guest Jaye_

My theory as to how they are going to have "open-ending" of this season is:

CG and Shin will stay together but after all the heartache Shin made CG go through, even with Shin's confession that he does love her, CG is going to ask Shin that they start fresh by being friends first and also they date like normal couple. Since their marriage was arranged marriage and they got married right away, they never had chance to date or get to know each other and that's why they have no trust between them.

This way, ending of this season is not exactly happy or sad ending but they have something to start with in next year's season.

If next year's season going to emphasize in the college life, I don't think they'll have baby yet.

What do you guys think about my theory? :rolleyes:

"MOM"

aarrrgghhh...but can't the PDs make something really cute n nice for the ending of season 1?? im really looking forward to something really cute...maybe something like the beach scene.,..that was lovely

Archived