[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest cilik

^ Well yeah, you're right. Maybe I am giving this a little bit too much thought :P

I guess my initial point was that I don't think the late king should be on the "to be blamed" list, whether or not he foresaw "the battle for the crown prince title" that ensued after his death. But I know that some people here, Jess included ;), are wondering the same thing I do.

Jess dear, me wants to see the clip when it's done. Can I, can I??? ^3^

EDIT: Jess, very true. Minus the misunderstanding, the fight, the struggling, and the slap, that particular cap makes it seem like it was the perfect kiss TT_TT *envious*.

Audrey, kekeke...yes I'm anon indeed. Been doing it for the last few days :P

hahahaha...peeK, thanks for translating it. Our Bingungmama is too funny :lol:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can someone spot translate the whole part when they were watching the video and when shin was trying to explain to his friends that it was a misunderstanding

Video Scene:

Kang In: What are you watching?

Jang Kyung: Let's just watch the tv (as in not CG's video).

Soon Young: Quiet down, will you?

Hee Soong: Bingung Mama wants to show us her self-directed 'Royal Chamber's Funny Romance' (I'm a bit iffy about the last part).

Jang Kyung: You're even funnier.

CG: Everybody watch carefully.

Soon Young: It's on!

CG: Who filmed this?

Kang Hyun: What's going on?

Kang Hyun: Didn't you say you filmed it? Why are you being broadcasted?

CG: I don't know.

*Shin walks in*

Shin: Yah!

Shin: You can't...!

*screams/laughs/frowns/conceals/hides*

Shin's friends: What is this?

Kang In: With a film like that, why did you get everybody to come out to watch?

Jang Kyung: The royal couple's sweet and tender moments...

Jang Kyung: We've all witnessed it.

*applaudes*

Shin: Yah... Yah...

Shin: There's a misunderstanding... It's not like that. It's not.

*CG runs off*

*CG in room*

CG: Why did he film that?

CG: (dunno what she said)

CG: Or did he deliberately do that to prank me?

CG: To be shown in front of them... So embarassing

CG: I can't live anymore

CG: See it once more? :lol:

Thanks for the spot translation, peeK! It's tooooooo funny!! especially the part where CG was embarrased and talking to herself, but then she wanted to see it one more time.. bwuahahahaha.. That's definitely our Chae Gyung :D

Guest jangmishi012

does anyone have caps from episode 18?

can someone upload episode 18?? if you can use yousendit that would be great! NO MEGAUPLOAD PLEASE!!

Lovely Goongers...!!

Heeeellloooooooooooo....!! *waves frantically*

Just got off my part-time job... couldn't think of anything else besides Goong...Goong and Goong...hihihihi

I missed all the fun part, discussing back and forth about Yul and Shin. *pouts* You all left meeeee behind.... *double pouts* And I missed the sad part too, someone actually used but didn't credit Sophendo's links, and the others' uploads too, even the links to the LQ subs. *gasp* Oh, and Nancy's graphics too!!! Not nice. *triple pouts*

Progress report, I'm now editing the first post txt file with the updated DL links and hopefully it will be ready to be uploaded and sent to the mods, asap. I don't want the uploaders, subbing team and other regulars to loose their minds because of the neverending requests, kekekeke. So, please be patient for now and... be patient :lol:

Oh, and I have a declaration to make, I'm now officially in love with Goong again. I have stop my crazy!stalker minds of planning to kill the PDs, burning down MBC & Goong sets, etc. And I'm now admitting myself as Shin-camper & ChaeShin shipper again. But I'm not changing my Hyorin avvie, I still think she's improved much from the confused!Camilla-wannabe!Hyorin to Repent!Kinda-sickly!Hyorin... besides, she's pretty :)

The reason of my falling out was because I was having a late reaction towards the last episode. At first, I was okay, "It's a nice episode, nothing bad really happened and there were a couple of kisses. Nice.". But then, I kinda got sick of all the drama, plus the squeeing and bashing of both Yul & Shin's kisses, got me fired up too, kinda like Goku turning into Super Saiyan. Yeah. Okay. So. Anyway, I managed to calm down abit now, especially after reading Jess' post a couple of pages back. Let's just wait and see what the PDs have up their sleeves. Anyhow, that last episode could've been worse, like as horrible as ep 9 ~_~. Right. So now, I'm back to normal Goku. Hihihihihi

peeK ... thank you for the translation!!! *throws confettis*

*whispering* hello audrey, jess and anon-manda...{edit} there's shenny and ai-unnie as well... hello!!

{edit}

"However "Palace" ("Princess Hours") is not the result of Min's efforts alone. Food stylist Ko Yeong-wook and hanbok designer Bae Young-jin are two names that have been offering their expertise throughout the series' two years of pre-production to today."

source: http://www.hancinema.net/korean_drama_Princess_Hours.php

Someone asked about Food Stylist in Goong? Apparently they do have it. ~_~ And the pre-production was two-years...?? No wonder there are so many details in this series, the production team is deadly serious o_O

Guest gglover

anybody notice the second to last bear scene at the end of ep 18? It had (probably) Shin standing behind CG and CG had a Peace sign with her... Paw? lol. And if you look closely.. you'll see that Shin has a little baby bear in his arms... ;)

Guest mmmlove

Video Scene:

Kang In: What are you watching?

Jang Kyung: Let's just watch the tv (as in not CG's video).

Soon Young: Quiet down, will you?

Hee Soong: Bingung Mama wants to show us her self-directed 'Royal Chamber's Funny Romance' (I'm a bit iffy about the last part).

Jang Kyung: You're even funnier.

CG: Everybody watch carefully.

Soon Young: It's on!

CG: Who filmed this?

Kang Hyun: What's going on?

Kang Hyun: Didn't you say you filmed it? Why are you being broadcasted?

CG: I don't know.

*Shin walks in*

Shin: Yah!

Shin: You can't...!

*screams/laughs/frowns/conceals/hides*

Shin's friends: What is this?

Kang In: With a film like that, why did you get everybody to come out to watch?

Jang Kyung: The royal couple's sweet and tender moments...

Jang Kyung: We've all witnessed it.

*applaudes*

Shin: Yah... Yah...

Shin: There's a misunderstanding... It's not like that. It's not.

*CG runs off*

*CG in room*

CG: Why did he film that?

CG: (dunno what she said)

CG: Or did he deliberately do that to prank me?

CG: To be shown in front of them... So embarassing

CG: I can't live anymore

CG: See it once more? :lol:

Thank you so much PEEK for the spot translation. HAHA... I didn't realize CG said that with her expression... haha!! So she thought it was a prank? DARN! She can't see through SHIN!!!! :angry::(

Oh, and I have a declaration to make, I'm now officially in love with Goong again. I have stop my crazy!stalker minds of planning to kill the PDs, burning down MBC & Goong sets, etc. And I'm now admitting myself as Shin-camper & ChaeShin shipper again. But I'm not changing my Hyorin avvie, I still think she's improved much from the confused!Camilla-wannabe!Hyorin to Repent!Kinda-sickly!Hyorin... besides, she's pretty :)

Oh, Rierie is back in the house!! Yupp, I know.. the PDs are really experts in making us feel frustrated, but they also know how to cheer us up :) That's the most important lesson I've learned after following Goong week by week. I'm still crossing my fingers for some skinship scene here.. kekekekke :P

By the way, you remind me of that scene when Yul's mom was having "heart-to-heart" conversation with HR about Camilla-Charles-Diana affair.. Yuck! She sounded like she knew what's going on in their head.. She and her "people theory" :wacko: can go to hell... and stop spreading poison to your own son..

Guest karaoke

oh my gosh . . . this thread grew like more than hundreed pages since the last time I was her . . . couple of days ago!!! xD

anyways :: I made 2 gooong banners,

free for use . . . if some of you want to use :]

goong11tw.jpg

goong24lx.jpg

my way of saying thnks for everything

to everyone!! XD

Guest kim_phuong

Can someone post the translation of eps 15 ( the first part) when Shin and CG talking after CG talk with Yul

*sigh* i'm so disappointed to hear that they're considering extending this to season 3/4!

i never liked long-running dramas and i stopped watching hollywood sitcom stuff long long ago

cuz they just dun have good plots esp when they drag it out!!!! the storyline and how it flows is so important!

i wasn't a manhwa follower before Goong but i can understand why the author has to put in

highs & lows (ecstacy & cliffhangers) to keep readers hooked

cuz manhwas run for years and comes out only periodically

but i was hoping they would not be too flippant when they make the drama and strive to keep the storyline tight!

i think drama viewers dun like to be tossed to and fro too much

given that life is not all smooth sailing so there will be ups and downs

but when the story is heading indeterminately, they'll lose the viewers!

its so sad cuz Goong started off so well. a great cast, immaculate details in sets, costumes and even food!

a refreshing premise of a monarchy in modern times - they had everything going for them!!!!

i'll keep watching cuz i'm still holding onto that last flicker of hope that someone in MBC knows wat they're doing!

wonder wat Park So Hee thinks of wat's happening?

Guest kakamoo

saw ppl discussing abt hyorin being sick on the chinese forum.

really scared that season 2 would be shin finding out that hyorin is sick and that's y she went away, and shin goes after hyorin again ... <--parallel kim samsoon story line

plz dun let dat happen....

i dunno how i've got converted from a yul supporter to a shin supporter,

but i want shin and cg to be together.

but i dun want yul to get hurt too....kang in and yul would be gd.

altho dat shin's fd who says kang in is a swan is quite funny... totally unexpected.

Guest safiresteele

anybody notice the second to last bear scene at the end of ep 18? It had (probably) Shin standing behind CG and CG had a Peace sign with her... Paw? lol. And if you look closely.. you'll see that Shin has a little baby bear in his arms... ;)

I went back and looked at the ending. Maybe it's a hint of things to come? Hopefully.... :D

:wub:SHIN CAMPER :wub:

Guest llwwan

can neyone plz plz translate wut happens in the behind the scenes?!? i wanna know wut they say to each other! they're sooooo cutee!! heheh

morning peepz... =D

can anyone translate the Ngs for epi 18?????

lOlx.. i dreamt about it when i slp lOlx

I went back and looked at the ending. Maybe it's a hint of things to come? Hopefully.... :D

:wub:SHIN CAMPER :wub:

ooooooooooo i saw it! shin bear has a SMAller bear in his pocket?

Guest usyagitntn

Just finished backlogging *phew*. OMG do they really plan to make season 3 and 4 :wacko: . I mean the relationship between the characters, especially Shin and CG has gotten complicated enough already, and now they want to make it even more complicated!?!? When I first heard of season 2 I was already worried that the drama will become lengthy and eventually make people lose interest in it. Did MBC not see the downfalls of other multiple sequels Asian dramas? They should have learnt a lesson for that by now. I really love Goong but 3-4 seasons is just too much for a drama -_- . If someone know Korean they can e-mail to MBC and tell them to think more carefully about planning season 3 and 4 for Goong. I believe most of the fans will be aginst this decision of making season 4

Thank you peeK for the translation :lol: . I think I have asked thyis before but can someone do a spot translation from the part where Shin saw Yul kissed CG to the part Shin kissed CG. Your help is much appreciated :D

okay off to watch the behind the scene of ep 18, see u guys later...

Guest clairdeluned

i dunno how i've got converted from a yul supporter to a shin supporter,

but i want shin and cg to be together.

but i dun want yul to get hurt too....kang in and yul would be gd.

altho dat shin's fd who says kang in is a swan is quite funny... totally unexpected.

Welcome to the right side! :lol::lol: I'm jk. But yeah, I think Yul and Kang In would be cute, but that guy (oh gosh, don't remember his name...one of Shin's friends) is so adorable too

Anyway, I was going to offer to do spot translations, but...I usually do spot translations to have an excuse to rewatch the episodes (pathetic I know lol), and the last 2 episodes...I don't really want to watch them again.

But if anyone as a general question about "what happened" instead of "can you translate what each character said", I'd be glad to help ;)

Archived