[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest Dreamss

hey i have a question, did the other hard subs for goong come out yet? just wonderin, cuz i cant find em cept here?..

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with someone back there that yul is merely stretching the truth. he just misunderstood a lot of things. before shin met cg, he was this cold prince that never really care about other ppl. and everyone knows the relationship btwn hyo rin and him. hyo rin seems the type that suits shin but then comes cg and totally change shin's life.yul probably thinks that shin only want cg because suddenly yul is interested in cg and cg is his belongings. yul just think that it is painful to watch the one that you love cried all the time because a guy and that guy probably didn't even love her. and shin before this never say no to hyo rin and always give positive reaction to hyo rin. it is all because shin give mixed messages to everyone that makes everyone confuse. sometimes he is loving towards cg but yul didn't see that and cg never cares to mention to yul that shin did something like that. all that yul see that shin is hurting cg and cg doesn't deserve that..

phew... i finally get that off my chest.

i love the last part of your thought, and i guess it is common too even with people in relationships. Im sure that we've all had experiences where we whine and complain to our friends about all the bad things our significant others did or said but in reality, our friends dont see the good stuff about the relationship too. you can say that CG really needed a sounding board but Yul took it too far and sees it as a way for him to get CG in the end.

In reality, she is very happy with Shin despite all the crap that they have gone through and she understands him the most out of everyone, the way that he is. Aside from his sister, she is his anchor.

And I can't really say that Yul's stretching the truth. He's blatantly lying.

Even though I hate to admit it.. but I agree that Yul is clearly not telling the truth and he's not planning to in the first place.. He's basically pulling stuff out of thin air. He doesn't necessarily know the naked truth about Shin's feeling towards CG *since Shin never told anyone anyway*, but he's making stuff up and pretending like he knows without even caring to find out what the real situation is.. He's so blindsided by his own obsession. He's basically only looking from CG's point of view, and the point is, she's hurt. When she's hurt, he's hurt.. and who's to blame? Shin becomes the usual suspect here, every single time. And that's where Yul's fault is.. for closing his eyes from seeing anyone but CG. He really really needs to wake up.

Guest cilik

sometimes he is loving towards cg but yul didn't see that and cg never cares to mention to yul that shin did something like that. all that yul see that shin is hurting cg and cg doesn't deserve that..

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Yul see the tender moments Shin & Chae have exchanged lately? After all, he was there when Chae fed Shin the lettuce wrap (and Yul knows Shin well enough to know that Shin was never the kind of person who'd easily give in to that kind of gesture) and when they all accidentally watched the video of Shin kissing Chae's cheek in her sleep. If I remember correctly, Chae has admitted to Yul that she is in love with Shin, and after talking to Hyo Rin, Yul should know by now that Shin has started to fall for Chae. I'm not saying that Shin and Chae are at the point where they act like a loving couple all the time, but I think Yul knows that they're slowly, albeit strenuously, getting there. (EDIT: and they have a loooooonnngggg way to go still).

Guest Pikachu

yeah. i don't see what's wrong with lying, i lie all the time, and it's not even for the sake of love LOL. yul is stretching the 'truth' of what cg sees. if we were to play the 'blaming game' let's start from the beginning!!!

Well... in a relationship a lot of things can be wrong with lying. If a guy can get me so easily by lying, imagine what he can do later on when he deicdes to cheat on me or something and if a worst situation comes up.

Sure, sometimes there's nothing wrong with lying if it's a white lie and but if it isn't well-intentioned and ends up hurting someone's feelings or making a situation even worse for your own benefit...

Guest milleu87

yeah, shin and cg have a long way to gooooooooo. and so does yul before he can finally open his eyes and stop with his obsession. remember when he tells his mom that at first he just feel sorry for cg when ppl said that cg is not fit to be a princess and stuff life that. then that feeling turns into love. heh for me it does not turn into love but pity turn in to the feeling i want to protect you turn into obsession.

edit: lying is not good. that how everything in drama and starts. by lying to yourself. shin is having problem now because he is lying to himself. and yul too by denying himself that shin is falling in love with cg. he just remember what kind of person shin was and doesn't believe that shin can change for cg.

Guest catchthesky.

Hello guys. I hope this isn't considered spamming. ㅠ__ㅠ But I just had to show you guys this... So please forgive me.

-----------deleted. ㅠ___ㅠ

You can find this list by clicking the number of posts this thread has on the main page. =D Sorry for spamming.

AND WOO FIRST POST!

I dont know about the yul just not believing that shin can change for cg theory.....i mean shin and yul used to get on fine...until yul's obsession for cg got worse and when yul realised that shin cares for cg (which is confirmed by HR too!!)....so he is just evil really. And the expression on his face whenever shin come to take cg away or when he sees them happy (e.g. at the dinner table at the party!) its just scary evil expressions!

Guest Pikachu

Hello guys. I hope this isn't considered spamming. ㅠ__ㅠ But I just had to show you guys this... So please forgive me.

**To find your name, press Ctrl and F. Then type in your user name and click find. =D Dang, liquidfir O___O I have only 12... ㅠ__ㅠ

If someone requests to delete this list, I shall,. 8D

AND WOO FIRST POST!

:sweatingbullets: It sorta is because it really has nothing to do with Goong itself and by posting the list of all the members who has ever posted in this thread, you can see how much any other visitor will have to scroll down just go get to the post after yours.

It might be better to just give the instructions as to how one can obtain the list in the first place rather than posting the whole list.

x;KANGii, I don't think the mods will like to see that here... hehe

those kind of posts can fall into the category of spamming :sweatingbullets:

Can you edit your post *no need to delete it all* just modify it a bit. :)

*waves back to all lovelies*

collage-pictures sharing:

picturecollage70ei1dm.th.jpg

^ I really love this small "inserts" in every episodes of Goong.

They're so unique & artistic :)

Guest Pikachu

collage-pictures sharing:

picturecollage70ei1dm.th.jpg

^ I really love this small "inserts" in every episodes of Goong.

They're so unique & artistic :)

I like how a couple of them depict some of the volume/chapter covers/inserts. XDDD

Guest mmmlove

can someone spot translate the whole part when they were watching the video and when shin was trying to explain to his friends that it was a misunderstanding

Guest beautifulxmess

hi guys!!

I'm jus wondering whether anyone's made a MV using HowL's Parrot song?? If yes, could you please direct me to where i can dl/view it?

If not, could one of the many Pro-video makers make one using that one song n featuring all the sweet CG/SHIN scenes to date?

It's just i think its such a lovely song and very fitting lyrics for CG/SHIN at this point n would love to add it to my vid collection....(lyrics for the song is in Ep 15 or 16..)

anyway, huge thanks to whoever picks this up...thank you!!

Guest yansi

Umm...I don't really get why the late king needs to be blamed for promising Chae to the future crown prince. Maybe that's the whole point; that he wanted Chae to wed the better, more suitable candidate. And I don't know whether he already knew of Yul's mum's indiscretions at the time he made that promise or whether he'd already planned on kicking them out of the palace, but isn't it also a possibility that he had foreseen that the successor of the crown prince title is yet to be determined? If he did know of Yul's mum's affair, then isn't it possible that he might have predicted that even after sending Yul and his mum abroad they were going to come back to re-claim the throne someday?

And I can't really say that Yul's stretching the truth. In my opinion, he's just plainly, blatantly lying. And I'm not saying that Shin's any better, because after all, we've all practically admitted (yes, even the Shin-campers) that Shin's a neanderthal with a face and attitude as cold as Antarctica (sorry to steal your words, ririe :P).

EDIT: audrey, I hope they show the BTS for the kissing scene...I'm dying to see it too! *curious and pervy mode :phew:*

i doubt when their grandfather made the primose, that he was thinking maybe she should wed someone more suitable other than yul. what i mean by it was that if he said she was to wed yul, then none of this yul-cg-shin thing would be going on now. yul is no longer crown prince, but he's still going to marry cg. but then there would be no story

Guest cilik

i doubt when their grandfather made the primose, that he was thinking maybe she should wed someone more suitable other than yul. what i mean by it was that if he said she was to wed yul, then none of this yul-cg-shin thing would be going on now. yul is no longer crown prince, but he's still going to marry cg. but then there would be no story

Hehehe...I think you misunderstood me. I wasn't saying that the grandfather was thinking of having Chae marry someone more suitable than Yul, what I meant by "more suitable" was the more suitable candidate for the crown prince title of the two boys.

I agree that there would be no story if the grandfather specifically said Yul was to marry Chae. But do we even know for sure if the grandfather was referring to Yul when he said "crown prince"? He might have been the crown prince at that time, but a million different things could have turned the situation around (and we know that something really did happen to change that fact), which I'm sure the late king was aware of.

I wasn't suggesting that Shin is more suitable than Yul or vice versa, I was simply speculating that the grandfather MIGHT have had his own reasons for saying "crown prince" instead of naming either Yul or Shin. And that's the whole point of my earlier post. Maybe the late king was neither promising Chae to Yul NOR to Shin specifically. Only to the future crown prince, whoever he turns out to be.

hi guys!!

I'm jus wondering whether anyone's made a MV using HowL's Parrot song?? If yes, could you please direct me to where i can dl/view it?

If not, could one of the many Pro-video makers make one using that one song n featuring all the sweet CG/SHIN scenes to date?

It's just i think its such a lovely song and very fitting lyrics for CG/SHIN at this point n would love to add it to my vid collection....(lyrics for the song is in Ep 15 or 16..)

anyway, huge thanks to whoever picks this up...thank you!!

Nancy, just for you, I'll gladly take on this request! :D I have an unfinished one...not so sure I want to finish it, it kind of sucks...bleh.

Ahhh, I know which clips to use too! *gets excited and giddy*

We have so many lovely "pros" in here though so if someone beats me to it, cool! I have to go find the lyrics to the song in order to sync it with my scenes...hmmm.

Manda, I think I brought that up yesterday cause it was bugging me. I'm actually hoping that we will soon see some flashback clips of the promise being made between the two Grandfathers and also, maybe we'll see the little versions of Shin, Yul and Chae too. Also, need clarification on exactly how the Empress and Emperor came to be married (till now, I just assummed they were arranged too), and exactly how the heck did the evil TOOT^2 dumped the current Emperor for his older brother back then. Was this already discussed and I missed it? If so, oops, sorry.

Okay, let's put the slap aside, let's imagine that the things they said were never said...with all that aside, doesn't this cap make it seem like such a romantic kiss? :blush: :

photo25611no751713zd.jpg

creds: imbc.com

Guest Caroline :)

i'm trying to figure out the true motive of yul's mother's motives. yes, she wants yul to become king, but i don't think it's because she wants the best for her son or because she cares, but rather because....of something for herself.

yul had no friends in england. it's not like people didn't talk to him because he was asian, but it was because he had no time for friends. why? because his stupid mother was making him receive classes to become the next king.

the only reason yul wasn't able to become king was because his mother had a love affair with shin's dad, who was probably already married to shin's mother. i'm guessing that she always had something going on with him even when her husband was alive, and after her husband died, they were less careful...

oh yeah and remember when shin's assistant?? guy was shocked when someone told him where chae gyung was when she ran away to the city?? i'm guessing that that's where yul's mom and shin's dad secretly met and dated which is why the assistant guy was like WTF since YUL was with CG.

I think YUL's mom wants to get her lover (shin's dad) back and that's her true motive. i'm guess she had some sort of fight with shin's mom when they were younger which is why they absolutely HATE each other.

the grandma's so cute

shin's friend is so cute.. haha i love how he was like WHOA I NEVER KNEW U WERE HOT to kang hyun...haha

well i'm going to try to figure out what her motive is....till then later!!

Maybe the late king was neither promising Chae to Yul NOR to Shin specifically. Only to the future crown prince, whoever he turns out to be.

You know, maybe we're thinking about this a wee bit too much :sweatingbullets: ..... The king himself probably didn't give such complicated thoughts. I'm sure the he didn't even think that there was going to be such a commotion over the crown prince title with all the conspiracies and backstabbing.. He was probably doing this out of good deed to an old good friend. Who would've thought that the cute little grandsons would have had this twisted fate and fell in love with the same girl *who, by the way, is clueless about their true feelings.. well at least it used to be like that before Yul's confession*

EDIT: Oooh oooh ooh, I see Jess *is typing away..*, Rierie, and Shenny!!! *waving from afar* Manda cilik too!! *are u anon, dear? i don't think i see u down there :)*

Archived