[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rose7969

I was at my friend all day today.. OMG i want to go home so bad cuz i want to watch this.. thank you sophendo for the YSI link.. they are alot of them..

I agree with you michelle...sophendo go all the way for goongers..A big hug for sophendo,,

Gamsamhamnida

OMG I really think yul is shins brother :phew: I mean why does the dad act like he cares for yul so much???? gahhhhhhhhh shins mom needs to smack him to. I would trip yuls mom.. walking through the palace hallways like shes all that NOT ::BARF::...what the flip was HR saying when they were getting ready to drink???? I also wanna know what yul was saying that eppie when the whole family was eating lunch together or was it desert??? well the great queen put her head down and the sister was looking like :unsure: so was everybody else...AHHHHH SUBSSS MANNNN SUBSSS lol gotta wait another week for that???

i also think so.. -.- they are probably bros i tell ya..

and shin's mum is such a poor thing.

in today's epi.. she will tell shin's dad"that she waited her whole life for him to open his heart to her but with no avail.. she decided to give up on that. the only thing she hope for is that he allows their child to take over as king.

i think shin's mum should juz divorce him -.-

yul was saying something about making the monarchy stronger.

shin told him to be realistic. -.-

and hyorin is going to tell shin NOT to drink that champagne because it contain peach.

and shin is allegic to it. she gave an impression that she understands shin more..

cg jus said : I love peach~and she drank the whole glass of champagne...

-.-

and the ratings are ......................

oh no -.-

see~lousy PDs.. pass me the scripts.. i will finish the show for ya. kekeke

Guest uberquirkiness

i also think so.. -.- they are probably bros i tell ya..

and shin's mum is such a poor thing.

in today's epi.. she will tell shin's dad"that she waited her whole life for him to open his heart to her but with no avail.. she decided to give up on that. the only thing she hope for is that he allows their child to take over as king.

i think shin's mum should juz divorce him -.-

and hyorin is going to tell shin NOT to drink that champagne because it contain peach.

and shin is allegic to it. she gave an impression that she understands shin more..

cg jus said : I love peach~and she drank the whole glass of champagne...

-.-

and the ratings are ......................

oh no -.-

see~lousy PDs.. pass me the scripts.. i will finish the show for ya. kekeke

i thought..CG said she loved peanuts. cuz hyorin said shin was allergic to peaches.. and peanuts too.. she tried to make CG feel left out.. evil person.

Guest donilpark

Song Jihyo is dropping out of the show at episode 20.

That's too bad.

It can never be good when a character just drops out in the middle.

What a shame...

Guest lilcuteeguh

i think that the ratings will rise up..even more!!

this thread is moving so fast.. so hard to catch up, but it's great cuz it's always updated!

if u guys want to download the ost, go to www.d-addicts.com , go to torrent, and type in, GOONG and it should come out... i suggest not downloading the series from there yet, because the filetype is not in so good quality, but i had download the OST, and it's good quality. D-ADDICTS contains torrent files so if you want to download it, be sure to download bit comet or a bit torrent client. if u need help, pm me :)

If that's the case, I have a feeling that they might end it with the fall of the monarchy. Too many scandals, too many conspiracy, all for unnecessary reasons like greed and vengeance... They don't even have that much priviledge except for the gigantic palace and attending some "cultural events".. correct me if i'm wrong here :)

Guest Pikachu

That's too bad.

What a shame...

:o please elaborate?

Guest rose7969

I laugh like crazy for the driving lesson shin gave to CG... This is another side of Shin that we rarely seen. the carefree side of him that he miss a lot, being able to be a teenager. It happen only when Shin is with CG

Guest lilcuteeguh

after reading mangoicy comment, i have a feeling that in the end, maybe the whle monarchy thingy is going to end and shin and cg would be able to live happily ever after in a regular style like everyone else. it seems like a fairytale, but it might end like that right? since they are all fighting over the throne, maybe the whole idea of king and queen would disapeear and no more monarchy idea.. what do u guys think?

Guest donilpark

If that's the case, I have a feeling that they might end it with the fall of the monarchy. Too many scandals, too many conspiracy, all for unnecessary reasons like greed and vengeance... They don't even have that much priviledge except for the gigantic palace and attending some "cultural events".. correct me if i'm wrong here :)

And if you really think about it, they are like human cultural asset.

Like stuffing that's alive.

In a constitutional monarchy, they are the people who are 'preserved' by the government, much the same way endangered animal species are preserved.

Yeah... it's just that... they will be preserved. There are purposes to it.

Guest donilpark

:o please elaborate?

She has a movie to film right after, and she made a contract for 20 episodes of this drama, so she is not going to be there for 4 extended episodes.

I feel at a loss, if you ask me.

That's too bad.

What a shame...

Ooooo..kay... So that means no more HR from ep 20 onwards *including 2nd season*? I dunno if I should be happy or sad, now that I start to pity her character.. I mean, at least she deserves some KangIn-love. Well, the PDs drop a main character even before the drama ends.. but I guess it does fit the whole storyline, since HR is going to go study abroad, isn't she?

Note to self: Wow.. my 100th post, all in this thread alone.. I'm amazed by the Goongness.

Guest Pikachu

She has a movie to film right after, and she made a contract for 20 episodes of this drama, so she is not going to be there for 4 extended episodes.

I feel at a loss, if you ask me.

Oh... so no Hyo Rin for the rest of season 1 then. Does this also mean they aren't considering signing her for season 2?

Guest farhrunzy

That's too bad.

What a shame...

how do u know abt this news?

tht must why hyorin is giving up on shin, eh...

Archived