[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

nar wa. means you come.

probably shin is telling cg to come over here.

then Yul stops him

and u can see fireworks all around them. poor cg is stuck in the middle of it all.

i hope she drags shin away and kiss him to make it all better

:rolleyes:

i hope so.....

wat a nice suggestion liquidfir!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w00t::w00t:

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From the preview, he looks abit skinny without his clothes on. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks.. just my thoughts... will get to see more and better in vision in tomorrow's episode.

In episode 17, i find the closet abit lower than normal height. CG has to lower her body abit to go in.

Hmm... why is the closet so low?

OO.. can't imagine how Shin is going to go into the closet with his height?

:blink: don't u find the design of closet is unique????

may b b coz of it....

oooh, thanks for the LQ file! I guess the dinner scene isn't until the NEXT episode, I was so confused for a minute there! Still, why is Shin still talking to HR so much? It's maddening! And I see he's still practicing his double-standard: HR can steal a kiss from him, in a public place, and after he's married and he doesn't get mad, but if Yul tries to steal one from CG he gets all pissy... ghrr... just be a better husband and you won't have these problems, babo Shin!

Guest rose7969

Summary Ep 17

Sorry may not be in sequence ..

thank you jolee for quick details summary for us that cannot watch goong live.. a big hug to jolee

From the preview, he looks abit skinny without his clothes on. Maybe my eyes are playing tricks.. just my thoughts... will get to see more and better in vision in tomorrow's episode.

i guess all the mode's should be a bit skinny so that it's easier to fit any cloth in the rack...He...he...that's why all the popular models are skinny...but for me Shin has a perfect body, especially when he wearing all those suit

I think JJH is far too skinny, I guess that's what they like in models, but he's too thin for my taste! (we need some naked Yul now to compare! :P)

While waiting for the complete Epi17 to be uploaded by all kind uploader, let's enjoy this 3 mins clip featuring Chae Gyung's big eyes, Shin's back, Shin's legs +Epi18 preview :lol::lol:

This was the last 3 mins from Epi17, credit kdocn.com (where I downloaded this clip).

Hope u all wont mind on this short but hilarious clip.

GungEpi17_Last3min.jpg

Download : Last 3 min of Epi17 - Right Click and Save Target

Guest haydee

LMAO..OMG...They had the teddy bears replaiyng that naked scene...Thats just SO priceless. i cant wait to see a high quality version of 17!

Guest fianaz

Guys, any of u notice that everytime CG is talking to Yul, n Shin takes CGs hand n make a gesture for her to follow him, CG seems reluctant to leave....n Shin seems has to drag her away from Yul, it happens all the time.....n the last one was when Shin dragged her at the Hotel lobby to get to their room..... :P

Sometimes she can be soo naive, off course she regards Yul as a fren, nothing more bcoz she loves Shin, but she surely knows the tention between the cousins.....the throne thingy n all.....so, shouldnt she gets far away from Yul as possible?....N in the ep 18 preview, I know she hurt her finger, n Shin didnt do anything, but shes not suppose to follow Yul out whatever the reason is?.....Didnt she get it in her head how jealous her Hubby can be? OMG! sometimes i just wanna shout at her...AIGOO!!! :crazy:

Guest cassiopeia

make sure there's no space in line 20. here's a sample of what im talking about:

00:00:27,463 --> 00:00:28,785

Ah, I'm so hungry.

if it's saved as

00:00:27,463 --> 00:00:28,785

Ah, I'm so hungry.

or with nay spaces, you will getan error when converting to .ssa.

but how to remedy that? What program should I take to rectify that? I'm kinda new in this, :tears:

Thanks anyway XtineZaiKen (christine, zai zai and Ken Zhu?). If that's so, I like your name. Mine should be JoVanness ^^

Archived