[DRAMA 2006] GOONG/PRINCESS HOURS 궁

Guest coreana

Guest V A L XD

Hey, I just realize tomorrow is wednesday. ahaha, that was fast! lol.

UH, i know i shouldn't be doing this really, but since i don't have time to back log, but does anyone have a longer preview of this weeks epi?

---edit---

MASTER OF PAGE 1347! =] haha. That was fast

• Replies 39.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asianempress

so, i was just re-watching episode 01, and something hit me =)

who else thinks shin fell 'in like' with chae gyung the moment she spilled that water bucket on his shoes?

there was something more there, it wasn't annoyance--more like awe.

i don't think he expected chae gyung to actually stoop down and clean his shoes up for him.

or maybe it's just me and my own weird goong withdrawal? =|

well i think he definitely noticed her :P hehehehe I think he thought that she was a weird girl...but an interesting and amusing girl and also very strange (to him cuz all he knew was hyorin, thats just depressing :o )

And since I spend all day thinking about goong and end up relating it to everything thats happening in my life (which is a lot since I met a boy that i mite like.. :D!!!) I thought of this: Shin thought him and hyorin made a compatible and comfortable pair since they were so alike and felt the same way about things but seriously, how can it be a good pair if they are depressed and unhappy all the time??? Even before the whole CG+arranged marriage thing, those two weren't the most funloving or happy couple. So the conclusion is they were never a good couple, unless wanting to run away makes 2 ppl a good couple and CG+Shin makes more sense cuz now he actually smiles and laughs (adorably...he's almost as cute as yul when smiling, but he does it soo little)

Guest missy

so, i was just re-watching episode 01, and something hit me =)

who else thinks shin fell 'in like' with chae gyung the moment she spilled that water bucket on his shoes?

there was something more there, it wasn't annoyance--more like awe.

i don't think he expected chae gyung to actually stoop down and clean his shoes up for him.

or maybe it's just me and my own weird goong withdrawal? =|

*raises hand*

i too have been rewatching episodes and noticing that shin did have some kind of weird attraction to her early on, perhaps the word attraction is too strong because i don't think he really knew he liked her until way later but i can see how he was really drawn to her unknowly. i think the fact that she always called him shin goon and not prince, she treated him normally, etc. are some of the reasons why.

Guest leesterrr

^ I have more than you, I don't know the exact number, but I know I have more.

Oh oh...the "Royal Parparazzi" has discovered their Crown Princess' past:

034.jpg

hehehe... :P

creds: imbc.com

is that kim jong gook?!?!? i wasn't able to read the whole thing...woahh...it looks like him. anyways, GOONG TOMORROW!

Guest Telly

Oh oh...the "Royal Parparazzi" has discovered their Crown Princess' past:

hahahaha JESS, next up on the paparazzi list = joo ji hoon's random make-out scenes or his puff-puff sessions with the 'monkey trio' hahahaha =p

well i think he definitely noticed her :P hehehehe I think he thought that she was a weird girl...but an interesting and amusing girl and also very strange (to him cuz all he knew was hyorin, thats just depressing :o )

*raises hand*

i too have been rewatching episodes and noticing that shin did have some kind of weird attraction to her early on, perhaps the word attraction is too strong because i don't think he really knew he liked her until way later but i can see how he was really drawn to her unknowly. i think the fact that she always called him shin goon and not prince, she treated him normally, etc. are some of the reasons why.

hehe, i agree with boh of you =) chae gyung's cute because she's a bit weird, and i think that's what both shin and yul see in her!

p.s. have we seen shin with ACTUAL TEARS in his eyes? i know hyo rin, chae gyung and yul have all cried salty teardrops, but how about shin? =|

p.p.s. speaking of shin, someone's trying their best to memorize their lines =p and that shirt of his looks VERY familiar =p

653125pb.jpg653173tk.jpg

>> creds to yahoo! korea

Guest donilpark

Well said, SnowApple.. It totally makes sense, though it doesn't make me hate her less.. She ruined her own reputation ever since she agreed to conspire with Yul's mom..

Has she?

I don't think she has conspired anything with Yul's mom.

On the contrary, she's merely being manipulated by her.

Did you see how happy Yul's mom was to hear that Hyorin tried suicide? yeah, that's that.

Anyway, the more I get to know her character, the more it makes me pity her.

I mean, even the tie Shin and Hyorin had in the past, I don't think it was anything superficial.

Because Shin knew about Hyorin's background, which she didn't let anyone else know. (we see that when she was surprised to learn that Kang In already knew about it)

Hyorin and Shin are in a sense so much alike in that they are both extremely lonely, they must have shared some kind of hard to define feelings.

We don't know how deep it was between Shin and Hyorin (perhaps it will be revealed this week?) but when she said "Romeo, why is your love so frivolous?" It actually carried some weight with it.

Guest brighterthansunshine

Has she?

Did you see how happy Yul's mom was to hear that Hyorin tried suicide? yeah, that's that.

I mean, even the tie Shin and Hyorin had in the past, I don't think it was anything superficial.

Because Shin knew about Hyorin's background, which she didn't let anyone else know. (we see that when she was surprised to learn that Kang In already knew about it)

Hyorin and Shin are in a sense so much alike in that they are both extremely lonely, they must have shared some kind of hard to define feelings.

We don't know how deep it was between Shin and Hyorin (perhaps it will be revealed this week?) but when she said "Romeo, why is your love so frivolous?" It actually carried some weight with it.

yea i agree. Hyroin was definately being manipulated by Yul's mom but I gotta say that she asked for it as well. I mean she wanted to ruin the marriage from the beginning, Yul's mom just took the opportunity.

I dunno if i pity her, right now I still pretty much dislike her. Gosh, I hope that shin and hyorin's relationship isn't that deep but I think that you're right. It does seem likely that they have something special but everytime i think about shin and hyorin..i feel sad for CG.

Guest donilpark

It seems something more than just liking or love.

Something like brother and sister bond, almost.

We will have to see how it turns out.

In any case, I pity In at the same time.

Has she?

Aaaalrite.. maybe i was being to harsh :P *i give you permission to throw tomatoes at me*.. She does have that pitiful pale-y look *which maybe why she annoys me so much* okay, no more tomatoes!

I'm sure she has her own reasons.. and long relationship IS really hard to forget and sweep away. Hopefully as time goes by, her wound would heal and she can sincerely give Shin to CG. :)

Guest Pikachu

o_o Shin knew of Hyo Rin's background? What scene confirms this? I don't know if it's just me misinterpretting the subs while watching or just cause I dind't pay enough attention, esp to ep 14, but Shin knows? XDDD

(<-- I didn't think he knew so I'm asking :sweatingbullets: )

o_o Shin knew of Hyo Rin's background? What scene confirms this? I don't know if it's just me misinterpretting the subs while watching or just cause I dind't pay enough attention, esp to ep 14, but Shin knows? XDDD

CK figured out from deductive reasoning as well as some snooping that Hyo Rin is not from a rich family like she assumed but rather from a humble background like herself. She figured that Shin must have known about it and despite all of that, he liked her and was in a long term relationship with her so it confirms for her that he loved/liked her and it was sincere at one point and there could still be lingering feelings for her.

KNYCZXSH

do you mind posting up the direct link of where you got those party pics from? thanks

Guest echoRy

hold up! Hyorin said that^^^ where? i missed it.

what i remember most from Hyorin is when she said she never felt like his girlfriend ever,

and she also said something along the lines of "no matter how many times love has been

said or mentioned in this relationship"....then something and something...forgot what.

i don't know why exactly nor when, but my feelings for Hyorin have changed.

i don't seem to hate the character as much as before. actually i feel some lenity towards her.

maybe i'm goin nutsy :crazy::wacko:

wow...so serious...

yulserious4mq.jpg

Guest donilpark

Well, it was never explicitly shown, but the princess knows about Hyorin. Remember that scene in episode 16 where the empress and princess get the news of Hyorin's suicide attempt?

The fact that she knows must mean that Shin knows about it too.

(just a side note, the princess also said that Hyorin is not such a weak of mind to commit suicide. Thus Yul's mom's manipulation. Of course she didn't tell Hyorin outright to kill herself, but she's the one who's making it harder for Hyorin to let things go.)

Episode 14 Eppie Awards Are here!

btw Bitterkoekjes it's not my IRC guide. I just linked to a guide my friend made. It's actually the guide I used to learn how to IRC.

Shin is the posterboy for the phrase, "You don't know what you got til it's gone." Sure, he likes CG, anybody with eyes can see that, but he's got a lot of baggage. For the most part, he's been a jerk with some good tendecies (Cinderella scene, and beginning of ep 16 being the prime examples). And hopefully he can get it together and stick to those tendencies by the time we're all 80.

Well, after seeing episode 15 and 16 I don't think Shin is necessarily the poster boy for that phrase. It's not like they got divorced or CG decided to go to Yul before Shin decided to be with her. Yea, he was kinda slow in getting there because he does have baggage. But baggage isn't always bad, just means there's more to overcome before they can be 100% happy together. And yea, it's too bad about Hyo-rin being the way she is. Course the story-line would be completely different if things were to go otherwise. Hyo-rin as she is, is the sole reason why I don't like/support her. In My Name is Kim Sam Soon I actually felt bad that Jung Ryeo Won's character got kicked to the curb. But in Goong I couldn't care less if Hyo-rin was thrown to the gutter. She's asking for it.

Guest aznchocol8luver

does anyone have the preview to episode 17 or/and 18?

clip or summary is fine either way.. thanx :D

Archived